Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,238 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Man Arrested For Carrying 4 Phones In Lagos (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Arrested For Carrying 4 Phones In Lagos (Photos) (36633 Views)

We Where Robbed Yesterday, 4 Phones And 800,000k Can They Track Them With IMEI? / Nigerian Boy Jailed For Carrying Out Acid Attack Robberies In London. Photos / Lady Who Stole 4 Phones At University Of Uyo Caught (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Arrested For Carrying 4 Phones In Lagos (Photos) by Elthugnificent(m): 6:42pm On May 29, 2018
Jer6s:

In the spirit of using the Internet for the right reasons, I have edited my earlier post. It was kinda insensitive.

With the police, I pray it gets better and not bitter
Nicely done....
#BlessUp
Re: Man Arrested For Carrying 4 Phones In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 6:43pm On May 29, 2018
maybe nigerians should stop wearing cloths, walk around nalkid, as it has become criminal to wear cloths.
Re: Man Arrested For Carrying 4 Phones In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 6:46pm On May 29, 2018
yes, it may sound funny until it happens to you, say no to police brutality.

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Carrying 4 Phones In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 7:04pm On May 29, 2018
Elthugnificent:

Nicely done....
#BlessUp
Amen.
Wish you the same too, boss!
Re: Man Arrested For Carrying 4 Phones In Lagos (Photos) by smith666999(m): 7:28pm On May 29, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nice one from the police. So he didn't see bread to take to the village but mobile phones.
It is one of two things, If the phones are iPhones or internet-enabled phones; he is a yahooboy. If the phones are just regular phones, he is a pickpocket.
The police should also strip him of his trousers. Omo Ole.
Re: Man Arrested For Carrying 4 Phones In Lagos (Photos) by bobo65(m): 8:20pm On May 29, 2018
grayht:
are you sure those are not the fones seized from the young man grin

Lolzzzz

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Carrying 4 Phones In Lagos (Photos) by bobo65(m): 8:20pm On May 29, 2018
calddon:

Is d nexus 6 dual sim?

U don smoke again
Re: Man Arrested For Carrying 4 Phones In Lagos (Photos) by Ptersyn(m): 9:21pm On May 29, 2018
My nephew was held today too by this uninformed uniform men of the Nigeria police force of Ebrumede division in dsc roundabout Delta state. We protested and they were asking him useless questions like
1.How much is in his account
2. If he was a yahoo boy?
And the one that collected his phone now told him "God go judge you if you dey do yahoo"
They then dropped him from their Audi 80 red colour car.
Re: Man Arrested For Carrying 4 Phones In Lagos (Photos) by ivolt: 10:41pm On May 29, 2018
tragergeorge:
mumu,y d Yahoo de pain una sef, nor b ur money dem scam,if na for d country name,e don spoil long before Yahoo begin rampart, I wish d way all dis popo de worry boys, na so dem de worry all aboki I no sure say herds men for de kill everyday, the way dem take de stop and search every good looking boy make dem use am de stop and search all aboki and arrest anyone with dagger sef
This fraudster, you are back to defending your fellow thieves as usual.
Re: Man Arrested For Carrying 4 Phones In Lagos (Photos) by sulakishop(m): 10:51pm On May 29, 2018
Nigerian polished fools
Re: Man Arrested For Carrying 4 Phones In Lagos (Photos) by DSDLIVEREPORT: 5:12am On May 30, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nice one from the police.
So he didn't see bread to take to the village but mobile phones.

It is one of two things,
If the phones are iPhones or internet-enabled phones; he is a yahooboy.
If the phones are just regular phones, he is a pickpocket.

The police should also strip him of his trousers.
Omo Ole.
Haha. What if it was an investment in used phones for the parent and sibling crying for phones. The most ideal thing here is to first place a value on the phone .And from there make your deductions and analysis.
Action by the police not so bad if he is just questioned and not abused by humiliation and battering. If they did then I join the bandwagon
Re: Man Arrested For Carrying 4 Phones In Lagos (Photos) by Mokob(m): 4:32pm On May 30, 2018
Police is your friend. Lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NDLEA Destroy Marijuana Farm Worth ₦1.5 Billion In Kogi / Police Nab Three Inter-state Car Robbers After Their Operation(Pictures) / Tragedy As Lady Allegedly Pushes Her Boyfriend Out Of The Window During Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.