Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,721 members, 7,813,382 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:36 AM

Tonto Dikeh Stars In 'Transmitters' With Jackie Appiah (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Stars In 'Transmitters' With Jackie Appiah (Photos) (26381 Views)

Jackie Appiah Poses With Her New Maserti / Jackie Appiah Buys New Maserati / Jackie Appiah Pictured With George Weah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Stars In 'Transmitters' With Jackie Appiah (Photos) by HeyCorleone(m): 1:57pm On May 29, 2018
That is why Nollywood is crap. No ideas. No creativity.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Stars In 'Transmitters' With Jackie Appiah (Photos) by joshjc(m): 2:23pm On May 29, 2018
Samsimple:
3 years ago this day that goat from daura was sworn in as the president of nigeria.. Greatest mistake of nigeria history
and voting for him, is the greatest mistake of my life,Nigerian's pls forgive me,I was just a little boy then and it was my first time of voting
Re: Tonto Dikeh Stars In 'Transmitters' With Jackie Appiah (Photos) by IgboOsuHunter: 2:31pm On May 29, 2018
smile11s:
Hmmmm

King James was a black man
King James was a mere rich politician who just wanted to make history and not really a Christian.

His collections of many stories of the Bible and it's interpretation reeks make senseless doctoring and miserable mistakes.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Stars In 'Transmitters' With Jackie Appiah (Photos) by Sinof(m): 2:31pm On May 29, 2018
Nollywood And Wack Low Budget 'movies' Are Like 5 n 6. When Did The Producers Audition, Script, Cast, Scout 4 Locations, Shoot, Before Hitting The Studio For Post Production Tasks Like Editing, Sound Mastering And What Have U?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Stars In 'Transmitters' With Jackie Appiah (Photos) by 2016v2017: 3:49pm On May 29, 2018
Samsimple:
3 years ago this day that goat from daura was sworn in as the president of nigeria.. Greatest mistake of nigeria history
Re: Tonto Dikeh Stars In 'Transmitters' With Jackie Appiah (Photos) by wisenewgem(m): 3:50pm On May 29, 2018
See Obarideju Okazu in the last picture with Tonto shocked
Re: Tonto Dikeh Stars In 'Transmitters' With Jackie Appiah (Photos) by valentineuwakwe(m): 5:16pm On May 29, 2018
wetin tattoo dey do for tonto dikey arm? i dntvget this lady attimes. . .i wonder what she is preaching or even telling her little child

(1) (2) (Reply)

3JS Hotel Honours Rayce With A Pool Party In Abuja (photos)‎ / Mo Abudu & Her Daughter, Temidayo At "Fifty" Premiere / Man Reveals He Doesn't Like Adekunle Gold , See Responds He Got From Him.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.