Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,382 members, 7,864,745 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:32 AM

Do U Support D Idea Of D Rep On Cancellation Of Post Ume Exam In Nigeria? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Do U Support D Idea Of D Rep On Cancellation Of Post Ume Exam In Nigeria? (642 Views)

UNIBEN Post-UME Exam And Application Form / Post-ume Exam At Unilag / Post-UME Exam Discussion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do U Support D Idea Of D Rep On Cancellation Of Post Ume Exam In Nigeria? by alli01(m): 12:55pm On May 28, 2010
Just wana know ur views 0n dis topic, feel free 2 say ur mind, we are all students,
Thanks . . .
Re: Do U Support D Idea Of D Rep On Cancellation Of Post Ume Exam In Nigeria? by ade4prof: 1:39pm On May 28, 2010
No , I did not support the cancellation of the post ume screening test , the post test is the best for excellent candidate , I don't want admission to be concluded by the useless body of Jamb.

POST UME TEST CONTINUE
Re: Do U Support D Idea Of D Rep On Cancellation Of Post Ume Exam In Nigeria? by scala101(m): 2:18pm On May 28, 2010
Any1 who is makin a livin fron exam malpractice wil want the continuation of post ume.Lets Put ourself in shoes of our so cald jambite
Re: Do U Support D Idea Of D Rep On Cancellation Of Post Ume Exam In Nigeria? by deevick246(m): 2:49pm On May 28, 2010
Yes l am totally in support of the eradication of the post UME,for the reason been that,its only an additional way for the higher institutions to make money from the innocent students seeking admission,while the main reason for conducting the exam is defeated.Also l dont see any reason for any post UME,l think JAMB has been trying their best over the years tho not completely perfect,the best option would have been to scrap JAMB and allow the various higher institutions to conduct their entrance exams,than to have JAMB and post UME taking place.
So honestly l give kodus to the House of Reps on this revolutional step.
Re: Do U Support D Idea Of D Rep On Cancellation Of Post Ume Exam In Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:26pm On May 28, 2010
House somebody told me that they have not abolished it that the vcs, rectors and provosts will meet on the 10th to decide the various cut-off.
Re: Do U Support D Idea Of D Rep On Cancellation Of Post Ume Exam In Nigeria? by Lilbounce: 3:33pm On May 28, 2010
Yes it shud be abolished
Re: Do U Support D Idea Of D Rep On Cancellation Of Post Ume Exam In Nigeria? by abrahym(m): 3:36pm On May 28, 2010
Good idea,nomore post ume card,nomore bribe into school
Re: Do U Support D Idea Of D Rep On Cancellation Of Post Ume Exam In Nigeria? by BeautfulB(f): 4:12pm On May 28, 2010
post U. should be abolished.
Re: Do U Support D Idea Of D Rep On Cancellation Of Post Ume Exam In Nigeria? by alli01(m): 9:16pm On May 29, 2010
As 4me am a Jambite. . I score 262 . . So anyfin dey decide 2do i pray it wont affect me oo! . .

As for the Unilag student . .do u think unilag is goin 2 change their Mind abt d Cancellation of the post U.M.E?
Re: Do U Support D Idea Of D Rep On Cancellation Of Post Ume Exam In Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:01pm On May 29, 2010
its a good thing,lookin @ it 4rm an angle. @ least it wil or shld stop xploitation of poor prospective students. @ anoda angle i dnt fink its kul cuz hu knws hw admission process wil b nw?
Re: Do U Support D Idea Of D Rep On Cancellation Of Post Ume Exam In Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:02pm On May 29, 2010
its a good thing,lookin @ it 4rm an angle. @ least it wil or shld stop xploitation of poor prospective students. @ anoda angle i dnt fink its kul cuz hu knws hw admission process wil b nw?

(1) (Reply)

The Polytechnic Ibadan / Uniport Screening Exercise / Oau Students Please Help Confirm This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.