Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,323 members, 7,957,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:30 PM

INSATIABLE ~ Story Of A Quiet Yoruba Demon - Literature (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / INSATIABLE ~ Story Of A Quiet Yoruba Demon (79615 Views)

My Personal Demon 18+ / Yoruba Demon From A Joke To A Tribal Insult / Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INSATIABLE ~ Story Of A Quiet Yoruba Demon by Hollysaint: 4:35pm On Nov 13, 2018
Nice

1 Like

Re: INSATIABLE ~ Story Of A Quiet Yoruba Demon by shox: 7:34pm On Nov 13, 2018
Jackossky:
I do greet everyone.
Let's resuscitate and overhaul the whole process.
I know sola f**ked up but e joor...mo ti wa online

I will be showcasing the cover page soon.Tell me which is dope and which one you prefer...
#Sola

Update! update!! Update!!!

2 Likes

Re: INSATIABLE ~ Story Of A Quiet Yoruba Demon by Bluefish7(m): 7:05pm On Nov 14, 2018
Hupdayte!!! oya ji ma sun!
Re: INSATIABLE ~ Story Of A Quiet Yoruba Demon by Jackossky(m): 8:02pm On Nov 14, 2018
I think I am seeing a bright future in art designs. Tell me what you think?

Re: INSATIABLE ~ Story Of A Quiet Yoruba Demon by Jackossky(m): 8:30pm On Nov 14, 2018
Light

1 Like

Re: INSATIABLE ~ Story Of A Quiet Yoruba Demon by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 14, 2018
The first pic's is suitable

1 Like

Re: INSATIABLE ~ Story Of A Quiet Yoruba Demon by genius43(m): 8:46pm On Nov 14, 2018
The first cover

1 Like

Re: INSATIABLE ~ Story Of A Quiet Yoruba Demon by nastynic(m): 11:00pm On Nov 14, 2018
First Cover Bruh

1 Like

Re: INSATIABLE ~ Story Of A Quiet Yoruba Demon by Seunfunmi18(m): 2:52pm On Nov 15, 2018
first cover bruh
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: INSATIABLE ~ Story Of A Quiet Yoruba Demon by hoebamaa(m): 2:55pm On Nov 15, 2018
The first cover is look simple and dope

1 Like

Re: INSATIABLE ~ Story Of A Quiet Yoruba Demon by Jackossky(m): 5:00pm On Nov 15, 2018
First cover it is... wink
Re: INSATIABLE ~ Story Of A Quiet Yoruba Demon by Bluehaven(m): 12:02pm On Nov 29, 2018
Cover page issue is taken care of, except update. Oga, oya na!
Re: INSATIABLE ~ Story Of A Quiet Yoruba Demon by mib132: 11:02am On Nov 30, 2018
oga abeg ooo we don too tay for this story
Re: INSATIABLE ~ Story Of A Quiet Yoruba Demon by SmoothTos(m): 4:07pm On Apr 22, 2019
Anotherrr abandonment
Re: INSATIABLE ~ Story Of A Quiet Yoruba Demon by Bestie93(m): 9:58pm On Apr 23, 2019
I thought this story is complete but it's all the same
Re: INSATIABLE ~ Story Of A Quiet Yoruba Demon by LisaAnne(f): 7:04am On Apr 24, 2019
Jackossky:
*INSATIABLE*
~Story of a quiet Yoruba Demon~
Chapter 13

It seems I have gotten the whole world wrapped in my palm. I got to the front of the mahogany building with the name 'Glorious High School' inscribed atop. I smiled, knowing what I wore.

I checked myself again and the funny looking dress still looks good on me.
I was lackadaisically cogitating if to enter or wait for Seyi that asked me to always wait for her around this axis

'Awon goons mi, Awon eruku mi, Awon loni ki ma para, to ni ki n keep cool mi... (My goons, my real loyalist, they told me not to get irked and to keep my cool...)

That was the song that blazed from my phone which I kept in my pocket.
I wasn't meant to bring my phone to the centre but there was this feeling that engulfed me this morning that made me to abet my initial plan of leaving it at home.

'Hello'

'Soldier, this is your instructor from base. What is your report status'

'Code Green. Agent 2147 en route to retrieve the package. Enemy fortress in sight. Permission to zero out sir'
There was reluctance at the other end of the call then the order came in

'Soldier, you are now Solo and if caught, the government of the US will declare you Excommunicado. Do you copy, I repeat, do you copy?'

I waited for some few seconds, looked around and then brazenly replied

'Roger that Major'

The call cuts.

Yes, you are all right. That's Isaac calling to know where I am and if I am with any implicating material. He reminded me that If caught, I will face the tune alone.

It's just our mode of communicating sometimes and we like it being cryptic. Most times, I assume the post of a Lieutenant while he is my A team special agent. The idiot reversed the role today but I was all smiles, given the elusive fact that he is no more in Lagos.

He went to Ogun State for his Waec Examination for reasons best known to you and I. One word 'Malpractice'.

Pocketing back my phone, I saw Seyi already running towards me as she delved into an apologetic and defensive stance on why she was late.

I just smiled and said nothing. Then the thought of her class teacher coursed through me like a tide of wave.

I have to make sure she doesn't sense or have any reason to ponder what I am going to ask her. So, like a maestro, I chose my words carefully as I began

'Seyi, I hope the teacher didn't punish you the other day'

'Oh, Mrs Vera, she didn't. She only asked me to stand up and after a while, she told me to sit back. I heard that among all other students, she only searched you'

Now, she was inquisitive asshe turned facing me

'Ooh, she did. She conjectured I was with an inexplicable material because when she came to invigilate prior the external invigilators, I was already through' I said, seeing her placated as I have gratified her with an honest answer.

'Emm Seyi, is she doing teaching practice or what?'

She laughed as she heard what I said and she continued again, other students gawking at us by the road side as we passed

'Miss Vera is the daughter of the Principal. She finished her NYSC three years ago and she was offered automatic employment by her petulant mum.

Her mum want her to take charge of the management of the school after she dies and she is very wicked' she submissively chipped in

'Tolu, why are you saying nothing or do you like her...'

Before a word could slip off my mouth, we had already gotten to the school gate as I waved her off. How can I tell her that her principal's daughter grabbed Panshan the other day?

I got to the class in which the exam is to be held, seeing my number ostensibly written on the chair '65', then I smiled. Curtsying a little to show a form of respect to my colleagues. I don't know why, I have been labelled as disrespectful while at home, the elders said I don't prostrate to pay obeisance to them.

It's only Mum that comes to rescue me in such moment, not after promising them I will be dealt with but still, I do curtsey, bow and nod my head when I see an elder or even a mate. This has become a reflex action and I can't help myself. My mum always say 'Greeting is a bribe'.

Curtsying always indicate to others that I am a genuine Yoruba boy.

Escaping my enormous thoughts, I remembered that We were to have Mathematics and I was all prepared. Back then in secondary school, Mathematics isn't my forte but I still come out victorious. Sometimes, it's cinching while most times, it's a convoluted equation that makes me throw jibes at the person who introduced Mathematics as a subject.

Before the exam, all 'undercover' ss3 students were asked to convene outside for a brief assembly.
I left my seat and was walking alongside Ahmed who was telling me how Mrs Vera looked for me the other day.

He even assured me that nothing is going to happen when he sensed fear emanating from me.

We got to the assembly ground and queued up, waiting for this bald man to finish his statement but out of all what he said, this was what captured my attention

'It is Pertinent for all of you to know that this School Is known for its uprightness and academic excellence. For decades, we have been churning out prodigies in various department and we won't for any reason, permit any of you to soil the goodwill we used years to built. Is that clear'

'Sir, yes sir' The whole student vociferated in unison.

Except the legends of course, legend like me. I was quite anxious standing because my mind had wandered into an abyss of thoughts.

Hearing Mrs Vera was looking for me spelt trouble and I don't know what to envision in the quandary I got myself into.
I kept surmising possible reasons she might be looking for me. Did I miss anything on the first date, did I fail to write my exam number? Or was it panshan?

The latter seems to be the plausible case but I was trying to convince myself that it didn't happen.

After convening at the assembly ground, we were given a compact calculator and told to wait inside after the assembly for the examination as the question papers are yet to arrive.

The man on the podium was invigoratingly dishing out instructions and I decided to listen to his annotations as he accentuated on it.

'Mathematics consist of paper 1 and paper 2. Paper 1 is for multiple choice questions while the paper 2 is the theoretical aspect. When you are through with paper 2, you will have to take a mid break of one hour and no one should go home because after that, you will still sit for your paper 1. Should anyone leave, he/ she should just forget about mathematics because there is nothing but... ' He roared

To be candid, that mid break was my best part and I was lucky to hear that piece, having to go on a compulsory one hour break is self gratifying and I was reeling in the euphoric feeling when a hand tapped me from behind.

Lo and behold, it was Miss Vera with a prim look on her face. She was dressed in a white T shirt, tucked into the ample skirt she wore and looked nothing less than corporate. What would have excited me more if not for the stature she possess and the rare 'Coca Cola' shape '60cl bottle' she was blessed with.

Seeing her made me disoriented and I was petrified she might make me a scape goat on the assembly ground.
How disheartening that would be?

'Senayon Tolu right?' She asked, her voice void of any emotion.

'Yes ma' I gnawingly responded

'After your first paper, meet me in my office' she ordered as she walked towards a class.

I was in awe seeing her leave, everything about her is amorously insidious. I wonder how the male teachers are able to cope with such daily temptation and I surreptitiously watched as her protruded butt swayed in a brazen demeanour.

Panshan already raised his head in acquiesce to my conjecture on what the sight just saw. I expeditiously closed my eyes and tried envisioning a rebarbative thought to suppress the urge of my licentious fantasy.

The external invigilators came earlier than expected and the school was a bit tight. The math was tricky but still couldn't circumvent the grasp of my brilliance on it. For crying out loud, I used a whole year to prepare for this exam but there are some questions that looked foreign to my botched eyes.

After some time, the tension eased and the teachers have been able to to calm the external invigilators with some Red Labels and Black labels.

Right before my eyes, the bald man that was accentuating on honesty and academic excellence strolled buoyantly into the class with a list of names on a white sheet of paper which he was holding.

I was trying to demystify the mystery on why he is here as he was calling the names of some students.
That was when it hits me that the list contains 'Special' students.

I was surprised and later dishevelled knowing my name won't be among. My mum is hell of a disciplinarian and heaven helps you if you tell her you want to cheat your way into success.

'Akinsiku Ahmed, Oyewogbo Hafsat, John Tega, Bryte Tracy...' The bald man went on and on.

Jesus! So this girl that was forming pristine and conservative was already vitiated. You all should see the way she stood up with an Ineffable demeanour, readjusting her hijab with a captious smile.

Haa!!! Alhaji Ahmed. Even brother John that was exuding a sacrosanct behaviour. May God forgive us all.

Within me, I screamed. One would think this lots are uncorrupted but that would be an aberration to my fugacious disappointment in this man that was calling the names.

Should one see how he was accentuating on the importance of Godliness and probity, one wouldn't have a predilection that he is bereft of an iota of godliness.

It's already time for the one hour break when I saw Ahmed heading towards where I was. He was excited and I couldn't help but wonder how elated he must have been.

I would have been happy too if it was me and he already got closer when he broke the news

'Tolu, how far na? You dey dull ooo. I thought you were also among us.'

'What happened? I propitiously inquired

'Guy, the answers were already on the board and they were even begging us not to write everything' He cheerfully responded.

'Haaa, they even begged you guys not to write everything when there is someone in my hall who couldn't finish a question.'
Wanting to lambast they system, be cuts me short as he petitioned

'Tolu, won't you go and meet Mrs Vera'

That's true. It completely eluded me and I have been pondering whether to go or not

Ahmed looks pretty matured and he is an external student, I mean, he is writing the exam for the chairman of his local Government.

He told me he already had his result and business was booming because he was paid well to do the job.
There were also others like him. I just smiled and enjoyed his company. Seeing he is credible enough , I explained my woes to him.

'Chairmo, Tolu, you should have told me na. Almost everyone will die to have a chat wit Mrs Vera but you are here playing.
You know what, don't go today. Let me give you the scope... ' He continued.

Verily Verily I say unto you, Ahmed is a Badoo and his gimmicks was a master craft. I swear, this guy is a legend. He advised on me using the broom's tactics.

A broom is not appreciated when it is present in the room, but its absence stresses its importance.

Seeing I have someone to tutor me on the Pros and cons, I also joined in the frenzy mood making one to think I was among those taken to the special room.

I got to the Shop with an ecstatic feeling only to find Snr Chibuzo and Mr Gold looking dreary.

The institute looks scattered as if a war was fought in the hall.

Everything seems to have been turned upside down and when I asked what happened, I was made to know that Senior Roland already travelled to God knows where.

The woman whose document was laminated came in today with two soldiers who threatened Mr Gold that If her document is not seen, by next month, he would have himself to blame.

If not for the neighbours, Mr Gold would have already been punched.

Out of the ear shot of Mr Gold, Snr Chibuzo noted that Mr Gold was a punny and was just averring their statement by adding 'Sir' to whatever he is been told.

'See, Mr Gold had once been beaten by soldiers before when he was young. He went to the beach with his friends and they got into an altercation with a man. Before the man could say anything, they blessed him with a thunderous slap and unknown to them, the man was a soldier with his colleagues looking at what was transpiring.

After the slap, the colleagues made a dash for them and unfortunately, Mr Gold was the only one caught in the Web. To be succinct, he was beaten black and blue;red and yellow black and diamond and lastly, he was beaten Gold. Since then, he turned a new leaf and established 'The Golden's institute'... ' Snr Chibuzo narrated.

Wow, that was an adept insight as to why Mr Gold had a phobia for Soldiers. Hahahahha

I joined in the party to look for the document but it was evident that the woman's file isn't in the institute. I mean, we checked every nooks and cranny; uncollected files one after the other, we checked the storage, under the cushions, the computers, even the fridge.

Calling Roland's number is a futile effort. Roland stayed with his Grandma � who says her grandchild just packed out of the house. I bet Roland knew this was coming.

Like a prophet, he already foresee the dangers and that's the only plausible reason he absquatulated from home.

What baffled me was that I overheard Mr Gold saying the Soldier that flogged him back then was the same man the xanthippe woman brought.

To be sincere, it's a deja vu and what can be more mind boggling than that if not for the fact that he was given an ULTIMATUM.

I got early to the school for the next exam . Stares from different student and I surmised maybe I am the one that's too apprehensive.

I literally felt everyone's eyes gawking at me and at the front of the class was Mrs Vera motioning me to come forward.

Readjusting my school Uniform, I strode forward to meet Mrs Vera. I knew she was angry at me and it's ostensibly inscribed on her face as I jammed the door.

Wow, her office is a spacious executive compartment painted in cream colour. The Air Conditioner was doing it's job and a large table, not taller than an average office stood was comfortable placed at the centre of the office. Files ranging from green, blue, white were all placed neatly on the table and a desktop computer could be seen sitting effortless on it.

The ground was tiled and the office would make a banker drool to be a teacher. One can say, she is living the life.

'Are you done assessing my office?' Her voice nudged me off the subconscious and I became active and aware of where I was.

I didn't jitter and was waiting to hear what this angel, I mean teacher had to say.

'Come over here' she ordered.

'Do you have any material in your pocket' She muttered, motioning me come forward.

'No ma... I...' I stammered and walked towards her as she dipped her hands into my pocket.

This time around, I was sure she had Panshan in custody and amidst the situation, Panshan still obliged her request by getting stiffened in a bid to respond to her hand touch.

'You see, you are in school and...' she seductively licked her lips as Panshan has arose in its utmost furry. The trouser I was putting on submerged Panshan's decision to be freed but still it can't suppress the budge. Miss Vera grazed her hand pass Panshan again, shifting me closer and I intended to touch her b**bs when my hands were met with a smack.

She obviously don't want me to touch her and when I thought she is going to free Panshan out to have a feel, she abruptly said

'After the exam, come back here and don't tell anyone'

It seems she like domineering and that's a dilemma because I don't like being subjugated either.

Still, my heart fluttered in elation.

*After exam it is...*

#Yoruba_Demon
#Sola
#Rugby_Team

I hereby dedicate this piece to Bluehaven, Artzdanielsz xoxocandy, zoeyj, Aphroditee eazykolobo.
Re: INSATIABLE ~ Story Of A Quiet Yoruba Demon by LisaAnne(f): 7:04am On Apr 24, 2019
Jackossky:
*INSATIABLE*
Chapter 13

It seems I have gotten the whole world wrapped in my palm. I got to the front of the mahogany building with the name 'Glorious High School' inscribed atop. I smiled, knowing what I wore.

I was lackadaisically cogitating if to enter or wait for Seyi that asked me to always wait for her around this axis

'Awon goons mi, Awon eruku mi, Awon loni ki ma para, to ni ki n keep cool mi... (My goons, my real loyalist, they told me not to get irked and to keep my cool...)

I wasn't meant to bring my phone to the centre but there was this feeling that engulfed me this morning that made me to abet my initial plan of leaving it at home.

'Hello'

'Code Green. Agent 2147 en route to retrieve the package. Enemy fortress in sight. Permission to zero out sir'

'Soldier, you are now Solo and if caught, the government of the US will declare you Excommunicado. Do you copy, I repeat, do you copy?'

'Roger that Major'

The call cuts.

Yes, you are all right. That's Isaac calling to know where I am and if I am with any implicating material. He reminded me that If caught, I will face the tune alone.

It's just our mode of communicating sometimes and we like it being cryptic. Most times, I assume the post of a Lieutenant while he is my A team special agent. The idiot reversed the role today but I was all smiles, given the elusive fact that he is no more in Lagos.

He went to Ogun State for his Waec Examination for reasons best known to you and I. One word 'Malpractice'.

Pocketing back my phone, I saw Seyi already running towards me as she delved into an apologetic and defensive stance on why she was late.

I just smiled and said nothing. Then the thought of her class teacher coursed through me like a tide of wave.

I have to make sure she doesn't sense or have any reason to ponder what I am going to ask her. So, like a maestro, I chose my words carefully as I began

'Oh, Mrs Vera, she didn't. She only asked me to stand up and after a while, she told me to sit back. I heard that among all other students, she only searched you'

'Ooh, she did. She conjectured I was with an inexplicable material because when she came to invigilate prior the external invigilators, I was already through' I said, seeing her placated as I have gratified her with an honest answer.

She laughed as she heard what I said and she continued again, other students gawking at us by the road side as we passed

'Miss Vera is the daughter of the Principal. She finished her NYSC three years ago and she was offered automatic employment by her petulant mum.

Her mum want her to take charge of the management of the school after she dies and she is very wicked' she submissively chipped in

Before a word could slip off my mouth, we had already gotten to the school gate as I waved her off. How can I tell her that her principal's daughter grabbed Panshan the other day?

I got to the class in which the exam is to be held, seeing my number ostensibly written on the chair '65', then I smiled. Curtsying a little to show a form of respect to my colleagues. I don't know why, I have been labelled as disrespectful while at home, the elders said I don't prostrate to pay obeisance to them.

It's only Mum that comes to rescue me in such moment, not after promising them I will be dealt with but still, I do curtsey, bow and nod my head when I see an elder or even a mate. This has become a reflex action and I can't help myself. My mum always say 'Greeting is a bribe'.

Escaping my enormous thoughts, I remembered that We were to have Mathematics and I was all prepared. Back then in secondary school, Mathematics isn't my forte but I still come out victorious. Sometimes, it's cinching while most times, it's a convoluted equation that makes me throw jibes at the person who introduced Mathematics as a subject.

Before the exam, all 'undercover' ss3 students were asked to convene outside for a brief assembly.
I left my seat and was walking alongside Ahmed who was telling me how Mrs Vera looked for me the other day.

He even assured me that nothing is going to happen when he sensed fear emanating from me.

We got to the assembly ground and queued up, waiting for this bald man to finish his statement but out of all what he said, this was what captured my attention

'It is Pertinent for all of you to know that this School Is known for its uprightness and academic excellence. For decades, we have been churning out prodigies in various department and we won't for any reason, permit any of you to soil the goodwill we used years to built. Is that clear'

Except the legends of course, legend like me. I was quite anxious standing because my mind had wandered into an abyss of thoughts.

Hearing Mrs Vera was looking for me spelt trouble and I don't know what to envision in the quandary I got myself into.
I kept surmising possible reasons she might be looking for me. Did I miss anything on the first date, did I fail to write my exam number? Or was it panshan?

The latter seems to be the plausible case but I was trying to convince myself that it didn't happen.

After convening at the assembly ground, we were given a compact calculator and told to wait inside after the assembly for the examination as the question papers are yet to arrive.

The man on the podium was invigoratingly dishing out instructions and I decided to listen to his annotations as he accentuated on it.

'Mathematics consist of paper 1 and paper 2. Paper 1 is for multiple choice questions while the paper 2 is the theoretical aspect. When you are through with paper 2, you will have to take a mid break of one hour and no one should go home because after that, you will still sit for your paper 1. Should anyone leave, he/ she should just forget about mathematics because there is nothing but... ' He roared

To be candid, that mid break was my best part and I was lucky to hear that piece, having to go on a compulsory one hour break is self gratifying and I was reeling in the euphoric feeling when a hand tapped me from behind.

Lo and behold, it was Miss Vera with a prim look on her face. She was dressed in a white T shirt, tucked into the ample skirt she wore and looked nothing less than corporate. What would have excited me more if not for the stature she possess and the rare 'Coca Cola' shape '60cl bottle' she was blessed with.

Seeing her made me disoriented and I was petrified she might make me a scape goat on the assembly ground.

'After your first paper, meet me in my office' she ordered as she walked towards a class.

I was in awe seeing her leave, everything about her is amorously insidious. I wonder how the male teachers are able to cope with such daily temptation and I surreptitiously watched as her protruded butt swayed in a brazen demeanour.

Panshan already raised his head in acquiesce to my conjecture on what the sight just saw. I expeditiously closed my eyes and tried envisioning a rebarbative thought to suppress the urge of my licentious fantasy.

The external invigilators came earlier than expected and the school was a bit tight. The math was tricky but still couldn't circumvent the grasp of my brilliance on it. For crying out loud, I used a whole year to prepare for this exam but there are some questions that looked foreign to my botched eyes.

After some time, the tension eased and the teachers have been able to to calm the external invigilators with some Red Labels and Black labels.

Right before my eyes, the bald man that was accentuating on honesty and academic excellence strolled buoyantly into the class with a list of names on a white sheet of paper which he was holding.

I was trying to demystify the mystery on why he is here as he was calling the names of some students.

I was surprised and later dishevelled knowing my name won't be among. My mum is hell of a disciplinarian and heaven helps you if you tell her you want to cheat your way into success.

'Akinsiku Ahmed, Oyewogbo Hafsat, John Tega, Bryte Tracy...' The bald man went on and on.

Jesus! So this girl that was forming pristine and conservative was already vitiated. You all should see the way she stood up with an Ineffable demeanour, readjusting her hijab with a captious smile.

Haa!!! Alhaji Ahmed. Even brother John that was exuding a sacrosanct behaviour. May God forgive us all.

Within me, I screamed. One would think this lots are uncorrupted but that would be an aberration to my fugacious disappointment in this man that was calling the names.

Should one see how he was accentuating on the importance of Godliness and probity, one wouldn't have a predilection that he is bereft of an iota of godliness.

It's already time for the one hour break when I saw Ahmed heading towards where I was. He was excited and I couldn't help but wonder how elated he must have been.

I would have been happy too if it was me and he already got closer when he broke the news

'Guy, the answers were already on the board and they were even begging us not to write everything' He cheerfully responded.

'Haaa, they even begged you guys not to write everything when there is someone in my hall who couldn't finish a question.'

That's true. It completely eluded me and I have been pondering whether to go or not

Ahmed looks pretty matured and he is an external student, I mean, he is writing the exam for the chairman of his local Government.

He told me he already had his result and business was booming because he was paid well to do the job.
There were also others like him. I just smiled and enjoyed his company. Seeing he is credible enough , I explained my woes to him.

'Chairmo, Tolu, you should have told me na. Almost everyone will die to have a chat wit Mrs Vera but you are here playing.

Verily Verily I say unto you, Ahmed is a Badoo and his gimmicks was a master craft. I swear, this guy is a legend. He advised on me using the broom's tactics.

A broom is not appreciated when it is present in the room, but its absence stresses its importance.

Seeing I have someone to tutor me on the Pros and cons, I also joined in the frenzy mood making one to think I was among those taken to the special room.

I got to the Shop with an ecstatic feeling only to find Snr Chibuzo and Mr Gold looking dreary.

Everything seems to have been turned upside down and when I asked what happened, I was made to know that Senior Roland already travelled to God knows where.

The woman whose document was laminated came in today with two soldiers who threatened Mr Gold that If her document is not seen, by next month, he would have himself to blame.

Out of the ear shot of Mr Gold, Snr Chibuzo noted that Mr Gold was a punny and was just averring their statement by adding 'Sir' to whatever he is been told.

'See, Mr Gold had once been beaten by soldiers before when he was young. He went to the beach with his friends and they got into an altercation with a man. Before the man could say anything, they blessed him with a thunderous slap and unknown to them, the man was a soldier with his colleagues looking at what was transpiring.

After the slap, the colleagues made a dash for them and unfortunately, Mr Gold was the only one caught in the Web. To be succinct, he was beaten black and blue;red and yellow black and diamond and lastly, he was beaten Gold. Since then, he turned a new leaf and established 'The Golden's institute'... ' Snr Chibuzo narrated.

Wow, that was an adept insight as to why Mr Gold had a phobia for Soldiers. Hahahahha

I joined in the party to look for the document but it was evident that the woman's file isn't in the institute. I mean, we checked every nooks and cranny; uncollected files one after the other, we checked the storage, under the cushions, the computers, even the fridge.

Calling Roland's number is a futile effort. Roland stayed with his Grandma � who says her grandchild just packed out of the house. I bet Roland knew this was coming.

Like a prophet, he already foresee the dangers and that's the only plausible reason he absquatulated from home.

What baffled me was that I overheard Mr Gold saying the Soldier that flogged him back then was the same man the xanthippe woman brought.

To be sincere, it's a deja vu and what can be more mind boggling than that if not for the fact that he was given an ULTIMATUM.

I got early to the school for the next exam . Stares from different student and I surmised maybe I am the one that's too apprehensive.

I literally felt everyone's eyes gawking at me and at the front of the class was Mrs Vera motioning me to come forward.

Readjusting my school Uniform, I strode forward to meet Mrs Vera. I knew she was angry at me and it's ostensibly inscribed on her face as I jammed the door.

Wow, her office is a spacious executive compartment painted in cream colour. The Air Conditioner was doing it's job and a large table, not taller than an average office stood was comfortable placed at the centre of the office. Files ranging from green, blue, white were all placed neatly on the table and a desktop computer could be seen sitting effortless on it.

The ground was tiled and the office would make a banker drool to be a teacher. One can say, she is living the life.

'Are you done assessing my office?' Her voice nudged me off the subconscious and I became active and aware of where I was.

I didn't jitter and was waiting to hear what this angel, I mean teacher had to say.

'Do you have any material in your pocket' She muttered, motioning me come forward.

'No ma... I...' I stammered and walked towards her as she dipped her hands into my pocket.

This time around, I was sure she had Panshan in custody and amidst the situation, Panshan still obliged her request by getting stiffened in a bid to respond to her hand touch.

'You see, you are in school and...' she seductively licked her lips as Panshan has arose in its utmost furry. The trouser I was putting on submerged Panshan's decision to be freed but still it can't suppress the budge. Miss Vera grazed her hand pass Panshan again, shifting me closer and I intended to touch her b**bs when my hands were met with a smack.

She obviously don't want me to touch her and when I thought she is going to free Panshan out to have a feel, she abruptly said

It seems she like domineering and that's a dilemma because I don't like being subjugated either.

*After exam it is...*

#Yoruba_Demon
#Sola
#Rugby_Team

I hereby dedicate this piece to Bluehaven, Artzdanielsz xoxocandy, zoeyj, Aphroditee eazykolobo.
Jackossky:
*INSATIABLE*
Chapter 13

'Hello'

'Roger that Major'

The call cuts.

*After exam it is...*

#Yoruba_Demon
#Sola
#Rugby_Team

Re: INSATIABLE ~ Story Of A Quiet Yoruba Demon by Jackossky(m): 12:54pm On Aug 02, 2019
Oh my God. I'm sorry for all the unfulfilled promise like Audrey Timms; hope I get the spellings right? School osboj vacation, so I decided to drop like 4 chapters.
Leggo
Re: INSATIABLE ~ Story Of A Quiet Yoruba Demon by Jackossky(m): 1:12pm On Aug 02, 2019
*INSATIABLE*
~Story of a ‘Quiet’ Yoruba Demon~

Chapter 14

Where I was, I couldn’t contain my excitement. The furore in my demeanor and its manifestation was aridly proliferating. Ahmed took cognizance of my subtle exuberance and he thought I had won a Jackpot. To be candid, sitting and waiting for the exam to finish was exhilarating. It wasn’t long before the prote paper was finished and we were told to wait outside the scorching sun or find a hazy place to stay under prior the ultimate paper.

Waiting under the comforting shadow of one of the building structures seems innocuous as I reflected on time past. You know, I never thought I would one day write a further-math exam because funny enough, I wasn’t a science student but one who haplessly felt drawn to the captivating subject (Depends on who is saying that though…hahahah).

Reminiscing, the first time I attended the class at ‘Apex High School’, I was shamefully driven out. The man was furious at us for the temerity we had to be in his ‘Further-math’ class. He averred that commercial students are not to attend Further-Math classes because we have nothing in tandem with the subject. Infelicitously, from then, I haven’t stepped a foot into any Further-Math class, limiting myself to the bar the ‘archaic’ teacher advertently placed on us. Hmm, how time flies!

‘ Tolu, How far you na?’

‘Ahmed, how was the exam?’ I inquired in an intonation depicting my observation of being aware that he was whisked towards the land flowing with milk and honey by the cooling breeze of corruption as I gestured my hand for a handshake and taking a cursory look at his jubilatory demeanor.

Smiling sheepishly, he stretched his hands forward as he enveloped mine in a congenial handshake and dipped his other hand into his pocket, handing me a funny-looking squeezed paper.

‘I tell you say my exam go well. Tolu, if you have a sum of fifteen thousand naira, bring it so I can take it to my agent that is overseeing my exam. He will make sure you are among we that are being transported to the Canaan land .’
Straightening the paper he gave to me, I was appalled and morbid at the sheet that was in my hand. It had all the answers to the questions we were being asked. For the first time, paying the money appealed to my greedy mind as I quickly shrugged off the thought. Amassing fifteen thousand naira is not the problem, it’s a paltry amount I can raise by myself but mum surely wouldn’t want it. The rebarbative part of the whole drama was that the external invigilators also connived with the management of the school as they felt no remorse in engaging in such ignoble act. For those of us that didn’t pay, we were held hostage in the exam hall. The security, invigilation and inspection were top notch. Had it been it was a spy fiction, I would have said they tripled the security.

‘Ahmed, you…’ I couldn’t complete my statement when I noticed Ahmed looking offshore. His attention had been taken by something else and when I traced what his eyes were fixated on, lo and behold, it was Miss Vera passing through the walkway. Her elegant features casting a shadow of exquisiteness, depicting a ‘Felurian’ that once graced the surface of the earth. He was completely enamored and drooling at the sight of her as I expediently and expertly concealed my laughter. Well, he wasn’t the only one that was captivated, from the corner of my eyes, I could see heads turning towards her direction and those who were facing that direction maintained their gaze as they trailed her every step. So bad, the eyes can’t even raise the hem of her skirt and I kept wondering if she is also enjoying the attention. I bet she was. I was once entrapped in her charm but I think her spell is now having a diminishing effect on me or was it because panshan is now assured of a confrontation with her?
“Ahmed, what are you looking at?’ I teasingly inquired, jolting him from his wild train of thought.
Wait, it seems she saw my gaze on Ahmed as she clandestinely giggled. I mean, she smirked and then, she was off.

My eyes still trailing the amazement look on Ahmed’s face as he tried to readjust his composure, wanting to divert his object of primary focus as she was now out of view.
‘Emmm emmm em!’ I cleared my throat, bamboozling him back to consciousness.

He was abashed when he saw I caught him but quickly asked why I was in such a joyous mood this morning as he resumed his gaze on me trying to figure out the reason for my elated mood through my facial expression.
‘Is it that you are travelling abroad or you happened to see Miss Vera in your dream? Ahhh, Maybe …’
Tolu, wait! Do you mean Miss Vera…?’

His face glistened in Surprise
‘Shhhhh’ I hushed him by placing my palm on his mouth to debar him from spitting out what he wanted to say. He was all smiles and was heaping adulations upon adulation on me.

Before I could say Jack! His alacrity subliming mine, he made use of his book in fanning me; Kowtowing and placing my hand on his head and hailing me to the dismay of those around us “Master, bless me… Teach thy servant thy ways that I mayest prosper that wheresoever I goest, I shall be a fisher of women. Pretty women such as thou art dining with, bless me, I pray thee. O thou great king”
In my bout of laughter, he continued in teasing me. Looking back, I saw Seyi with her friends all smiling at the display of juvenility but I was so sure the wordings of Ahmed was pretty indistinct to them.

I waved at her and she waved back. No! It wasn’t only her but all her friends did. It’s even obscured to me who I was really waving at. Back in the class, the ultimate exam for the day began in earnest. The vitiated Invigilators were the ones doing the favors this time around. With his pumped up belly, he adjusted his spectacle and spread the white foolscap sheet that was with him and called out the names of the ‘special’ student.

HE was still in the middle of calling those names when he paused, dusted off a speck of dust on his spectacle and took a sassy gaze at me. It was as if he could see through me, at the disgust I had for him, breaking off the glance, he continued with the calling of the execrable names.
‘Hey, you, stand up!’ He pointed right at me as he came closer. He searched my pocket and he seems unsatisfied. I was livid while standing, wait! I hope he didn’t hear my thought because if he did, this would be the end of my exam at Glorious high school. After ransacking me, he told me to be on my feet even while the exam had begun. I was still standing upright when Miss Vera divinely walked into the class

She sighted me but it was discernable she was in a tardy mood; one could tell from her austerity-looking facial demeanor. At the sight of her, the plump invigilator curtsied a little and was momentarily dazed at the enigma of beauty in front of him. She went over to him and they had a silent discourse as he was just nodding his head in acquiesce to whatever she is telling her. Her eyes darting towards where I was, I had a predilection that she was interceding on my behalf. It wasn’t long before she asked me to sit down as she strode towards where I was. Taking a glance at my sheet and seeing I haven’t written anything, she left. Yea, she just left.

In the heat of the exam, Miss Vera came into the class and dropped a paper on my thigh. She winked at me and the Invigilator seeing her wink salivated at the angelic sight and was too lost that he couldn’t see the paper she let slip off her hand.

You know, everyone was once a first timer. Here is my first time doing something against the academic status quo. I was hoping Miss Vera would do something like that but the moment the paper fell onto my thigh, I became disconcerted. Sweat start forming on my eyebrows and while sitting, my heart was palpitating in a stratified rhythm. I did a botch job trying to hide my fears, anxiousness and maybe… I would have performed better if she hadn’t given me that ‘expo’. I didn’t ask for this and a guy close to me, putting on a white Jordan, trimmed beards and from the way he sat, I guess he must be taller than me saw me jittering but later coded and asked me to transfer the paper to him. My fears were allayed as I didn’t hesitate in giving him the paper and my sweaty hand, my restless body would give away the impression that I am with an exhibit or something close. I have written a considerable amount off the paper via spying but I was still bereft of confidence and my hands were quivering no matter how I try to allay my fears.

‘Hey, you …STAND UP’ as the invigilator walked rashly towards me, the brazen effect of his bass voice cutting through my heart arteries like a double edged sword. My heart was no more palpitating but pounding and I was damn scared. My brain became relatively blank as my standing up was more of a reflex action as if my legs were compelled to be upright as they did so out of their own volition. As he came towards me, he sensed my uneasiness and a smile crept up his face. It seems he had gotten me where he wanted and that was the time my brain registered that the exhibit was no more with me. Realizing this, my confidence came back in a glamorous style and I subtly did the ‘Yoga’ breathing which replaced my anxious face with a sassier one.

‘Your hands up!’ He bellowed, all attention now turned towards us. Miss Vera was at the window, seeing what would happen and the invigilator was trying to create an impression on her as he ransacked all openings on my clothing. Even my socks but all in all, he found no incriminating paraphernalia on me. I heard Miss Vera heave a sigh of satisfaction as she left, the Invigilator obviously became amok with himself, gave me a special seat but I had nothing to worry about, I was almost through and it wasn’t long before I submitted running out of the exam hall.

‘Boss man, thank you oo. You saved me today. What’s the name?’ I said as I went closer to the guy that collected the paper from me, he was already en route to leave the school gate and a smile flickered on his face as he saw me approaching. “Baba, you do well, that man be wan fall my hand oo ’’

He entangled me in a handshake as he showed me the roughened paper I gave to him earlier. ‘Ehn! Na you do well o. I already thought I won’t write anything and not until I saw that teacher dropped that manna with you. I go like dey dey with your government oo’

I couldn’t hold the laughter as he continued ‘NA you oo, you even have connection to this fine teacher’ He said, clandestinely pointing towards something at my back and when I looked back, It was Miss vera, standing in front of her office but when she saw my head sway towards her direction, she walked back into her office as I chuckled and quickly feign ignorance to what this my ‘exam mate’ is referring to.

‘I don’t know about that o, anyway, my name is Tolu’

‘Ohh! My name is Obinna’ he responded as we engaged in another brotherly handshake.

‘Obinna, see you when next we have exam” I said as he muttered something which I couldn’t grasp but I knew he was biding me farewell… My heart racing, I leapt towards Miss Vera door to open the Pandora’s Box and see what the devil had in stock for me.

#Sola
#Iwrite
#Rugby_Team
#Spike

1 Like

Re: INSATIABLE ~ Story Of A Quiet Yoruba Demon by nastynic(m): 10:34pm On Aug 02, 2019
Bruh, I take God beg you..

No leave this Masterpiece hanging again.
Nice update, more cash to your account

1 Like

Re: INSATIABLE ~ Story Of A Quiet Yoruba Demon by daddio(m): 6:47pm On Aug 05, 2019
thanks for the update
Re: INSATIABLE ~ Story Of A Quiet Yoruba Demon by daddio(m): 9:01pm On Aug 14, 2019
Bros, abeg com continue dis good work na
Re: INSATIABLE ~ Story Of A Quiet Yoruba Demon by anyimpro(m): 11:40am On Aug 15, 2019
ova show full working abeeg we Don try wait
Re: INSATIABLE ~ Story Of A Quiet Yoruba Demon by Jackossky(m): 9:00pm On Dec 26, 2019
Continues 2020...

1 Like

Re: INSATIABLE ~ Story Of A Quiet Yoruba Demon by Whizlight(m): 2:05pm On Dec 27, 2019
Jackossky:
Continues 2020...
No fail us abeg�����
Re: INSATIABLE ~ Story Of A Quiet Yoruba Demon by Alliadekolaforu: 9:33pm On Mar 27, 2020
Lemme kukuma give up on this story since 018 I try
Re: INSATIABLE ~ Story Of A Quiet Yoruba Demon by SokizzRaven(m): 6:37pm On Jun 04, 2020
I was just reflecting on the nice stories I’ve read on nairaland and I just couldn’t get enough of this masterpiece but then I couldn’t but wonder What happened to the Yoruba demon Jackossky come finish what you started o abeg

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

My Book Of Rants! / Fighting Back! / Purple Roses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 161
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.