Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,494 members, 7,830,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

What Do You Think Will Happen To Segio Ramos If He Steps Into Egypt? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / What Do You Think Will Happen To Segio Ramos If He Steps Into Egypt? (1063 Views)

FIFA Launch Investigation Into Egypt's WCQ Penalty Shootout Defeat By Senegal / Breaking News On Segio Busquet, UEFA , John Karrikaburu, Hector Bellering / Mcgregor Could Get Killed If He Steps Into A Boxing Ring Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think Will Happen To Segio Ramos If He Steps Into Egypt? by Spectraz: 4:53pm On May 29, 2018
It’s been 3 days since after the Real Madrid, Liverpool UEFA Champions League clash which saw Real Madrid beat Liverpool down with a 3-1 defeat to lift the cup.

So many things happened in the match but the most important of them all is the part that real Madrid’s defender, Sergio Ramos holding on to Mohammad Salah’s hand during a tackle which caused the Liverpool key player to dislocate his clavicular bone the both of them crashed to the ground.

The injury was so severe that Salah had to leave the pitch in tears and later diagnosis and reports hint that his world cup dream is in doubt.

After the match, so many people have been calling for Sergio Ramos’s head for his unprofessional tackle and putting his fellow player’s career in serious jeopardy.

The Spanish defender has received widespread criticism for his tackle on the Egyptian that caused him to leave the Champions League final.

To the extent that fans have set up a petition calling for Ramos to be punished, a petition which currently has over 300,000 signatures, waiting to be taken up by a legal body to bring Ramos to book.

Meanwhile, an Egyptian lawyer has launched a €1 billion (£873m/$1.2bn) lawsuit against the center-back. Hope Ramos is financially buoyant enough to foot the bills when the legal showdown ensues.

Yet another sport has closed in on the controversy going on, the European Judo Union insisting that Ramos’s move would be deemed illegal in their circles.

With Egyptians being so bitter about the whole thing. what do you think would happen to Ramos if he tries to step into Egypt. Do you think there would be a riot or what happened to the Al-Jazeera journalists might happen to him, or do you think the Egyptians will maintain their cool and allow him to spend few days in Egypt in peace?

Salah is currently receiving treatment for his injury in Spain confirmed by the Egyptian Football Association. God’s willing, he will be fit in time for the World Cup in Russia.

Source: https://www.mirrorsng.com/think-will-happen-segio-ramos-steps-egypt/

Cc lalasticlala
Re: What Do You Think Will Happen To Segio Ramos If He Steps Into Egypt? by trendymarseey(f): 4:54pm On May 29, 2018
Body go tell am

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Will Happen To Segio Ramos If He Steps Into Egypt? by madridguy(m): 4:56pm On May 29, 2018
Ramos won't attempt stepping on Egypt soil for the next decade. grin

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Will Happen To Segio Ramos If He Steps Into Egypt? by madridguy(m): 4:57pm On May 29, 2018
No be only body my sister, I can bet with anything they will rock him to sleep.
Arab blood hot pass hot plate.

trendymarseey:
Body go tell am

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Will Happen To Segio Ramos If He Steps Into Egypt? by lovelylad: 4:59pm On May 29, 2018
na RIP be that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Think Will Happen To Segio Ramos If He Steps Into Egypt? by Spectraz: 5:00pm On May 29, 2018
madridguy:
No be only body my sister, I can bet with anything they will rock him to sleep.
Arab blood hot pass hot plate.

I am telling u. They might as well frame him up for something and throw him into jail. Before Spain go go court finish world cup don end.
Re: What Do You Think Will Happen To Segio Ramos If He Steps Into Egypt? by onward4life(m): 5:01pm On May 29, 2018
He go take it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Think Will Happen To Segio Ramos If He Steps Into Egypt? by Spectraz: 5:03pm On May 29, 2018
onward4life:
He go take it
No be small taking it my brother. He will collect

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Will Happen To Segio Ramos If He Steps Into Egypt? by madridguy(m): 5:07pm On May 29, 2018
grin grin grin Ramos action will make Madrid loss a lot of Arab fans.

Spectraz:

I am telling u. They might as well frame him up for something and throw him into jail. Before Spain go go court finish world cup don end.
Re: What Do You Think Will Happen To Segio Ramos If He Steps Into Egypt? by bujebudanu1(m): 5:27pm On May 29, 2018
Nothing I mean no housefly will touch him.

If u know .u know
Re: What Do You Think Will Happen To Segio Ramos If He Steps Into Egypt? by Kylekent59: 5:34pm On May 29, 2018
Nothing will happen to him. Why are you people taking salah's case so personal. Football is a game and when one gets injured, a substitution is made immediately.
Re: What Do You Think Will Happen To Segio Ramos If He Steps Into Egypt? by Spectraz: 5:45pm On May 29, 2018
Kylekent59:
Nothing will happen to him. Why are you people taking salah's case so personal. Football is a game and when one gets injured, a substitution is made immediately.

Everybody knows football is a game and injuries occur knowingly or unknowingly and also there are players available for sub.
But when it comes to Salah's case it's different. Do you know the love Egyptians have for that guy? Do you know how many Egyptians are looking up to him in this coming world cup?

Then..boom! One guy like that smashed all those expectations to the ground.

While just few Egyptians will not do anything if they see Ramos in their country. Those ones that the two wires in their brain do touch can use stone to smash his head if care is not taking, and ones one person starts it, trust crowd, everybody will rush to take out their own part of the pain.

Football is just a game. But there is a strong spirit behind it.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Will Happen To Segio Ramos If He Steps Into Egypt? by kmaster007: 12:15am On May 30, 2018
nah suicide bombers go visit am
Re: What Do You Think Will Happen To Segio Ramos If He Steps Into Egypt? by FoolishBoy419: 12:38am On May 30, 2018
Kylekent59:

And you think an average joe knows that? i hope you know that people have lost a lot of bets because of that outcome?

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Will Happen To Segio Ramos If He Steps Into Egypt? by FoolishBoy419: 12:39am On May 30, 2018
I think the crazy govt wouldnt hesitate to arrest and keep him in jail for years without trial.. Its not a new thingcheesy
Re: What Do You Think Will Happen To Segio Ramos If He Steps Into Egypt? by Spectraz: 3:18am On May 30, 2018
FoolishBoy419:
I think the crazy govt wouldnt hesitate to arrest and keep him in jail for years without trial.. Its not a new thingcheesy
Aljazeera journalists na better example grin

(1) (Reply)

(lol) Own Goal Is A Goal - Ft Olamide, Falz, Slimcase, Lil Kesh And Simi / Ahmed Musa 2019 Presidential Poster Spotted Online / See The Moment France Lifted The 2018 World Cup Trophy In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.