Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,225 members, 7,957,520 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:05 PM

Starting And Running A Church – Things To Consider In Church Business - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Starting And Running A Church – Things To Consider In Church Business (261 Views)

The Church Business: What To Do? / I’m A Non Christian And I Want To Open Church Business Anonymously / I Need Advice On How To Start Church Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Starting And Running A Church – Things To Consider In Church Business by LexArtifex: 3:08pm On May 29, 2018
Starting a church or running a church business in Nigeria may be a fulfilling experience and challenging experience at the same time. Church is registerable as “Incorporated Trustees” under Part “C” of the Companies and Allied Matter Act, Cap C20 Laws of the Federation 2010 and considered a nonprofit organization under Nigerian laws.

The following is a guide on how to register a church in Nigeria, things to consider when starting a church, and pastoring a church in accordance with the statutory obligations of relevant laws. Read more at -
http://lexartifexllp.com/starting-a-church/

(1) (Reply)

"Iron Sharpens Iron..." / For Women Only. Combine Spiritual Weapons To Save Your Marriage. (6) / Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 05/06/2018 Tuesday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.