Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,518 members, 7,812,605 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:06 PM

Ifeanyi Kalu Becomes Twelve23 Projects Brand Ambassador (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ifeanyi Kalu Becomes Twelve23 Projects Brand Ambassador (Photos) (35418 Views)

Ifeanyi Kalu Weds Nicolette Ndigwe (Photos) / Chizoba Ejike Unveiled As Nigeria Police Ambassador (Photos) / Oluwatobiloba Falana Becomes Qtabyevents Ambassador (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ifeanyi Kalu Becomes Twelve23 Projects Brand Ambassador (Photos) by GLeesMODEL(m): 8:01pm On Jun 16, 2022
Real Estate Company, Twelve23 Projects Signs Nollywood Actor, Ifeanyi Kalu As Brand Ambassador, Assures Public Of Affordable Housing

One of the leading real estate companies in Nigeria, Twelve23 Projects Ltd has signed a new brand ambassador as part of measures to expand its market shares.

This is in addition to its already existing brand ambassadors.

The newly signed Ambassador, Nollywood actor Mr. Ifeanyi Kalu was unveiled at a ceremony in Abuja on Tuesday.

Speaking at the event, the Executive Director, Twelve23 Projects Ltd, Mr Uwabor Joshua expressed gratitude that the organization had in the last eight months witnessed a rapid growth.

He said Twelve23 Projects, the developers of Mayfair Luxury Homes is not only providing shelter but affordable homes for all Nigerians, noting that it is committed to setting the pace in the country's housing sector.

He said, "Our growth in the last 8 months have been that of passion, tenacity, grace, looking at what this great brand Twelve23projects stands for makes this collaboration a divine one" Mr. Joshua said.

Existing brand Ambassadors of the company include, renowned comedian, Koboko Master, OAP Mr Expensive of Wazobia FM, and entertainer Loud Voice.

https://www.abujapress.com/2022/06/real-estate-company-twelve23-projects.html?m=1

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Kalu Becomes Twelve23 Projects Brand Ambassador (Photos) by GLeesMODEL(m): 8:01pm On Jun 16, 2022
More

Re: Ifeanyi Kalu Becomes Twelve23 Projects Brand Ambassador (Photos) by Crixxx: 8:03pm On Jun 16, 2022
Macho
Re: Ifeanyi Kalu Becomes Twelve23 Projects Brand Ambassador (Photos) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jun 16, 2022
I almost thought it was Revolution Plus

That company is a fraud and scam!

Run for your life and never attempt to do any real estate business with them! It will definitely end in tears.

I hope Twelve23 Projects will never degenerate to that level of scamming people of their hard earned money.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ifeanyi Kalu Becomes Twelve23 Projects Brand Ambassador (Photos) by blazingblender(m): 8:07pm On Jun 16, 2022
Ok
Congratulations to him
Young Man done fat finish
But y dat girl de gum body liké dat na

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Kalu Becomes Twelve23 Projects Brand Ambassador (Photos) by Blabo: 8:34pm On Jun 16, 2022
Make him come do give away
Re: Ifeanyi Kalu Becomes Twelve23 Projects Brand Ambassador (Photos) by RedChiefPriest: 8:34pm On Jun 16, 2022
Congratulations to him
Big man move

Bit I still don't understand how this ambassador stuffs work sef, shey celebrities increase their sales?
Re: Ifeanyi Kalu Becomes Twelve23 Projects Brand Ambassador (Photos) by robinso01(m): 8:34pm On Jun 16, 2022
#950 for a kg of gas. Abegiiii who get hot temper? I need to cook beans.

Local man is tired of Nigeria.

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ifeanyi Kalu Becomes Twelve23 Projects Brand Ambassador (Photos) by suprememoney(m): 8:35pm On Jun 16, 2022
SARSCoV2:
I almost thought it was Revolution Plus

That company is a fraud and scam!

Run for your life and never attempt to do any real estate business with them! It will definitely end in tears.

I hope Twelve23 Projects will never degenerate to that level of scamming people of their hard earned money.

So this is true. My wife is into real estate. One of her client was complaining bitterly about revolution plus. On how they scam her of about a million plus. After paying for her land, she was told to pay additional 1m+ something according to her, they didn't tell her that she will pay such money before. She was really bittered inside.

22 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Kalu Becomes Twelve23 Projects Brand Ambassador (Photos) by themes009(m): 8:35pm On Jun 16, 2022
Who will sign me now? This country self undecided.. Professional photographer like me.
Re: Ifeanyi Kalu Becomes Twelve23 Projects Brand Ambassador (Photos) by Jalaw: 8:35pm On Jun 16, 2022
Who be this one?
Every Tom, Dick, and Harry na Nollywood actor.

3 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Kalu Becomes Twelve23 Projects Brand Ambassador (Photos) by INTEGRITYA1(m): 8:35pm On Jun 16, 2022
Congratulations Sir. Real Estate is a new gold, so, let buy land and wait.

I know there are potential investors and home buyers here on Nairaland.

Kindly patronize me for your Landed Properties needs. I'm an Estate Consultant.

We have Estates with good tittle documents both in Lagos Mainland and Island.

I'm a law abiding citizen.

INTEGRITYA1
Re: Ifeanyi Kalu Becomes Twelve23 Projects Brand Ambassador (Photos) by Ihedinuwa69(m): 8:36pm On Jun 16, 2022
blazingblender:
Ok
Congratulations to him
I think say na only me cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Kalu Becomes Twelve23 Projects Brand Ambassador (Photos) by MorolayoVictor(m): 8:36pm On Jun 16, 2022
I don't know him.
Re: Ifeanyi Kalu Becomes Twelve23 Projects Brand Ambassador (Photos) by Kingpele(m): 8:36pm On Jun 16, 2022
Hahaha twelve 23 that is 1223 ,maybe una go get una own house in 1223 meaning u are scammed..but I hope they won't turn out as they name appears

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Kalu Becomes Twelve23 Projects Brand Ambassador (Photos) by iCauseTrouble: 8:37pm On Jun 16, 2022
Re: Ifeanyi Kalu Becomes Twelve23 Projects Brand Ambassador (Photos) by Promosaver: 8:39pm On Jun 16, 2022
RedChiefPriest:
Congratulations to him
Big man move

Bit I still don't understand how this ambassador stuffs work sef, shey celebrities increase their sales?

Am thinking the same thing
Re: Ifeanyi Kalu Becomes Twelve23 Projects Brand Ambassador (Photos) by jojothaiv(m): 8:39pm On Jun 16, 2022
I don't why thieves will always smile to bank once property is mentioned.

Guy men go just siddon dey try reason to run the unsuspecting public street.
Re: Ifeanyi Kalu Becomes Twelve23 Projects Brand Ambassador (Photos) by SouthSouth1914: 8:48pm On Jun 16, 2022
blazingblender:
Ok
Congratulations to him

Where the bum?
Re: Ifeanyi Kalu Becomes Twelve23 Projects Brand Ambassador (Photos) by Omoslim26: 8:49pm On Jun 16, 2022
robinso01:
#950 for a kg of gas. Abegiiii who get hot temper? I need to cook beans.

Local man is tired of Nigeria.

grin grin grin grin
Hot temper self don cost for market oo grin cheesy
Hunger don suppress people hot temper ��
No strength to vex again � na to just dey look God face remain for some people soo grin grin

#950 loud oo guy I fill 12.5kg 11k last weak see enh I almost cry as I dey pay oo grin
E must not better for Apc oo cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Kalu Becomes Twelve23 Projects Brand Ambassador (Photos) by latolz: 8:49pm On Jun 16, 2022
Does any1 still watch nollywood...

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Kalu Becomes Twelve23 Projects Brand Ambassador (Photos) by EdwardRandy(m): 8:55pm On Jun 16, 2022
blazingblender:
Ok
Congratulations to him
That's his wife.
Re: Ifeanyi Kalu Becomes Twelve23 Projects Brand Ambassador (Photos) by aktolly54(m): 8:56pm On Jun 16, 2022
suprememoney:

So this is true. My wife is into real estate. One of her client was complaining bitterly about revolution plus. On how they scam her of about a million plus. After paying for her land, she was told to pay additional 1m+ something according to her, they didn't tell her that she will pay such money before. She was really bittered inside.
I used to work for adron homes and property before I quit due to stress of the job. Adron also do the same thing but you will definitely get your land not like revolution property. The issue is the marketer fault for not telling the person they will pay developmental fee which is always same amount with the land price in most cases but you will see the breakdown of the money. Buying land for 2m and be asked to pay 1.5m as developmental fee, that's how most property company operate . In years to come, you will understand and enjoy your money. I will advise anyone tto deal with adron homes and property aany day any time

7 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Kalu Becomes Twelve23 Projects Brand Ambassador (Photos) by Phon09011617135(m): 8:57pm On Jun 16, 2022
[color=#006600][/color]good one, Kalu.
Re: Ifeanyi Kalu Becomes Twelve23 Projects Brand Ambassador (Photos) by Phon09011617135(m): 8:58pm On Jun 16, 2022
Phon09011617135:
lolgood one, Kalu.
Re: Ifeanyi Kalu Becomes Twelve23 Projects Brand Ambassador (Photos) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jun 16, 2022
Real estate is become something really big in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Learn From Pope Francis, Daddy Freeze Begs Nigerian 'Yahoo Boys' Pastors / Male Barbie Bobrisky Stuns In Red Outfit (Photos) / Naira Marley And His Dogs Playing In The Rain (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.