Stats: 3,165,911 members, 7,863,139 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:07 PM

Is There Anyone Here With A Prophetic Gift That I Can Speak With? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is There Anyone Here With A Prophetic Gift That I Can Speak With? (2963 Views)

5 Common Ways God Can Speak To You / A Prophetic Declaration By Bishop David Oyedepo, For 2019. / Need A Prophetic Church Within Abuja (2) (3) (4)

Re: Is There Anyone Here With A Prophetic Gift That I Can Speak With? by Nobody: 6:34pm On May 29, 2018
Ishilove:

Diva88

What purpose do these questions serve?
Re: Is There Anyone Here With A Prophetic Gift That I Can Speak With? by Ishilove: 6:43pm On May 29, 2018
Diva88:

What purpose do these questions serve?
Immediately I saw some of the questions, I knew why he asked you. You cannot discern. Sister, you are not ready.

Anyway, good luck
Re: Is There Anyone Here With A Prophetic Gift That I Can Speak With? by Nobody: 6:43pm On May 29, 2018
Diva88:

No. I am just a frustrated woman pouring out my heart!

Ok. I understand.
Re: Is There Anyone Here With A Prophetic Gift That I Can Speak With? by kingreign(m): 6:56pm On May 29, 2018
Diva88:

For you to say I am the problem when you don't know me or the reason these men aren't "suitable" is very disturbing. You cannot draw such conclusions. Very immature.
Its unfortunately the bitter truth I told you.
Its the unfortunate but bitter truth I just told you.you see, I am blunt very blunt, caustic blunt. I do not know how to speak diplomatically when situations do not demand such. Look at yourself and your life make amends where ever you need to.
Re: Is There Anyone Here With A Prophetic Gift That I Can Speak With? by Ishilove: 7:11pm On May 29, 2018
Diva88:

Yes. I am ready to get married. I'm going to be 30 soon. Btw, I am a woman.
Let me introduce you to an eligible bachelor. He's young, rich and handsome.

FannySwindler1, your attention.
Re: Is There Anyone Here With A Prophetic Gift That I Can Speak With? by bloodofthelamb(m): 7:19pm On May 29, 2018
Diva88, are you truly ready? If you are then you need to change your focus.

Let "Jesus Christ" be your focus then good husband will be added unto you. Your Creator knows that you need a husband.

Re: Is There Anyone Here With A Prophetic Gift That I Can Speak With? by PSTEMMA1960(m): 7:21pm On May 29, 2018
Diva88:
I need to speak with a prophet or prophetess.
I'm going through a hard time.
Does anyone know an honest man/woman of God I can speak with?
feel free to talk to me, i can link u up with a great man/woman of God....
Re: Is There Anyone Here With A Prophetic Gift That I Can Speak With? by Nobody: 7:22pm On May 29, 2018
Ishilove:

cheesy grin lipsrsealed
Re: Is There Anyone Here With A Prophetic Gift That I Can Speak With? by Ishilove: 7:23pm On May 29, 2018
oyb:

cheesy grin lipsrsealed
Re: Is There Anyone Here With A Prophetic Gift That I Can Speak With? by Nobody: 7:44pm On May 29, 2018
Haha.. Ishilove. You are giving me out to already. Unless you want me to swindle her Fanny. Even at that Jnr is highly selective. I don't do people seeking prophet and prophetess. She has every right to do so and I respect her decision. But it's not in my character to have interpersonal relationship with such women. What will happen when we are married and there are issues? Guess she will seeking same prophet and prophetess or something higher. I had rather be you, Ishilove than be with Diva88.
Thanks but no Thanks.

Re: Is There Anyone Here With A Prophetic Gift That I Can Speak With? by flexshop(m): 7:51pm On May 29, 2018

This is serious.

I really don’t get why marriage has such a high premium with women..

Focus on being happy, love yourself and everyone around you.

Go about your business with a big smile and happiness would locate you.

But never be desperate...
Re: Is There Anyone Here With A Prophetic Gift That I Can Speak With? by Anas09: 8:55pm On May 29, 2018
Ishilove:
Hahahahahs. but swinderler no want marry nah.
Re: Is There Anyone Here With A Prophetic Gift That I Can Speak With? by Alhajiemeritus: 9:08pm On May 29, 2018
Diva88:

Yes. I am ready to get married. I'm going to be 30 soon. Btw, I am a woman.
If you are Yoruba send a pm.
God might have something for you.
Re: Is There Anyone Here With A Prophetic Gift That I Can Speak With? by MrPresident1: 9:48pm On May 29, 2018
Diva88:

Prophet ko, woli ni. You better cool down before you jam jengbetiele.

Male and female created He them: when the time is ripe, He will do it, easily.

Prophet ko, oluso aguntan ni
Re: Is There Anyone Here With A Prophetic Gift That I Can Speak With? by Nobody: 10:02pm On May 29, 2018
At times in our close walk with God, it shouldnt be about what we want but the will of God and his appointed time he has predestined things to work in our favour.

You might be saying you're getting old and no "suitable man " is coming but God might be saying "wait daughter , I'm leading you round but I won't lead you wrong. The time I have appointed is yet to come" ... I have come to know as a believer that God will never make you go through something in life or a tunnel if at the end of it there won't be a justification or a 'shinning light'. T. D Jakes would call it a dark place yet to be illuminated ...

God has set the plan, and he knows how and when it will be completed because he has what it takes to perfect it as the architect and the builder. You're that plan and that building undergoing a construction . Others, passers by might look at you and judge ur current state based on what they see because they can't see God's plan for ur life, but God is saying "It's not your fault daughter, I'm building you. You are strong and great, I know this because I have your plan in my hands and I know how it will turn out, just perfect".

Now, you have the right to view that plan and it's a spiritual approach. But you must be a lover of God. You shouldn't love him because he would give you something in return, but for who he is, that he is supreme. This expression of love will show in your relationship with your neighbors, evangelistic 'n word life plus the hunger n desire u long for. This is what provokes a divine visitation.

1 Corinthians 2:9-10 ;

9.But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.
[10] But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.

The very essence why you must pray in the spirit always (Jude1:20, ephe6:18) , because it searches all the deep things of God. This is where God's plan will unravel itself before u.. Most times me make our requests known to God (philp4:6) but we haven't heard God's plan. So you don't actually need a prophet but it's a good thing. But what you need is the Holy spirit's direction by tuning to its frequency in prayers.. And see how patterns will be broken, embargoes lifted, revelations unfolded and total liberation ..

Re: Is There Anyone Here With A Prophetic Gift That I Can Speak With? by Anas09: 10:24pm On May 29, 2018
Diva88:
Are you sure it's YHWH you are looking for or any deity who is called God?

Prophets and prophetesses of these days are marine representatives. Go to them and get deeper into trouble.
Re: Is There Anyone Here With A Prophetic Gift That I Can Speak With? by Anas09: 10:28pm On May 29, 2018
Diva88:

I already speak to God myself. Even in the Bible they seemed prophets during certain difficulties. Why can't I do the same?
God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets,
Hebrews:1:1

Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;
Hebrews:1:2

Our Lord Jesus says, 'Call upon me in time of trouble and i will answer thee. He didn't say look for a prophet.
Re: Is There Anyone Here With A Prophetic Gift That I Can Speak With? by Anas09: 10:29pm On May 29, 2018
Diva88:

I am almost going to be 30 and I can't seem to meet a suitable mate to marry. I have prayed and prayed. I don't know where to go from here.
Wait. this is the trouble? Oh dear Lord.
Re: Is There Anyone Here With A Prophetic Gift That I Can Speak With? by Anas09: 10:32pm On May 29, 2018
Diva88:

Thank you for encouragement, but how much longer do I have wait? I want to start having children. I have prayed and fasted. Every guy I come across isn't suitable. What is the problem?
Abeg no vex o, Do you dream having sex? And, do you have sex with these guys?
Re: Is There Anyone Here With A Prophetic Gift That I Can Speak With? by Anas09: 10:34pm On May 29, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
1/Who are you?
2/What are you?
3/How and where are you with God?
4/When last did you experience a miracle?
5/When last did you have an angelic encounter and/or visitation?
6/When did you last pray?
7/How often or regular do you pray?
8/What is the format of your prayer?
9/Quote verbatim or paraphrase from your heart, seven bible verses that comes to your mind?
10/What do you naturally find yourself doing to others?
11/Who have you noticed you give help to more? Strangers or acquaintances & friends?
12/On a scale of 1 to 10, 1 being lowest, 10 being highest, what number is the hard time, you're going through, at?
13/What is the meaning of Diva88, as in what's the story behind picking and choosing the moniker?
14/How and why did you say, every guy you come across isn't suitable?
Okay nah. WAEC questions. lol
Re: Is There Anyone Here With A Prophetic Gift That I Can Speak With? by Anas09: 10:37pm On May 29, 2018
Diva88:

No. I am just a frustrated woman pouring out my heart!
Do you pray or complain and murmur before God?
Re: Is There Anyone Here With A Prophetic Gift That I Can Speak With? by Anas09: 10:40pm On May 29, 2018
FannySwindler1:
Haha.. Ishilove. You are giving me out to already. Unless you want me to swindle her Fanny. Even at that Jnr is highly selective. I don't do people seeking prophet and prophetess. She has every right to do so and I respect her decision. But it's not in my character to have interpersonal relationship with such women. What will happen when we are married and there are issues? Guess she will seeking same prophet and prophetess or something higher. I had rather be you, Ishilove than be with Diva88.
Thanks but no Thanks.
Eschor, Ishilove Fanny loves you. Ekwe.
Re: Is There Anyone Here With A Prophetic Gift That I Can Speak With? by Anas09: 10:43pm On May 29, 2018
MrPresident1:

Prophet ko, woli ni. You better cool down before you jam jengbetiele.

Male and female created He them: when the time is ripe, He will do it, easily.

Prophet ko, oluso aguntan ni
My dear, and 'He settleth the desolate in their families'. Ps 68:8.
Re: Is There Anyone Here With A Prophetic Gift That I Can Speak With? by Ishilove: 11:31pm On May 29, 2018
FannySwindler1:
Thanks but no Thanks.
Re: Is There Anyone Here With A Prophetic Gift That I Can Speak With? by Nobody: 6:14am On May 30, 2018
Jacksonville:
At times in our close walk with God, it shouldnt be about what we want but the will of God and his appointed time he has predestined things to work in our favour.

You might be saying you're getting old and no "suitable man " is coming but God might be saying "wait daughter , I'm leading you round but I won't lead you wrong. The time I have appointed is yet to come" ... I have come to know as a believer that God will never make you go through something in life or a tunnel if at the end of it there won't be a justification or a 'shinning light'. T. D Jakes would call it a dark place yet to be illuminated ...

God has set the plan, and he knows how and when it will be completed because he has what it takes to perfect it as the architect and the builder. You're that plan and that building undergoing a construction . Others, passers by might look at you and judge ur current state based on what they see because they can't see God's plan for ur life, but God is saying "It's not your fault daughter, I'm building you. You are strong and great, I know this because I have your plan in my hands and I know how it will turn out, just perfect".

Now, you have the right to view that plan and it's a spiritual approach. But you must be a lover of God. You shouldn't love him because he would give you something in return, but for who he is, that he is supreme. This expression of love will show in your relationship with your neighbors, evangelistic 'n word life plus the hunger n desire u long for. This is what provokes a divine visitation.

1 Corinthians 2:9-10 ;

9.But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.
[10] But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.

The very essence why you must pray in the spirit always (Jude1:20, ephe6:18) , because it searches all the deep things of God. This is where God's plan will unravel itself before u.. Most times me make our requests known to God (philp4:6) but we haven't heard God's plan. So you don't actually need a prophet but it's a good thing. But what you need is the Holy spirit's direction by tuning to its frequency in prayers.. And see how patterns will be broken, embargoes lifted, revelations unfolded and total liberation ..

Thank you so much! God bless you!!!
Re: Is There Anyone Here With A Prophetic Gift That I Can Speak With? by Nobody: 6:17am On May 30, 2018
Anas09:

Wait. this is the trouble? Oh dear Lord.

Yes it is trouble!
Re: Is There Anyone Here With A Prophetic Gift That I Can Speak With? by Ishilove: 7:37am On May 30, 2018
Anas09:

Hahahahahs. but swinderler no want marry nah.
E Don reconsider cheesy
Re: Is There Anyone Here With A Prophetic Gift That I Can Speak With? by Nobody: 8:26am On May 30, 2018
Diva88:

Thank you so much! God bless you!!!
You're welcome.
Re: Is There Anyone Here With A Prophetic Gift That I Can Speak With? by petra1(m): 8:56am On May 30, 2018
Diva88:

Kindly send me a mail . Many of the counsel are very nice and encouraging . Waiting for God’s time. Preparing yourself etc . But at the same time if one has waited and prepare . There could still be a hindrance spiritually . And through a prophecy of gift . The root cause is located . And the matter dealt with . No matter the preparation and waiting . A demonic attack may not go away until it is dealt with

Re: Is There Anyone Here With A Prophetic Gift That I Can Speak With? by spartan117(m): 9:53am On May 30, 2018
Diva88:

Yes it is trouble!
Myself, xiadnat and Jacksonville have in essence told you what to do about this 'trouble' which is develop a personal close relationship with the Holy Spirit.

What are you going to do?
Will you keep listening to all the jargons spilled on this thread and forsake the voice of the Spirit?
Re: Is There Anyone Here With A Prophetic Gift That I Can Speak With? by Nobody: 10:06am On May 30, 2018
spartan117:

Myself, xiadnat and Jacksonville have in essence told you what to do about this 'trouble' which is develop a personal close relationship with the Holy Spirit.

What are you going to do?
Will you keep listening to all the jargons spilled on this thread and forsake the voice of the Spirit?

Your advice is based on the assumption that I do not have a close relationship with God/Holy Spirit.
You have ignored the fact that I have stated multiple times that I have prayed & fasted about the issue. I sought the face of God concerning the matter.
Re: Is There Anyone Here With A Prophetic Gift That I Can Speak With? by spartan117(m): 10:08am On May 30, 2018
Diva88:

Your advice is based on the assumption that I do not have a close relationship with God/Holy Spirit.
You have ignored the fact that I have stated multiple times that I have prayed & fasted about the issue. I sought the face of God concerning the matter.
Forgive me, but according to my knowledge a relationship is a two way thing just as effective communication is always a two way affair.

You spoke to God, what did he say in return?
What were his exact words to you?

King Cyrus Of Persia And King Donald Trump Of America / "How Wind Could Have Parted Red Sea" / Lord Says America Is The Home Of Every Unclean Spirit In The World

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67