Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,908 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:05 PM

“I Am Pregnant For Kizz Daniel” — Nigerian Lady Claims, Shares Baby Bump - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Am Pregnant For Kizz Daniel” — Nigerian Lady Claims, Shares Baby Bump (2052 Views)

Fans Demand For A Refund After Waiting For Kizz Daniel For Over 5hours / Nicki Minaj Is Pregnant, Shares Baby Bump Pictures / Mercy Johnson Is Pregnant With 4th Baby. Shares Baby Bump Photos With Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Am Pregnant For Kizz Daniel” — Nigerian Lady Claims, Shares Baby Bump by jennifermahan(f): 1:53pm On May 29, 2018
It’s being newly speculated that Nigerian singer, Kizz Daniel is at the verge of having a baby-mama as a lady has recently called him out.

One Chinny Ubak has said that Oluwatobiloba Daniel Anidugbe better known as Kizz Daniel has put her in the family way without taking responsibility.

The light-skinned lady took to Instagram to disclose the news through a gossip micro-blogger, Chinny.

According to her, Ogun State-born Kizz Daniel, 24, who currently is locked in a legal tussle with his former record label, G-Worldwide has been shying away from taking responsibilities as her baby bump continues to grow.

In her own words,

“Hi Chinny I’m Chinny, please help me share this post. I’m pregnant for a Nigerian singer Kiss Daniel but he has been avoiding me and ignoring his calls and emails” she revealed to the blogger through a private chat made public.

source : https://www.made4naija.com/2018/05/i-am-pregnant-for-kizz-daniel-nigerian-lady-claims-shares-baby-bump/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun

(1) (Reply)

Ghanaian Actor John Dumelo Shows Off Son's Face To Celebrate Easter - Picture / Bbn: That Moment Omashola Nearly Swallowed Venita's Lips As They Share 1st Kiss / Toyin Lawani, Pretty Mike Pose Nude Together In Adam And Eve Inspired Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.