Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Usa Credit Cards V. Nigerian Credit Cards Merits And Demerits - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Usa Credit Cards V. Nigerian Credit Cards Merits And Demerits (715 Views)

Verify Paypal With Our Virtual Credit Cards / Which Nigerian Credit Card Works On Facebook Advertising? / To Get Legitimate Credit Cards in Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Usa Credit Cards V. Nigerian Credit Cards Merits And Demerits by Calebsky(m): 1:09pm On May 28, 2010
I wish to know the benefits in owning a credit card from the united states over the
ones we obtain here in nigeria? Pls can someone tell me why people prefer to get
credit cards from the united states?
Re: Usa Credit Cards V. Nigerian Credit Cards Merits And Demerits by Koboe(m): 3:51pm On May 28, 2010
The major reason is that all Nigerian Credit Cards are been rejected by most sites on the internet because of what the feel about Nigeria.

I have the US MASTERCARD and many people still pay me till today to help them get it or to show them the way to get it.

If you are interested, you can give me a call or a text.

Kelvin Igbinigie
+2347061939074

(1) (Reply)

I Have Lost So Much Money To Crap And Deceptive Online Business. / Inheritance What To Do? / Snail Farming Is The Best Farming:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.