Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Lord Says America Is The Home Of Every Unclean Spirit In The World - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lord Says America Is The Home Of Every Unclean Spirit In The World (2942 Views)

Why Are Women Unclean From Partaking In Church Activities After Childbirth / Camilla Mberekpe’s Confession: Is It African Magic Or Holy Spirit In Action? / Unclean Spirits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lord Says America Is The Home Of Every Unclean Spirit In The World by buzugee(m): 5:25pm On Mar 23, 2012
all the unclean and devilish and hateful spirits of the world gravitate to babylon-america. spirits of greed, lust, homosexuality, hatred, racism, sorcery,
REVELATION 18 VS 2 And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird

SO MY QUESTION IS, THOSE OF YOU IN AMERICA, HOW DO YOU KEEP YOUR SANITY IN THAT CESSPIT ?

WATCH ONE OF THE EVIL SPIRITS IN ACTION
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPbMsZM-eO4
Re: Lord Says America Is The Home Of Every Unclean Spirit In The World by Goshen360(m): 5:43pm On Mar 23, 2012
No worry, you will soon join us in America. Cool down,Okay.
Re: Lord Says America Is The Home Of Every Unclean Spirit In The World by Moyola(f): 5:49pm On Mar 23, 2012
Really!!
Re: Lord Says America Is The Home Of Every Unclean Spirit In The World by buzugee(m): 5:53pm On Mar 23, 2012
goshen360: No worry, you will soon join us in America. Cool down,Okay.
I was there and left after spending 8 years their. and i pray my feet never touches that cesspit again. not that that would be an option anyway as the lord is about to destroy america very soon and wipe it of the face of the earth with the help of russia china and iran. its scriptural. america is about to be destroyed.
Re: Lord Says America Is The Home Of Every Unclean Spirit In The World by buzugee(m): 5:54pm On Mar 23, 2012
Moyola: Really!!
yes grin
Re: Lord Says America Is The Home Of Every Unclean Spirit In The World by Moyola(f): 6:40pm On Mar 23, 2012
buzugee: yes grin

Re: Lord Says America Is The Home Of Every Unclean Spirit In The World by mkmyers45(m): 6:55pm On Mar 23, 2012
Buzuzu-gee grin, Your scriptural insights sometimes bothers on absurdness but they make sense (although it make you look like a bot) grin grin grin grin
Re: Lord Says America Is The Home Of Every Unclean Spirit In The World by Goshen360(m): 7:11pm On Mar 23, 2012
^^^
grin grin grin prophet buzugee in trouble today,lol. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Lord Says America Is The Home Of Every Unclean Spirit In The World by buzugee(m): 7:51pm On Mar 23, 2012
angry
Moyola:

Re: Lord Says America Is The Home Of Every Unclean Spirit In The World by buzugee(m): 7:52pm On Mar 23, 2012
mkmyers45: Buzuzu-gee grin, Your scriptural insights sometimes bothers on absurdness but they make sense (although it make you look like a bot) grin grin grin grin
absurdness ? oh they are on point Chief, even if i do say so myself grin wink
Re: Lord Says America Is The Home Of Every Unclean Spirit In The World by buzugee(m): 7:55pm On Mar 23, 2012
goshen360: ^^^
grin grin grin prophet buzugee in trouble today,lol. shocked shocked shocked
trouble dey sleep, yanga go wake am, wetin e dey find, wahala e dey find, wahala e go get oooooo grin grin tongue
Re: Lord Says America Is The Home Of Every Unclean Spirit In The World by mkmyers45(m): 8:43pm On Mar 23, 2012
buzugee: absurdness ? oh they are on point Chief, even if i do say so myself grin wink
its absurd ooo.. Im sure must of you fellow bro's and sister in the lawd will see your words as heresy. Dont you feel all alone at times. grin grin grin ?
Re: Lord Says America Is The Home Of Every Unclean Spirit In The World by buzugee(m): 8:55pm On Mar 23, 2012
mkmyers45: its absurd ooo.. Im sure must of you fellow bro's and sister in the lawd will see your words as heresy. Dont you feel all alone at times. grin grin grin ?
if they see the words as heresy then ISAIAH 8 VS 20 if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them.
THERE IS NO LIGHT IN THEM cry cry grin . SCRIPTURE SAYS 2 TIMOTHY 3 VS 16 ALL SCRIPTURE IS GOD BREATHED. AND IF THEY THINK IT IS HERESY IT IS BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT YET APPROVED. 2 TIMOTHY 2 VS 15 -STUDY THE SCRIPTURES TO SHOW YOURSELF APPROVED.
Re: Lord Says America Is The Home Of Every Unclean Spirit In The World by mkmyers45(m): 9:52pm On Mar 23, 2012
hmm...
Re: Lord Says America Is The Home Of Every Unclean Spirit In The World by buzugee(m): 10:17pm On Mar 23, 2012
mkmyers45: hmm...
wink it is what it is. that cesspit is the home for every detestable spirit in the world.
Re: Lord Says America Is The Home Of Every Unclean Spirit In The World by mkmyers45(m): 10:28pm On Mar 23, 2012
buzugee: wink it is what it is. that cesspit is the home for every detestable spirit in the world.
what spirits are you talking about?
Re: Lord Says America Is The Home Of Every Unclean Spirit In The World by buzugee(m): 10:47pm On Mar 23, 2012
mkmyers45: what spirits are you talking about?
se-xual deviation, greed, lust, hedonistic spirits, covetous spirits, murdering spirits, hateful sprits etc
Re: Lord Says America Is The Home Of Every Unclean Spirit In The World by Nobody: 1:23am On Mar 24, 2012
@buzugee

tell us when america's destruction will finally come
Re: Lord Says America Is The Home Of Every Unclean Spirit In The World by nasyl(m): 1:44am On Mar 24, 2012
Hmmm... Short of words
Re: Lord Says America Is The Home Of Every Unclean Spirit In The World by buzugee(m): 2:06am On Mar 24, 2012
diluminati: @buzugee

tell us when america's destruction will finally come
well scripture says the words in the bible will be sealed until the last days DANIEL 12 VS 4. well the words is opened up because people are starting to understand the bible now. we know who esau is and who edom is and who the israelites are and the deuteronomy curses etc. the scripture has been unlocked.

Lord said when you start seeing birds drop from the sky and fishes washing ashore then i am soon to come http://www.channel4.com/news/why-are-dead-birds-falling-from-the-sky

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2081346/Mystery-20-TONNES-fish-wash-Kvaenes-beach-Norway.html

when he returns is when america is going down, but the softening up process will start when iran is attacked. and russia and china will back iran and fire thermonuclear bombs in america which will make people eyes and tongues melt and rot and disappear in their socket zechariah 14 vs 12(this is in the bible too. yes it says iranians ) i would post the scriptures but i get the feeling nobody checks up on scriptures i post. but before america is liquidated by russia, the lord will rapture his people to safety in jerusalem. everyone else in america who is not of the lord will be left in america to be destroyed in an apocalyptic 7 year of tribulation. after chopping thermonuclear missles those of you who survive will have no food so you will start eating each other. mothers will eat their babies. etc etc. this will happen for 7 years. till everyone in the place is wiped out. then america will be the home of vultures forever. so says the lord

HOSEA 4 VS 3 Because of this the land mourns, and all who live in it waste away; the beasts of the field and the birds of the air and the fish of the sea are dying
Re: Lord Says America Is The Home Of Every Unclean Spirit In The World by ea7(m): 2:29am On Mar 24, 2012
U jst used darby's PMD* chart. Which involves reading the bible as it is**. The chart is dung.
*Premillenial Dispentionalism
**i.e rev-daniel-rev-ezekiel-daniel-rev. It's absurd and dreadfully S.T.U.P.I.D
Re: Lord Says America Is The Home Of Every Unclean Spirit In The World by ea7(m): 2:32am On Mar 24, 2012
Oh yeah. I almost forgot. Buzugee I've been following your threads and I have developed my opinion of you. A racist a..r..s. Hole. You would advocate genocide, no better than hitler. You are crazy bottom feeding scum.
Re: Lord Says America Is The Home Of Every Unclean Spirit In The World by buzugee(m): 2:45am On Mar 24, 2012
ea7: U jst used darby's PMD* chart. Which involves reading the bible as it is**. The chart is dung.
*Premillenial Dispentionalism
**i.e rev-daniel-rev-ezekiel-daniel-rev. It's absurd and dreadfully S.T.U.P.I.D
HUH ?
Re: Lord Says America Is The Home Of Every Unclean Spirit In The World by buzugee(m): 2:50am On Mar 24, 2012
ea7: Oh yeah. I almost forgot. Buzugee I've been following your threads and I have developed my opinion of you. A racist a..r..s. Hole. You would advocate genocide, no better than hitler. You are crazy bottom feeding scum.
The lord is racist
MALACHI 1 VS 3 but Esau I have hated,
ROMANS 9 VS 13 Just as it is written: "Jacob I loved, but Esau I hated."
HEBREWS 12 VS 16 See that no one is sexually immoral, or is godless like Esau,

GUESS WHO ESAU IS ? THE WHITE MAN. SO THE LORD IS RACIST TOO grin
Re: Lord Says America Is The Home Of Every Unclean Spirit In The World by buzugee(m): 2:59am On Mar 24, 2012
AMOS 1 VS 11 DESCRIBES THAT VIDEO CLIP PERFECTLY

AMOS 1 VS 11 Thus saith the LORD; For three transgressions of Edom, and for four, I will not turn away the punishment thereof; because he did pursue his brother with the sword, and did cast off all pity, and his anger did tear perpetually, and he kept his wrath for ever:
ESAU (WHITE MAN) HAS PERPETUAL HATRED FOR JACOB (BLACK MAN). ITS BIBLICAL HATE. ESAUS BLESSING IS THAT HE WILL CONQUER THE FATNESS OF THE LAND WITH HIS SWORD (BOMBS AND WEAPONRY). BUT HIS KINGDOM IS ONLY TEMPORARY WHILE JACOBS KINGDOM THEREAFTER IS PERMANENT (2 ESDRAS 6 VS 9) ( DANIEL 7 VS 18 ) ( DANIEL 2 VS 44). AND BECAUSE OF THIS ESAU HAS THIS PERPETUAL HATRED. cry
Re: Lord Says America Is The Home Of Every Unclean Spirit In The World by mkmyers45(m): 3:35am On Mar 24, 2012
buzugee: The lord is racist

Correct Man cool
Re: Lord Says America Is The Home Of Every Unclean Spirit In The World by buzugee(m): 3:41am On Mar 24, 2012
mkmyers45: Correct Man cool
HEHE WHATS GOOD CHIEF MKMYERS45 grin its the sabbath day today.
Re: Lord Says America Is The Home Of Every Unclean Spirit In The World by mkmyers45(m): 3:57am On Mar 24, 2012
buzugee: HEHE WHATS GOOD CHIEF MKMYERS45 grin its the sabbath day today.
Me take a short trip south..and go see family. U?
Re: Lord Says America Is The Home Of Every Unclean Spirit In The World by buzugee(m): 4:01am On Mar 24, 2012
mkmyers45: Me take a short trip south..and go see family. U?
its sabbath. i have to keep it holy. i cant do much. i cant shop or cook. i try to obey the lords sabbath which is saturday.
Re: Lord Says America Is The Home Of Every Unclean Spirit In The World by mkmyers45(m): 4:05am On Mar 24, 2012
buzugee: its sabbath. i have to keep it holy. i cant do much. i cant shop or cook. i try to obey the lords sabbath which is saturday.
Sabbath today? It is wrong to observe it tommorow?
Re: Lord Says America Is The Home Of Every Unclean Spirit In The World by ea7(m): 4:06am On Mar 24, 2012
buzugee: The lord is racist

let me think...yes!!!
P.s hatin one person does not=racism. Hateful douchebag
Re: Lord Says America Is The Home Of Every Unclean Spirit In The World by buzugee(m): 4:12am On Mar 24, 2012
mkmyers45: Sabbath today? It is wrong to observe it tommorow?
if you go by biblical tradition and not christian tradition, the sabbath is saturday. it was only changed to sunday by emperor constantine so as to appease the pagans day of sun worship and to bring the factions of christianity and paganism in unison. basically a way to keep his kingdom in unison and under control

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pls Clear Me On This Concerning Judas Iscariot / . / Some Simple Questions For The Atheists On Their Belief System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.