Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,130 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Why Pay? No More D3stv/g3otv Wahala - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why Pay? No More D3stv/g3otv Wahala (860 Views)

Have You Been Paying Heavily For Courses Online... PAY NO MORE / Produced Transaction And Pay No Contribution / Why Pay House Rent When You Have The Opportunity Of Being A Landlord (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Pay? No More D3stv/g3otv Wahala by BoldConcepts(m): 5:02pm On May 16, 2022
...PAYMENTS ON DELIVERY BEFORE INSTALLATION PROPER!!! WITH 3MONTHS WARRANTY!!!...

Free to air can be referred to as a platform where channels and broadcaster provide 24/7 current content home and abroad such as :-Africa & American Movies,cartoons,news, documentary,Wrestling,Comedy Show. and also Sport views on intership only on one time package purchase no monthly subs3riptions.

...WHAT IT ENTAILS FOR A BRAND NEW INSTALLATION?...

Very! Very! you need some money; to purchase any of the packages.A package purchase determine how many FTA channels you get and that of which you are interested to watch free on FTA service in your residence.Below is whats needed for successful Installation,hence requirements in every package comes with it total and Installation proper.

A)H.D FTA DECODER (HDMI)
B) DISH(small or Big depends on which package you are purchasing ditermine the fta channels you get)
C)SAT. RECEIVERS
D) COAXIAL CABLE

... MESSAGE SELLER NOW!!!...
PEARL PACKAGE (One Reception over 50fta Ch.)

BASIC PACKAGE (3 Reception over 100fta Ch.)

PREMIUM PACKAGE (One Reception over 87Ch.)

JOLLY PACKAGE (Two Reception over 150Ch.)

From pear to jolly package are all interesting you can add more FTA channels any time.

KINDLY MAKE A CHOICE! No. Whatsapp please for any enquiries please call me directly on my hot line which you may ask for.

Am at your service(smiles)

₦2,600 DELIVERY & ₦7000 1SIGNAL RESTORATION if you probably have all the requirements.
Here is my hotline 09045352219☝️
Knowing which free to air package you are purchasing proper

Thanks for your patronage.

Re: Why Pay? No More D3stv/g3otv Wahala by BoldConcepts(m): 5:02pm On May 16, 2022
Re: Why Pay? No More D3stv/g3otv Wahala by BoldConcepts(m): 5:03pm On May 16, 2022
...PAYMENTS ON DELIVERY BEFORE INSTALLATION PROPER!!! WITH 3MONTHS WARRANTY!!!...

Free to air can be referred to as a platform where channels and broadcaster provide 24/7 current content home and abroad such as :-Africa & American Movies,cartoons,news, documentary,Wrestling,Comedy Show. and also Sport views on intership only on one time package purchase.

#UPGRADE ARE STILL OPEN FROM PEAR TO JOLLY PACKAGE.

Very! Very! you need some money; any of the package you purchase determine how many FTA channels you get and that of which you are interested to watch free on FTA service in your residence.Below is whats needed for successful Installation,hence requirements in every package comes with it.

A)H.D FTA DECODER (HDMI)
B) DISH(small or Big depends on which package you are purchasing ditermine the fta channels you get)
C)SAT. RECEIVERS
D) COAXIAL CABLE

... MESSAGE SELLER NOW!!!....

(1)JOLLY ₦47,000... on a big dish (over 150fta channel e.g Yoruba,gbedu, music,24/7 action & cartoons, Nollywood, documentary, comedy show,wrestling,+4local channels and more extra intresting channels just added. on 2Reception Only

PREMIUM ₦37,000~ ...on a big dish over 87fta channels e.g same channels mentioned above.

BASIC PACKAGE ₦37,000 ONLY (on a small dish) over 100 fta channels e.g 24/7 action & cartoons, Nollywood movie, music, documentary,laugh out loud program,news so much more on...

...PEARL ₦30,000 (on a small dish~50+ channels)....
24/7 action movies.cartoons, Nollywood movie, music, documentary,indian program,sport and more.

KINDLY MAKE A CHOICE! No. Whatsapp please for any enquiries please call me directly on my hot line sent to your message,i deal on physical service not a ghost man business.(smiles)

₦2,600 DELIVERY ₦7000 1SIGNAL RESTORATION #Negotiable
Thank for your patronage.

Re: Why Pay? No More D3stv/g3otv Wahala by judatech: 5:19pm On May 16, 2022
Only Lagos?
Re: Why Pay? No More D3stv/g3otv Wahala by BoldConcepts(m): 7:03am On May 17, 2022
judatech:
Only Lagos?

Where do you need this service pricisely?
Re: Why Pay? No More D3stv/g3otv Wahala by judatech: 10:13am On May 17, 2022
BoldConcepts:

Where do you need this service pricisely?
Calabar Cross River State
Re: Why Pay? No More D3stv/g3otv Wahala by BoldConcepts(m): 9:26pm On May 18, 2022
judatech:

Calabar Cross River State
Okay,choose which package you are purchasing we talk better on phone as regards to delivery attached "TFAIR PROPER"
Re: Why Pay? No More D3stv/g3otv Wahala by bestbiz17: 9:45pm On May 18, 2022
Does it have super sports or a channel that will show premier league and champions league.
Re: Why Pay? No More D3stv/g3otv Wahala by judatech: 10:09pm On May 18, 2022
BoldConcepts:

Okay,choose which package you are purchasing we talk better on phone as regards to delivery attached "TFAIR PROPER"
Who is installing?
Re: Why Pay? No More D3stv/g3otv Wahala by BoldConcepts(m): 9:27pm On May 20, 2022
I DO, that's my number to reach me
judatech:

Who is installing?
Re: Why Pay? No More D3stv/g3otv Wahala by BoldConcepts(m): 9:28pm On May 20, 2022
probably you need DStv not free to air
bestbiz17:
Does it have super sports or a channel that will show premier league and champions league.
Re: Why Pay? No More D3stv/g3otv Wahala by judatech: 12:16am On May 21, 2022
BoldConcepts:
I DO, that's my number to reach me
Are you in CALABAR?
Re: Why Pay? No More D3stv/g3otv Wahala by Raregem9000(m): 2:14pm On May 21, 2022
@op, can you list all the channels on each of the package you mentioned up there?
Re: Why Pay? No More D3stv/g3otv Wahala by BoldConcepts(m): 10:12pm On May 23, 2022
Free-to-air services are television and radio services broadcast in unencrypted form, allowing any person with the appropriate receiving equipment to receive the signal and view or listen to the content without requiring a subscription, other ongoing cost, or one-off fee.
Zero eight one three two three three two eight eight two
Re: Why Pay? No More D3stv/g3otv Wahala by Raregem9000(m): 10:18pm On May 23, 2022
List the channels out for me
BoldConcepts:
no monthly subs3ription

Wooo! It's BoldConcepts free to air Installation and still yet many are purchasing it's one-time requirements and service with no monthly subs3ription.

PEARL ₦30k Action movies Nollywood cartoons &more over 50

BASIC ₦37K 24/7 Action, 5
Nollywood Movies,Cartoons, Laughter program &more Over 100

PREMIUM ₦37K Constant Action, Nollywood, documentary, Wrestling,Cartoons, Yoruba, Comedy,Hausa,Indian channels + over 3 Local channels & more over 87

JOLLY ₦47K channels which includes on Pearl & Premium package over 150channels combined.

CONFAM ₦54k 0ver 300channels Basic & Premium channels packages channels combined.

₦7,000 for Installation if you have the requirements, logistics excluded in the price.

All packages are interesting with their channels,make a choice and upgrade later.

WOULD YOU BELIEVE? TRUST YOU WILL BE SHOCKED.

Trust you have read this content and knowing which package you are purchasing or need restore one if you have the requirements listed above?

Please kindly reach Installer Joseph using the massage button their you get my contact for schedule for this service for any Enquiry.

Re: Why Pay? No More D3stv/g3otv Wahala by BoldConcepts(m): 10:53pm On May 23, 2022
:-Xi should list over 300channels? Issorite sir waiting for your call if you are open for this
Raregem9000:
List the channels out for me
Re: Why Pay? No More D3stv/g3otv Wahala by Raregem9000(m): 6:45am On May 24, 2022
You expect me to buy something i don't know the channels that are there? You can give me the name of the decoder and let me google search if you can't list the channels here.
BoldConcepts:
:-Xi should list over 300channels? Issorite sir waiting for your call if you are open for this
Re: Why Pay? No More D3stv/g3otv Wahala by BoldConcepts(m): 7:37am On May 27, 2022
absolutely sir/ma... please note it's what channels you are interested watching that I will install excluding major sport you get access to Nigeria movies comedy show wrestling, documentary music, cartoons, action movies,news and lot more

So hence there are basically over 300fta channels you tell me which one you are interested Yoruba, Korea,indian movies + 3ither local TV channels and some others newly added

[b]PAYMENTS ON DELIVERY BEFORE INSTALLATION PROPER!!! WITH 3MONTHS WARRANTY!!!...

Free to air can be referred to as a platform where channels and broadcaster provide 24/7 current content home and abroad such as :-Africa & American Movies,cartoons,news, documentary,Wrestling,Comedy Show. and also Sport views on intership only on one time package purchase.

#UPGRADE ARE STILL OPEN FROM PEAR TO JOLLY PACKAGE.

Very! Very! you need some money; any of the package you purchase determine how many FTA channels you get and that of which you are interested to watch free on FTA service in your residence.Below is whats needed for successful Installation,hence requirements in every package comes with it.

A)H.D FTA DECODER (HDMI)
C)SAT. RECEIVERS
D) COAXIAL CABLE

... MESSAGE SELLER NOW!!!....

(1)JOLLY ₦47,000... on a big dish (over 150fta channel e.g Yoruba,gbedu, music,24/7 action & cartoons, Nollywood, documentary, comedy show,wrestling,+4local channels and more extra intresting channels just added. on 2Reception Only

PREMIUM ₦37,000~ ...on a big dish over 87fta channels e.g same channels mentioned above.

BASIC PACKAGE ₦37,000 ONLY (on a small dish) over 100 fta channels e.g 24/7 action & cartoons, Nollywood movie, music, documentary,laugh out loud program,news so much more on...

...PEARL ₦30,000 (on a small dish~50+ channels)....
24/7 action movies.cartoons, Nollywood movie, music, documentary,indian program,sport and more.

KINDLY MAKE A CHOICE! No. Whatsapp please for any enquiries please call me directly on my hot line sent to your message,i deal on physical service not a ghost man business.(smiles)

₦2,600 DELIVERY ₦7000 1SIGNAL RESTORATION #Negotiable
Thank for your patronage.[/b]
Re: Why Pay? No More D3stv/g3otv Wahala by Raregem9000(m): 7:57am On May 27, 2022
@Op, i have dish with a strong decoder, can the decoder be used?
Re: Why Pay? No More D3stv/g3otv Wahala by BoldConcepts(m): 7:11am On Jun 13, 2022
Raregem9000:
@Op, i have dish with a strong decoder, can the decoder be used?

Yes
Re: Why Pay? No More D3stv/g3otv Wahala by Raregem9000(m): 8:01am On Jun 13, 2022
And i will get all the channels on that Jolly?
BoldConcepts:

Yes
Re: Why Pay? No More D3stv/g3otv Wahala by neutralmind: 8:37am On Jun 13, 2022
BoldConcepts:

It's not rocket science to list channels. You are here to sell. Show them what EXACTLY they will get when they buy from you.

Provide the list. Stop being stubborn.

Note: I'm not a potential client. Just want to point out your mistake.

(1) (Reply)

Why Hasn't Obi Said Anything ? / My Dispatch Rider's Experience Using Uber In Lagos For Delivery / Company Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.