Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,281 members, 7,836,254 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Man Arrested For Carrying 4 Phones In Lagos (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Arrested For Carrying 4 Phones In Lagos (Photos) (36634 Views)

We Where Robbed Yesterday, 4 Phones And 800,000k Can They Track Them With IMEI? / Nigerian Boy Jailed For Carrying Out Acid Attack Robberies In London. Photos / Lady Who Stole 4 Phones At University Of Uyo Caught (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Arrested For Carrying 4 Phones In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 3:47pm On May 29, 2018
Elthugnificent:

Yes I know it is in our nature as Nigerians to joke about almost everything...

But this is not a joking matter, as such it would be better for us to condemn this action by the force.

It would do "them" no harm if we come online and do every form of condemnation possible. It's just like trolling a man who is both blind and deaf with words and images he can neither see nor read. The joke ends up being on the troll.

Naija police matter don pass cry, na to laugh remain.
Just when you think you have heard every "offence" there is.
Re: Man Arrested For Carrying 4 Phones In Lagos (Photos) by progress69: 3:47pm On May 29, 2018
Just look at the English a so called blogger wrote and published on the internet. More like a primary 3 kid trying to write an essay.
Re: Man Arrested For Carrying 4 Phones In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 3:47pm On May 29, 2018
Do they still stop people and search their pockets?
Re: Man Arrested For Carrying 4 Phones In Lagos (Photos) by Jeezuzpick(m): 3:48pm On May 29, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nice one from the police.

So he didn't see bread to take to the village but mobile phones.
It is one of two things,
If the phones are iPhones or internet enabled phones, he is a yahooboy,
If the phones are regular phones, he is a pickpocket.
The police should also strip him of his trousers.
Ole.

If na phone tiff e be e for don sell dem finish sef.
Re: Man Arrested For Carrying 4 Phones In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 3:53pm On May 29, 2018
Could it be true that Nigeria is a zoo ?
Re: Man Arrested For Carrying 4 Phones In Lagos (Photos) by Cowbuhari: 3:54pm On May 29, 2018
guhovizo:
look

scammer wey want scam upcoming scammers loaders no dey advertise their services
Re: Man Arrested For Carrying 4 Phones In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 3:54pm On May 29, 2018
flames01:

There is nothing funny about this. Kindly stop this rubbish. Learn when to make joke or show seriousness

Ok boss!
Rubbish stopped!
Re: Man Arrested For Carrying 4 Phones In Lagos (Photos) by mcchancer(m): 3:58pm On May 29, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It is one of two things,
If the phones are iPhones or internet-enabled phones; he is a yahooboy.
If the phones are just regular phones, he is a pickpocket.

Omo Ole.

You are back
Re: Man Arrested For Carrying 4 Phones In Lagos (Photos) by Oritzy: 3:59pm On May 29, 2018
easyfem:
[s]Im afraid to going out this days because of this [/s]useless sarz ... I'm a graduate of eksu and I'm still searching for job even though I'm old enough to married .... Is Nigeria gov insane ....

Anyway ... To buy white garri around Lagos in cheap price call my number on my signature
You say?? shocked Graduate you deserve a trophy

Re: Man Arrested For Carrying 4 Phones In Lagos (Photos) by ZeeBaba17(m): 4:02pm On May 29, 2018
As much as we feel disappointed by most actions of the police let's not be quick to judge this present case, they may have spotted something suspicious from the guy and concluded his story has more to it. the O.P that posted the story didn't get close enough to get the real details of what the police are holding him for. maybe, just maybe he stole those phones in Lagos and taking them to the east to sell of and has met his waterloo
Re: Man Arrested For Carrying 4 Phones In Lagos (Photos) by uchihajt: 4:02pm On May 29, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It is one of two things,

Omo Ole.
You are a goat for saying this.. A stupid goat at that..

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Carrying 4 Phones In Lagos (Photos) by tonexyx(m): 4:04pm On May 29, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nice one from the police. So he didn't see bread to take to the village but mobile phones.
It is one of two things, If the phones are iPhones or internet-enabled phones; he is a yahooboy. If the phones are just regular phones, he is a pickpocket.
The police should also strip him of his trousers. Omo Ole.
.........idiota u need sense I swear
Re: Man Arrested For Carrying 4 Phones In Lagos (Photos) by powerkey: 4:10pm On May 29, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It is one of two things,

Omo Ole.

How many people have they arrested in Kano, Sokoto, borno etc?

I pity Yorubas still supporting Buhari and his JIHADIST brothers because of Tinubu.
Re: Man Arrested For Carrying 4 Phones In Lagos (Photos) by Realnatt: 4:12pm On May 29, 2018
That is really suspicious, even dangote no dey carry four fones grin cry
Re: Man Arrested For Carrying 4 Phones In Lagos (Photos) by Elthugnificent(m): 4:15pm On May 29, 2018
Jer6s:

It would do "them" no harm if we come online and do every form of condemnation possible. It's just like trolling a man who is both blind and deaf with words and images he can neither see nor read. The joke ends up being on the troll.

Naija police matter don pass cry, na to laugh remain.
Just when you think you have heard every "offence" there is.
LOL. Bro I get what you are saying perfectly, but remember the internet has power. We are only using it mostly for the wrong reasons.
Re: Man Arrested For Carrying 4 Phones In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 4:18pm On May 29, 2018
Elthugnificent:

LOL. Bro I get what you are saying perfectly, but remember the internet has power. We are only using it mostly for the wrong reasons.

In the spirit of using the Internet for the right reasons, I have edited my earlier post. It was kinda insensitive.

With the police, I pray it gets better and not bitter

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Carrying 4 Phones In Lagos (Photos) by seunogunbodu: 4:21pm On May 29, 2018
This is Nigeria....everybody be criminal.....
Re: Man Arrested For Carrying 4 Phones In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 4:22pm On May 29, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nice one from the police. So he didn't see bread to take to the village but mobile phones.
It is one of two things, If the phones are iPhones or internet-enabled phones; he is a yahooboy. If the phones are just regular phones, he is a pickpocket.
The police should also strip him of his trousers. Omo Ole.
Something tells me you are just being sarcastic. Please don't prove me wrong.
Re: Man Arrested For Carrying 4 Phones In Lagos (Photos) by sammirano: 4:28pm On May 29, 2018
With that amount of phones, he should have at least some ownership proof.
Re: Man Arrested For Carrying 4 Phones In Lagos (Photos) by Ttipsy(f): 4:28pm On May 29, 2018
OK Good. but I think you guys should extend your services to our borders. that's where bokoharam and Herdsmem snuggle their terrorist weapons
Re: Man Arrested For Carrying 4 Phones In Lagos (Photos) by tragergeorge(m): 4:28pm On May 29, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It is one of two things,

Omo Ole.
mumu,y d Yahoo de pain una sef, nor b ur money dem scam,if na for d country name,e don spoil long before Yahoo begin rampart, I wish d way all dis popo de worry boys, na so dem de worry all aboki I no sure say herds men for de kill everyday, the way dem take de stop and search every good looking boy make dem use am de stop and search all aboki and arrest anyone with dagger sef

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Carrying 4 Phones In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 4:29pm On May 29, 2018
easyfem:
Im afraid to going out this days because of this useless sarz ... I'm a graduate of eksu and I'm still searching for job even though I'm old enough to married .... Is Nigeria gov insane ....

Anyway ... To buy white garri around Lagos in cheap price call my number on my signature
are yu really a graduate?
Re: Man Arrested For Carrying 4 Phones In Lagos (Photos) by newoffer: 4:33pm On May 29, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
grin
If you own more than one Phone you are a Yahoo Boy

If you Got a Laptop you are a Yahoo Boy
If You got an afro punk or dreadlocks hairstyle you are a Yahoo Boy
If You wear a neck chain you are a Yahoo Boy
If You drive a Toyota Avalon you are a Yahoo Boy.
If You Have friends on facebook outside Nigeria you are a Yahoo Boy.
Be Warned----- Nigeria Police Force
lll.
We go suffer from lawmaker n breaker. Naija police stinks
Re: Man Arrested For Carrying 4 Phones In Lagos (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 4:34pm On May 29, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
grin

He's going to deliver 4 fones he said, all he has to do is provide the source of the fones dats all. Theres no need for panic. If I didn't commit a crime im not paying any police a dime.
Re: Man Arrested For Carrying 4 Phones In Lagos (Photos) by Barzinime(m): 4:41pm On May 29, 2018
What are you doing with 3phones? Nawa oo
You be Guyman ni?
visijo:
This is NIGERIA... According to Falz the fallacy..

But seriously it is funny sha.. What of me that have 3 phones?? naija police i hail Ooo.
Re: Man Arrested For Carrying 4 Phones In Lagos (Photos) by emmykey0128(m): 4:41pm On May 29, 2018
Whenever I see some weird and unreasonable comments, I know its you,welcome back from rehab
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It is one of two things,

Omo Ole.
Re: Man Arrested For Carrying 4 Phones In Lagos (Photos) by Ofunaofu: 4:42pm On May 29, 2018
This is Nigeria
Re: Man Arrested For Carrying 4 Phones In Lagos (Photos) by BossLaifay(f): 5:09pm On May 29, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
grin

This is both funny and sad. More of sad than funny. Nigeria is a junkyard
Re: Man Arrested For Carrying 4 Phones In Lagos (Photos) by calddon(m): 5:14pm On May 29, 2018
bobo65:
Na 5H go settle everything last last lol

Anyways I also have four phones for sale
Very cheap
S7 edge
S6 edge
Nexus 6
Google pixel xl
My whatsapp digits is below this post
Is d nexus 6 dual sim?
Re: Man Arrested For Carrying 4 Phones In Lagos (Photos) by dadark: 5:25pm On May 29, 2018
why do you have 4 phones sef....?

for what....?

you cant demand from police to know who is who right away....
Re: Man Arrested For Carrying 4 Phones In Lagos (Photos) by dadark: 5:27pm On May 29, 2018
in a nation were youths think cheating is smart,they deserve to be all arrested.....
Re: Man Arrested For Carrying 4 Phones In Lagos (Photos) by chubinwa(m): 5:55pm On May 29, 2018
Nigerian police being on rampage everyday for incessant harassment of youths.. indeed some are known for their nefarious activities bt we still hav the good ones who who may appear bad physically. police really need to b cautioned

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tragedy As Lady Allegedly Pushes Her Boyfriend Out Of The Window During Fight / Woman Puts Cameroon Pepper In Her Maid’s Private Part For Stealing Her N26,000 / China-Bound Nigerian Arrested With 130ATM Cards Hidden In Noodles (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.