Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,715 members, 7,816,947 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Man Who Criticised Goodluck Jonathan In 2015 Visits Him,begs Him For Forgiveness - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Who Criticised Goodluck Jonathan In 2015 Visits Him,begs Him For Forgiveness (51804 Views)

Seyi Makinde In Shorts As Davido Visits Him / Sanusi's Wife Visits Him In Awe, Nasarawa. Ado Bayero Weeps As He Leaves Bichi / Posture Of Governor Wike As Seyi Makinde Visits Him (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Criticised Goodluck Jonathan In 2015 Visits Him,begs Him For Forgiveness by ba7man(m): 3:20pm On May 29, 2018
BankeSmalls:
Afonjas won't like this grin
Who cares if a hungry looking man visits an ex president kicked out by afonjaz?

Rather,Afonjaz don't like it if Southwest isn't getting enough shares of projects.
Re: Man Who Criticised Goodluck Jonathan In 2015 Visits Him,begs Him For Forgiveness by gamechanger1: 3:20pm On May 29, 2018
BankeSmalls:

So you framed him for corruption?

Apt response

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Criticised Goodluck Jonathan In 2015 Visits Him,begs Him For Forgiveness by DWJOBScom(m): 3:24pm On May 29, 2018
Viergeachar:
GEJ's greatest mistake was marginalising Yorubas... smiley Which was why be booted him out... cool

I don't think so
I remember when Tinubu asked members of his party not to accept invites to GEJ's cabinet.

5 Likes

Re: Man Who Criticised Goodluck Jonathan In 2015 Visits Him,begs Him For Forgiveness by mcgaius: 3:24pm On May 29, 2018
Lol! Hunger don wire bros eh so teh he remember his mistakes

4 Likes

Re: Man Who Criticised Goodluck Jonathan In 2015 Visits Him,begs Him For Forgiveness by Nobody: 3:24pm On May 29, 2018
Drnice2:
Low self esteem. Girls, see your type of man, take i give una for free.
wakanda type of marvel film is this! wakanda, wakanda, i no no say na african version of x-men be that. lol!

undecided

Wtf are you typing?

If you know that you are outta idea on what to type, why don't you just kindly fuckkoff and don't embarrass yourself

1 Like

Re: Man Who Criticised Goodluck Jonathan In 2015 Visits Him,begs Him For Forgiveness by seguno2: 3:28pm On May 29, 2018
Viergeachar:
GEJ's greatest mistake was marginalising Yorubas... smiley Which was why be booted him out... cool

Can you please explain how he marginalised Yorubas
Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Criticised Goodluck Jonathan In 2015 Visits Him,begs Him For Forgiveness by tomdon(m): 3:32pm On May 29, 2018
Viergeachar:

Which marginalize yoruba??
How please
Some people just have no sense
Before you talk nonsense I'm a full blood yoruba man and I wonder what exactly your yoruba family wanted from him that he denied you

4 Likes

Re: Man Who Criticised Goodluck Jonathan In 2015 Visits Him,begs Him For Forgiveness by contigiency(m): 3:32pm On May 29, 2018
Whatever view you have today is your personal opinion and self serving, I don't think and have not seen any reason to apologize to Jonathan. All the reasons why he lost the support of the majority of the electorates were genuine and still remain so. Moreso, I have not seen where he performed better than the present president, not to talk of the fact that his disposition and non challant attitude caused almost all our pains today. So all he did should be consigned to history and posterity.
Re: Man Who Criticised Goodluck Jonathan In 2015 Visits Him,begs Him For Forgiveness by brojoshua: 3:33pm On May 29, 2018
Criminals and corrupt leaders and looters are the ones that are celebrated and honoured by corrupt and an evil generation but the one who challenge corruption and fight the people to behave in orderly manner and as human beings is their enemy. The one who organized and preside over the looting of the whole wealth and money and threw people even the unborn generations into adjacent poverty and slavery is the one people are celebrating for doing all these people. A corrupt people is an accursed people. Darkness is light to us in Nigeria, lie is truth and criminals are honorable people. It's very painful.
Re: Man Who Criticised Goodluck Jonathan In 2015 Visits Him,begs Him For Forgiveness by Nobody: 3:34pm On May 29, 2018
JamaicanLove:

undecided

Wtf are you typing?

If you know that you are outta idea on what to type, why don't you just kindly fuckkoff and don't embarrass yourself
And this idea is what you could type? Check if you're okay, sir!
Re: Man Who Criticised Goodluck Jonathan In 2015 Visits Him,begs Him For Forgiveness by 9gerian: 3:35pm On May 29, 2018
A complete opposite of the bolded is what is at play now. cry

majella4:
A Nigerian,Elisha Ishaku,who criticised Goodluck Jonathan in 2015 and advocated for Buhari paid him and begged him for forgiveness. Sharing his encounter with GEJ on Facebook,he wrote...

'Today I visited the former President of Nigeria, the father and Hero of democracy in Africa His Excellency Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (GEJ) the man that  believed that his ambition is not worth the life of any Nigerian.

I ceased the chance to apologise to him for disagreeing with him politically in 2015.
In a his usual characteristic manner, he opened his arms wide, forgave easily and received me with love.

This man is the embodiment of humility and gentleness.

We promise to redeem ourselves from our mistakes of 2015 come 2019.
God bless Nigeria'

Source: http://usascholarshipfree..in/2018/05/man-who-criticised-goodluck-jonathan-in.html

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Criticised Goodluck Jonathan In 2015 Visits Him,begs Him For Forgiveness by anigold(m): 3:36pm On May 29, 2018
Am not saying GEJ Was a saint between gej n Buhari. I choose Gej anyday. Abacha n Buhari I choose Abacha..

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Criticised Goodluck Jonathan In 2015 Visits Him,begs Him For Forgiveness by anigold(m): 3:39pm On May 29, 2018
brojoshua:
Criminals and corrupt leaders and looters are the ones that are celebrated and honoured by corrupt and an evil generation but the one who challenge corruption and fight the people to behave in orderly manner and as human beings is their enemy. The one who organized and preside over the looting of the whole wealth and money and threw people even the unborn generations into adjacent poverty and slavery is the one people are celebrating for doing all these people. A corrupt people is an accursed people. Darkness is light to us in Nigeria, lie is truth and criminals are honorable people. It's very painful.
if Buhari is actually fighting corruption 99% of APC political chieftains should be rotting away in jail not everyone is fool my dear...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Criticised Goodluck Jonathan In 2015 Visits Him,begs Him For Forgiveness by mybestlove(m): 3:47pm On May 29, 2018
IDeyNL:

You people you stick to one thing. And not changing from one thing to another.

I thought you people said GEJ was voted out because of corruption, now it is because he allegedly marginalized Yorubas.

There's honour in integrity.

There's honour in integrity but not Buhari version of integrity

1 Like

Re: Man Who Criticised Goodluck Jonathan In 2015 Visits Him,begs Him For Forgiveness by IDeyNL: 3:48pm On May 29, 2018
mybestlove:

There's honour in integrity but not Buhari version of integrity

Buhari does not have integrity.

4 Likes

Re: Man Who Criticised Goodluck Jonathan In 2015 Visits Him,begs Him For Forgiveness by Seetto: 3:51pm On May 29, 2018
Viergeachar:
Goodluck Jonathan made the gravest mistake by marginalizing the Yoruba's, despite the votes he garnered in 2011 election, 1 to 20 citizens in the country no single yoruba, he managed to give them junior ministerial post, we booted him out , southwest we are strongly behind pmb , we occupy important key positions , many developmental project going on,

Construction of Lagos Ibadan railway
Lagos ibadan expressway
Lagos shagamu road
Illorin jebba road
Ilorin ogbomosho road
Ikorodu shagamu expressway
Etc
Approval to begin construction of 3000mw electricity in Lagos
Apapa road
Etc
Re: Man Who Criticised Goodluck Jonathan In 2015 Visits Him,begs Him For Forgiveness by Mires: 3:58pm On May 29, 2018
Viergeachar:

Clapped yourself. And the Yorubas have faired better in the fraud they rigged into office?

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Criticised Goodluck Jonathan In 2015 Visits Him,begs Him For Forgiveness by Okoroawusa: 4:01pm On May 29, 2018
This man has never criticized GEJ his whole life

Rubbish Propaganda
Re: Man Who Criticised Goodluck Jonathan In 2015 Visits Him,begs Him For Forgiveness by 2016v2017: 4:05pm On May 29, 2018
Paperwhite:
"My political ambition is not worth the precious blood of any Nigerian"-GEJ.I respect him the most for this singular statement.
Now how many lives have Buhari's inordinate ambition consumed & is still consuming @ present
Re: Man Who Criticised Goodluck Jonathan In 2015 Visits Him,begs Him For Forgiveness by 2016v2017: 4:05pm On May 29, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

Great Man, Emblem of peace and progress. The man with Nigeria at heart, the hero of Nigerian DEMOCRACY. A true Nigerian and Statesman, A man with no respect for sectional and biased Political thoughts.

The future holds great things for you sir.

Idiotic zombies won't like this.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Criticised Goodluck Jonathan In 2015 Visits Him,begs Him For Forgiveness by Nobody: 4:11pm On May 29, 2018
Two weak people. So suddenly all the corruption, impunity and cluelessness you criticised him for do not exist again. Abi they have carried you along?
Re: Man Who Criticised Goodluck Jonathan In 2015 Visits Him,begs Him For Forgiveness by Ziggylady(f): 4:22pm On May 29, 2018
kimjongJezebel:

You don't know them... they speak with both sides of their mouths and are neither here nor there. Whichever way the tide and current take them, they swim with it

You are spot on!!!...according to them,its being diplomatic embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Criticised Goodluck Jonathan In 2015 Visits Him,begs Him For Forgiveness by Nobody: 4:27pm On May 29, 2018
speedy01:

Then have you heard about sowore??
Yes i have, what about him

1 Like

Re: Man Who Criticised Goodluck Jonathan In 2015 Visits Him,begs Him For Forgiveness by olugabbie(m): 4:33pm On May 29, 2018
Under GEJ administration. D $2 billion dat was suposed to b used to fight boko haram was shared. Do u knw d number of Nigerians dat died? Do u knw d number of our soldiers dat died? May God purnish all of u
Re: Man Who Criticised Goodluck Jonathan In 2015 Visits Him,begs Him For Forgiveness by kenex4ever(m): 4:35pm On May 29, 2018
Viergeachar:
olujastro

After u go say na only SE people dey complain of marginalization.

You people did not boot him out because ur votes for him and that for GEJ almost cancelled each other out.

Kano state and entire north did
Re: Man Who Criticised Goodluck Jonathan In 2015 Visits Him,begs Him For Forgiveness by LIFEisSIMPLE: 4:37pm On May 29, 2018
Please explain how he marginalised yoruba's and how he did not marginalise Igbos. Which convinced you to vote for a man like Buhari
Viergeachar:
Re: Man Who Criticised Goodluck Jonathan In 2015 Visits Him,begs Him For Forgiveness by jrusky(m): 4:39pm On May 29, 2018
More will still come. Dino, Saraki, Baraje, Amaechi, Okorocha even including obj will still come for beg because instead for them.to support gej to do right job they attacked him, block every his move and brought their saint buhari to power now prison is awaiting them.all what a life.

Una neva see anything yet.

All of you will go jail one by one.
Re: Man Who Criticised Goodluck Jonathan In 2015 Visits Him,begs Him For Forgiveness by Moukandjo: 4:55pm On May 29, 2018
BankeSmalls:

So you framed him for corruption?
Do you know who is internationally known as "Don Fortunato"?
Re: Man Who Criticised Goodluck Jonathan In 2015 Visits Him,begs Him For Forgiveness by BankeSmalls(f): 4:57pm On May 29, 2018
Moukandjo:

Do you know who is internationally known as "Don Fortunato"?

Buharri?

1 Like

Re: Man Who Criticised Goodluck Jonathan In 2015 Visits Him,begs Him For Forgiveness by AreaFada2: 5:05pm On May 29, 2018
IDeyNL:

You people you stick to one thing. And not changing from one thing to another.

I thought you people said GEJ was voted out because of corruption, now it is because he allegedly marginalized Yorubas.

There's honour in integrity.

Abeg just forget those guys that speak from both sides of their mouth.

After a Northerner died in power, and OBJ completed 8 years just over 3 years earlier, should GEJ have appointed a Yoruba man as VP? shocked shocked

There are people who like to be dishonest and can never be counted upon because they change more often than the chameleon changes colour.

Did GEJ not appoint ministers from all SW states as the constitution demands? Were Abati & Doyin Okupe not some of the most visible faces in GEJ govt? I remember Johnson, Ashiru, Akinjide, Obada, Olubolade & Aganga in his cabinet. Olasunkanmi & Kayode also served briefly.

SW lambasting GEJ was only on ethnocentric grounds. While they will allow Northern masters (in the same way Sultan of Sokoto is boss of around 50% of Yoruba people as Muslims) to call the shots unhindered, they cannot accept if power is in the South and they are not controlling things. They expected Jonathan to be their boy-boy. But they do not know that even the most gentle and quiet SS person is still very stubborn. And can be extremely principled and damn any consequences if he feels undermined. They just saw same with Oyegun too.

The biggest fallacy is this idea religion has no political influence on SW. The North have always used it to divide Yoruba people, to give them a false sense of belonging whenever the North need their service to take power or consolidate. They used SL Akintola, Abiola, Akinloye & Omoboriowo in the same way against Pa Awo. cheesy grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Criticised Goodluck Jonathan In 2015 Visits Him,begs Him For Forgiveness by UtuokeAlcoholic: 5:23pm On May 29, 2018
BARAWO! BARAWO!! BARAWO!!! May you never have peace of mind!
Re: Man Who Criticised Goodluck Jonathan In 2015 Visits Him,begs Him For Forgiveness by Neot77(m): 5:27pm On May 29, 2018
Nigerians with their drama all the 5ime

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari: I Have Kept My Promise To End Boko Haram / Edo North Youths Reject Ize-Iyamu, As Gani Audu, His Running Mate Escapes / Anger As Appeal Court Sacks 3rd Governor In Opposition Parties In 4 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.