Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,199 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Why Pay House Rent When You Have The Opportunity Of Being A Landlord - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why Pay House Rent When You Have The Opportunity Of Being A Landlord (864 Views)

Why Pay? No More D3stv/g3otv Wahala / Don't Want To Ruin This Opportunity Of Getting Funds Worth Million Of Dollars. / An Opportunity Of A Life Time! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Pay House Rent When You Have The Opportunity Of Being A Landlord by Turecestate(m): 1:43pm On May 29, 2018
Building house as a civil servant before your retirement can be achieved without taking loan from bank.
Building a house as a business man without removing a huge amount of money from your business which might affect the business is also achievable.

Now the question is how can this be done without getting loan from bank or affecting my business.

Have you heard of TURECC ESTATE And CONSTRUCTION COMPANY?

TURECC: is multiglobal estate developers which their aim and objective is to help nigeria have a house of their choice built on their land with just 20% of the total cost. TURECC is mandated to build one thousand housing unit in the 36 states of Nigeria.
I made mention of 20% it might be confusing but let me break it down for you in a clear terms.

Example: you have a land in your village you want to develop and the building you want erect is 3bedroom flat, after the verification of the landed document to know if you are truly the rightful owner of the land. then the costing which will be transparent with our QUANTITY SURVEYOR we come the agreement of N10million now what we need from the amount to start the project and finish is just 20% which will N2million while you spread the balance 2-10 years by then you are already making use of the property.

i guess by now alot will be going on in your mind whether is genuine or not but not worry TURECC IS HERE BECAUSE OF YOU

for more info please click: [url]turecconstruction.com[/url]

TURECC your House Our Pride!!!

Your Real Estate Consultant
Chidubem
Re: Why Pay House Rent When You Have The Opportunity Of Being A Landlord by jom28gy(m): 1:46pm On May 29, 2018
The explanation is not yet clear to me, please elaborate more
Re: Why Pay House Rent When You Have The Opportunity Of Being A Landlord by Turecestate(m): 1:54pm On May 29, 2018
we help you develop your land with just 20% of the total cost while you spread your payment between 2-10 years..... the development is anywhere in Nigeria
jom28gy:
The explanation is not yet clear to me, please elaborate more
Re: Why Pay House Rent When You Have The Opportunity Of Being A Landlord by jom28gy(m): 10:58pm On May 29, 2018
Say, if is a construction that will cost 100,000,i will 200,000,thats what you mean
Re: Why Pay House Rent When You Have The Opportunity Of Being A Landlord by Turecestate(m): 9:30am On May 30, 2018
No if is 100,000 project you will pay 10,000
jom28gy:
Say, if is a construction that will cost 100,000,i will 200,000,thats what you mean
Re: Why Pay House Rent When You Have The Opportunity Of Being A Landlord by nwarosa: 10:22am On May 30, 2018
Turecestate:
No if is 100,000 project you will pay 10,000
10,000 is 10% not 20
Re: Why Pay House Rent When You Have The Opportunity Of Being A Landlord by Turecestate(m): 10:30am On May 30, 2018
sorry i mean to say 20k that is 20% build to finish while you spread your balance 2-10 years but if you a civil servant and a contributor to NATIONAL HOUSING FUND (NHF) it will be 2-25 years
nwarosa:
10,000 is 10% not 20
Re: Why Pay House Rent When You Have The Opportunity Of Being A Landlord by nwarosa: 10:41am On May 30, 2018
Turecestate:
sorry i mean to say 20k that is 20% build to finish while you spread your balance 2-10 years but if you a civil servant and a contributor to NATIONAL HOUSING FUND (NHF) it will be 2-25 years
what if you don't already own a piece of land?
Re: Why Pay House Rent When You Have The Opportunity Of Being A Landlord by skyhighweb(m): 11:17am On May 30, 2018
Turecestate:
Building house as a civil servant before your retirement can be achieved without taking loan from bank.
Building a house as a business man without removing a huge amount of money from your business which might affect the business is also achievable.

Now the question is how can this be done without getting loan from bank or affecting my business.

Have you heard of TURECC ESTATE And CONSTRUCTION COMPANY?

TURECC: is multiglobal estate developers which their aim and objective is to help nigeria have a house of their choice built on their land with just 20% of the total cost. TURECC is mandated to build one thousand housing unit in the 36 states of Nigeria.
I made mention of 20% it might be confusing but let me break it down for you in a clear terms.

Example: you have a land in your village you want to develop and the building you want erect is 3bedroom flat, after the verification of the landed document to know if you are truly the rightful owner of the land. then the costing which will be transparent with our QUANTITY SURVEYOR we come the agreement of N10million now what we need from the amount to start the project and finish is just 20% which will N2million while you spread the balance 2-10 years by then you are already making use of the property.

i guess by now alot will be going on in your mind whether is genuine or not but not worry TURECC IS HERE BECAUSE OF YOU

for more info please click: [url]turecconstruction.com[/url]

TURECC your House Our Pride!!!

Your Real Estate Consultant
Chidubem

are u a land lord now?
Re: Why Pay House Rent When You Have The Opportunity Of Being A Landlord by Turecestate(m): 12:29pm On May 31, 2018
We can help get Land in any location
nwarosa:
what if you don't already own a piece of land?
Re: Why Pay House Rent When You Have The Opportunity Of Being A Landlord by Paroh(f): 9:32am On Jul 29, 2019
skyhighweb:
are u a land lord now?

Do you know him please? I'm trying to do business with him I wanna know if he's genuine.
Re: Why Pay House Rent When You Have The Opportunity Of Being A Landlord by skyhighweb(m): 12:46pm On Jul 29, 2019
Paroh:

Do you know him please? I'm trying to do business with him I wanna know if he's genuine.
bro read my msg well
Re: Why Pay House Rent When You Have The Opportunity Of Being A Landlord by Paroh(f): 3:03pm On Jul 29, 2019
skyhighweb:
bro read my msg well

I dont understand. What's there in answering a simple question?

(1) (Reply)

Housing Loan / Don't Start Plannig Your 2019 Without Reading This! / Is it possible to import furniture(s) from China to Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.