Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,885 members, 7,814,000 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Sarkodie Impregnated Me In 2010, I Aborted It - Yvonne Nelson - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sarkodie Impregnated Me In 2010, I Aborted It - Yvonne Nelson (42026 Views)

Laycon's 'Baby Mama' Surfaces 'He Impregnated Me After A One-Night Stand (Video) / Afia Schwarzenegger: I Aborted Pregnancy From My Second Marriage After It Ended / The Day Banky W Introduced Wizkid & Skales To Nigerians In 2010 (Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sarkodie Impregnated Me In 2010, I Aborted It - Yvonne Nelson by FreeStuffsNG: 10:44am On Jun 20, 2023
Sarkodie impregnated me in 2010: Actress Yvonne Nelson

Award-winning Ghanaian actress, Yvonne Nelson, confirmed she aborted a pregnancy for rapper, Sarkodie, in 2010 after a short relationship.

She made this known in her book “I am not Yvonne Nelson” which launched at Peduase Lodge, Ghana on Sunday,

Narrating the incident on pages 88-95 of chapter eight of her new book, Yvonne wrote, “I had gone for a pregnancy test to confirm what becomes the most obvious conclusion for a sexually active young woman who misses her monthly flow. I was in the company of Karen. And when the test result was ready, I wasn’t strong enough to open it. She did and declared the verdict.

‘Charlie, it dey there!’, she exclaimed.

“On an ordinary day, I would have laughed out loud and that would trigger a string of jolly conversations and jokes. But this was no laughing matter. It was a grim piece of information that was capable of turning my world upside down.

“I wasn’t the only one responsible for the situation, so I called the man whose potent seed had germinated in me. His name is Michael Owusu Addo, a renowned Ghanaian musician who is better known as Sarkodie”.

“Sarkodie was a budding musician with the potential to become one of the biggest artists in Ghana and beyond. At the time, however, the future looked uncertain, and his way through the maze of life still appeared too foggy to predict. Success was not guaranteed. He was still living with his mother and was not ready to carry a burden while he was being carried by his mother.

Writing on their relationship, Nelson added, “I wouldn’t call what had developed between us a serious relationship. I gravitated toward people in the music industry. For the longest time in my life, music was my getaway from all the unpleasant things life threw at me. So, I liked his talent. We started talking and got close, closer.

In the book, the actress narrated how she attempted to abort the pregnancy by taking concoctions from a colleague but the substance could not work as a test carried out revealed she was still pregnant.

“The first thing that hit me when he said no to keeping the pregnancy was my own life. I had grown up without a father in my life. I had often been reminded of how I had been borne by mistake.

“I was still wondering if the man whose name I bore was my father. How was I going to bring another human being into this world to live like me, someone whose father would reject him or her as Mr. Nelson had rejected me? If there was a way to spare someone else the trauma I was contending with, why would I reject that option, especially when I was not,” Yvonne Nelson said in her book.

She further recalled finally succeeding in aborting the pregnancy but said it is one of the most regrettable mistakes in her life. She added that if the clock of life could be rewound to her younger self, she would have kept it.

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2023/06/19/sarkodie-impregnated-me-in-2010-actress-yvonne-nelson/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sarkodie Impregnated Me In 2010, I Aborted It - Yvonne Nelson by FreeStuffsNG: 10:44am On Jun 20, 2023
Nyanya in Nigeria was dying for her and singing Yvonne Nelson, I want your medicine. Smh

This life is not balanced at all.

She is obviously still in love with Sarkodie! Nothing beats marrying a a Spouse who is your number 1 and you are his/her Number 1, being a rebound guy or girl will be hard and unfulfilling for you.

Don't be the rebound guy/girl in a relationship or marriage o and remain in the shadow of some ex for ever.
If you are already in such situation, just gba kamu. I am an amateur on being a rebound guy and don't have the slightest experience at all I must confess.
Check my signature for free stuffs!

72 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sarkodie Impregnated Me In 2010, I Aborted It - Yvonne Nelson by Ireportlive: 10:47am On Jun 20, 2023
Trying to sell a book by all means

47 Likes

Re: Sarkodie Impregnated Me In 2010, I Aborted It - Yvonne Nelson by donbachi(m): 10:51am On Jun 20, 2023
Na u choose to spread your legs like rumours.

110 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sarkodie Impregnated Me In 2010, I Aborted It - Yvonne Nelson by TheBillyonaire: 10:51am On Jun 20, 2023
Sleeping dogs should be left alone.

Secret life should remain secret and should not be permeated into public life. information can be moved from secret to private life not public.

This is silly therapy.

55 Likes

Re: Sarkodie Impregnated Me In 2010, I Aborted It - Yvonne Nelson by Okiton: 10:56am On Jun 20, 2023
sad
Nonsense

It's better all these yeyebrities to stop washing their dirty linen outside.

Nonsense and book

2 Likes

Re: Sarkodie Impregnated Me In 2010, I Aborted It - Yvonne Nelson by fredoooooo: 10:56am On Jun 20, 2023
Na ya wàhálà, no one force you to open ya leg .. why looking for attention now .
All these pholessh yeyebrities again

2 Likes

Re: Sarkodie Impregnated Me In 2010, I Aborted It - Yvonne Nelson by Jeromejnr(m): 10:56am On Jun 20, 2023
I have noticed many women who abort pregnancies say later in life that it was one of their greatest regrets.

This is what many have tried to preach to the degenerate women in the West clamouring for absolute freedom for abortion...but people hate morality.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sarkodie Impregnated Me In 2010, I Aborted It - Yvonne Nelson by Randal: 10:57am On Jun 20, 2023
Your Puna don suffer sha

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sarkodie Impregnated Me In 2010, I Aborted It - Yvonne Nelson by GoodRocks: 10:57am On Jun 20, 2023
Damn!

Not only sarkodie. Even our iyanya and other artists don chop the Olosho kpekpus tire. If e reach your turn, chop, clean mouth and go your way, no time!!!

Dear men, it is plain stupid to use the phrase "My girlfriend", Dude, she's not your girlfriend it's just your turn. When a girl is with you it's your turn to chop her pussy, the moment she leaves your place she belongs to another guy. Know this and know peace

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sarkodie Impregnated Me In 2010, I Aborted It - Yvonne Nelson by Yugoslavia247(m): 10:57am On Jun 20, 2023
To sell anything, Create a controversy.

That is life.

If you want to last in a relationship give your lover all sides.
Give her love
Anger
Fear
Hope
Sadness
Joy
Tears
Jealousy
Suspense

If not, you become boring.
Without suspense Hollywood becomes Disney junior

This is life all is to make it balance.

Please don't quote me.

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sarkodie Impregnated Me In 2010, I Aborted It - Yvonne Nelson by Binspector: 10:57am On Jun 20, 2023
She's married last I checked. This is an insult on the husband or baby daddy.
These hoes should learn to keep some issues private. No one asked her.

68 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sarkodie Impregnated Me In 2010, I Aborted It - Yvonne Nelson by Cantonese: 10:57am On Jun 20, 2023
So make we dey dance?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sarkodie Impregnated Me In 2010, I Aborted It - Yvonne Nelson by Adonis69: 10:57am On Jun 20, 2023
What a white washed grave yard of babies

8 Likes

Re: Sarkodie Impregnated Me In 2010, I Aborted It - Yvonne Nelson by sofeo(m): 10:57am On Jun 20, 2023
Alright girl
Re: Sarkodie Impregnated Me In 2010, I Aborted It - Yvonne Nelson by Sonnobax15(m): 10:57am On Jun 20, 2023
lipsrsealed
My crush that year, before waec begin show me shege angry

Well, I'll never be an advocate of abortion.....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sarkodie Impregnated Me In 2010, I Aborted It - Yvonne Nelson by IboHausaYoruba: 10:57am On Jun 20, 2023
No single iota of shame again. Now I believe this world is no longer spherical; has really turned upside down. Yesterday I was awestrucked meeting some ladies on the subway in ordinary pants with singlets barely covering their abdomens, shamefully boldly walking toward me all hiding under the excuses of summer time. To think that my kids are all females make my heart palpipate most time

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sarkodie Impregnated Me In 2010, I Aborted It - Yvonne Nelson by id4sho(m): 10:57am On Jun 20, 2023
Yen yen yen,why now. e dey thier blood tongue
Re: Sarkodie Impregnated Me In 2010, I Aborted It - Yvonne Nelson by dahnimoh(m): 10:57am On Jun 20, 2023
So do we need to celebrate the abortion you did or the fornication you committed?
End time generation. They don't have any remorse for their sins
K

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sarkodie Impregnated Me In 2010, I Aborted It - Yvonne Nelson by ZombiePUNISHER: 10:57am On Jun 20, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Nyanya in Nigeria was dying for her and singing Yvonne Nelson, I want your medicine. Smh

This life is not balanced at all.
undecided

same nyanya cheated on her with Tonto Dike

6 Likes

Re: Sarkodie Impregnated Me In 2010, I Aborted It - Yvonne Nelson by emmabest2000(m): 10:57am On Jun 20, 2023
People should know that some secrets are mean to take to the grave

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sarkodie Impregnated Me In 2010, I Aborted It - Yvonne Nelson by Dshocker(m): 10:57am On Jun 20, 2023
Yvonne Nelson is 37yrs of age and she is not married.

I can categorically tell you that her just shot herself in the leg, by revealing this dirty secret.

Nobody will marry her again.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sarkodie Impregnated Me In 2010, I Aborted It - Yvonne Nelson by Wealthoptulent(m): 10:57am On Jun 20, 2023
This one jus dey Drag any gburu Atm grin
As Tonto never reason am, she dey take desert on This GuY before Main course meal

4 Likes

Re: Sarkodie Impregnated Me In 2010, I Aborted It - Yvonne Nelson by jmoore(m): 10:58am On Jun 20, 2023
Abortionists are terrorists.
Re: Sarkodie Impregnated Me In 2010, I Aborted It - Yvonne Nelson by advanceDNA: 10:58am On Jun 20, 2023
Lol...
Re: Sarkodie Impregnated Me In 2010, I Aborted It - Yvonne Nelson by olisaEze(m): 10:58am On Jun 20, 2023
There is nothing like accidental pregnancy for any girl that has passed puberty in Nigeria! Who carry belle know wetin e dey find! cool

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sarkodie Impregnated Me In 2010, I Aborted It - Yvonne Nelson by pennytration(m): 10:59am On Jun 20, 2023
Re: Sarkodie Impregnated Me In 2010, I Aborted It - Yvonne Nelson by olumaxi(m): 10:59am On Jun 20, 2023
Yvonne nelson ..I have ur medicine
Re: Sarkodie Impregnated Me In 2010, I Aborted It - Yvonne Nelson by whippersnapper(m): 10:59am On Jun 20, 2023
Please how does this news reduce the price of fuel

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sarkodie Impregnated Me In 2010, I Aborted It - Yvonne Nelson by sotall(m): 11:00am On Jun 20, 2023
undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Iyabo Ojo Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday (photos) / Bovi Shares His Experience With A Prostitute In Port Harcourt / Sean Paul: Majid Michel Is A Pastor Because He Is Hungry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.