Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,892 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:30 PM

Woman Poisons Her Sister-In-Law In Bayelsa, Confesses After Burial. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Poisons Her Sister-In-Law In Bayelsa, Confesses After Burial. Photos (39217 Views)

Woman Poisons Boyfriend After Finding Out That He Had Inherited $30 Million / Kenyan Woman Poisons Her 2 Kids To Death, Stabs Herself After Separation / Jealous Pregnant Woman Poisons Her 3-year-old Stepson To Death In Osun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Poisons Her Sister-In-Law In Bayelsa, Confesses After Burial. Photos by lonelydora: 3:44pm On May 29, 2018
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned
Re: Woman Poisons Her Sister-In-Law In Bayelsa, Confesses After Burial. Photos by Nobody: 3:52pm On May 29, 2018
Tallesty1:
37years old and mother of 8? I thought it was in the olden days that people born that many children.
That's the hobby of ijaw people, they can born for Africa.
Re: Woman Poisons Her Sister-In-Law In Bayelsa, Confesses After Burial. Photos by SoapQueen(f): 3:52pm On May 29, 2018
newjosboy:

It was not mentioned whether the poison was physical or spiritual

Do not quote me unnecessarily. Did I say anything about the poison? I was speaking about the experience the woman who did the poisoning went through.
Re: Woman Poisons Her Sister-In-Law In Bayelsa, Confesses After Burial. Photos by barallanee(f): 3:55pm On May 29, 2018
See photo..she went for red carpet
Re: Woman Poisons Her Sister-In-Law In Bayelsa, Confesses After Burial. Photos by package7(m): 3:57pm On May 29, 2018
End time in-law everywhere... God please deliver us from evil fellow.
Re: Woman Poisons Her Sister-In-Law In Bayelsa, Confesses After Burial. Photos by LifeofAirforce(m): 4:01pm On May 29, 2018
You deserve nothing but death you wicked bastard
Re: Woman Poisons Her Sister-In-Law In Bayelsa, Confesses After Burial. Photos by opribo(m): 4:03pm On May 29, 2018
What more can we do in this world. If you don't like somebody why not tell them so and let them be on their own, why eliminate them for you to be alive in this world.

Sometimes, I am forced to agree we are indeed in the End-Times.
My Bible says so and I believe.

2 Timothy 3

3 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce ...

1 Like

Re: Woman Poisons Her Sister-In-Law In Bayelsa, Confesses After Burial. Photos by ZeeBaba17(m): 4:06pm On May 29, 2018
welcome to the real Niger Delta
Re: Woman Poisons Her Sister-In-Law In Bayelsa, Confesses After Burial. Photos by herich(m): 4:08pm On May 29, 2018
Tallesty1:
37years old and mother of 8? I thought it was in the olden days that people born that many children.
Go to various villages, you'll see things.
Re: Woman Poisons Her Sister-In-Law In Bayelsa, Confesses After Burial. Photos by Culin(f): 4:11pm On May 29, 2018
cry Like in Nollywood movies.
Re: Woman Poisons Her Sister-In-Law In Bayelsa, Confesses After Burial. Photos by AlphaMajestic: 4:24pm On May 29, 2018
I just hope DAT d girl on brown is not the woman's daughter if not her kpekus go suffer be dat o...as she's now stranded
Re: Woman Poisons Her Sister-In-Law In Bayelsa, Confesses After Burial. Photos by RZArecta2(m): 4:40pm On May 29, 2018
Tallesty1:
no laugh o but I've been to Ndoro community before some years ago for a project and I wouldn't want to say much o, just that I'm definitely not surprised by the amount of kids this woman has
Re: Woman Poisons Her Sister-In-Law In Bayelsa, Confesses After Burial. Photos by Printerscanner: 5:07pm On May 29, 2018
Tallesty1:

If she is allowed to grow to 50 years, she would give birth to 20 children. Evil people stopped her from attaining the peak of her child bearing career. The goat that poisoned her will be struck by Bayelsa Thunder.
Re: Woman Poisons Her Sister-In-Law In Bayelsa, Confesses After Burial. Photos by ReneeNuttall(f): 5:16pm On May 29, 2018
Tallesty1:

Majority of them are illiterates and they don't use contraceptives too.A friend of mine from bayelsa happened to be the sixteenth child of her father and her mom is d second wife.The women are given out for marriage at a very tender age, some are even given out in exchange for commodities or debts.Except for the educated and exposed ones.Fishing is tbeir major occupation.The rate of poverty is on the high side over there.No jobs nor good Schools.
Re: Woman Poisons Her Sister-In-Law In Bayelsa, Confesses After Burial. Photos by luminouz(m): 5:25pm On May 29, 2018
LochOtieno:
In this present condition....

Mother of 8

over infertility dey worry some people....

Over FERTILITY u mean
Re: Woman Poisons Her Sister-In-Law In Bayelsa, Confesses After Burial. Photos by Nobody: 5:26pm On May 29, 2018
luminouz:
Over FERTILITY u mean
savages everywhere.
Re: Woman Poisons Her Sister-In-Law In Bayelsa, Confesses After Burial. Photos by Pat081: 6:15pm On May 29, 2018
People are saying dat lgbo dnt love this thing call sex at 38 mother of 8 children hmmmmm let say d woman did nt kill her wen she gt to 40 or 60 dat will be a football team R.I.P TO HER
Re: Woman Poisons Her Sister-In-Law In Bayelsa, Confesses After Burial. Photos by IME1: 7:10pm On May 29, 2018
cry
May she rest in peace.
No peace for the wicked
Having 8 kids is on the high side if there is no financial means to raise them
This is the second time I'm seeing the name Pinaere
It means white woman!
When you hear some people's coffins refuse to be buried it's because the deceased and the murderer done share garri undecided
Re: Woman Poisons Her Sister-In-Law In Bayelsa, Confesses After Burial. Photos by hmuhammad(m): 9:05pm On May 29, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
embarassed
the maiduguri man
Re: Woman Poisons Her Sister-In-Law In Bayelsa, Confesses After Burial. Photos by adontcare(f): 9:08pm On May 29, 2018
In dis country, when a woman marry a man she become d man' s family enemy automatically. She don't have to offend them to be dia enemy. Even her children too go join in d enemity. Except few good families. Dat is 8% out of 100% dat are good. No wonder d rate of divorces and crime is getting high everyday
Re: Woman Poisons Her Sister-In-Law In Bayelsa, Confesses After Burial. Photos by eulogy: 9:52pm On May 29, 2018
It was her neighbour not sister-in-law. #reporting from Agudama City.
Re: Woman Poisons Her Sister-In-Law In Bayelsa, Confesses After Burial. Photos by Xisnin(m): 10:43pm On May 29, 2018
The confession was forced, the woman is innocent.
Re: Woman Poisons Her Sister-In-Law In Bayelsa, Confesses After Burial. Photos by Nobody: 1:17am On May 30, 2018
dainformant:
Pandemonium has broken out in Agudama Epie in Bayelsa after aggrieved Ijaw youths descended on a lady who allegedly confessed to have poisoned her sister-in-law, a 37-year-old mother of eight children named Pinaere Promise from Ndoro In Ekeremor Local Government Area of the state.

The deceased Pinaere Promise reportedly collapsed on Sunday morning and died some minutes on her way to the hospital.

According to reports, it was said that the lady in the picture identified as Mama Torufa allegedly confessed to have poisoned the deceased after she started acting funny and had swollen face coupled with some sickness following the burial of her late sister-in-law.

It was disclosed that Mama Torufa's hands got paralyzed a night before service of songs for the victim and was absent from her home for two days.

The woman's absence coupled with the strange ailments prompted people to ask her daughter about her whereabouts, that was when the news broke that suspect, Mama Torufa, was in a church across the creek of Agudama, Opposite law school and had confessed to being responsible for the death of the sister-in-law that was buried last Friday in Ndoro town.

After the youths got wind of the situation, the youths descended on the woman's home and destroyed her properties.

Relatives of the deceased this morning stormed the said church where she was and vandalized it after they couldn't see her.

The police are yet to arrive the scene.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/05/woman-allegedly-poisons-her-sister-in-law-in-bayelsa-state.html

Senseless baseless lies.

Nigerian bloggers using pictures to create stories.
Re: Woman Poisons Her Sister-In-Law In Bayelsa, Confesses After Burial. Photos by maasoap(m): 8:56am On May 30, 2018
Tallesty1:

Southern almajiris
Re: Woman Poisons Her Sister-In-Law In Bayelsa, Confesses After Burial. Photos by maasoap(m): 8:59am On May 30, 2018
ReneeNuttall:

Majority of them are illiterates and they don't use contraceptives too.A friend of mine from bayelsa happened to be the sixteenth child of her father and her mom is d second wife.The women are given out for marriage at a very tender age, some are even given out in exchange for commodities or debts.Except for the educated and exposed ones.Fishing is tbeir major occupation.The rate of poverty is on the high side over there.No jobs nor good Schools.

I served there and I asked myself: how is this place different from the news we normally heard from the North?
Re: Woman Poisons Her Sister-In-Law In Bayelsa, Confesses After Burial. Photos by ReneeNuttall(f): 8:19am On May 31, 2018
maasoap:

I served there and I asked myself: how is this place different from the news we normally heard from the North?

They are so impoverished and yet give birth to children like chicken.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cultists On The Loose In Ikorodu, Wipe Out Family Of Three / Edo: Pepper Spray Applied On Thief Who Steals From People Sleeping At Night / 3 Ondo Students Gang Rape Their Female Colleague At Boyfriend’s Resident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.