Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,486 members, 7,954,867 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:20 AM

CDQ Reacts To The News Of Him Fighting After His Chain Was Snatched At Ado - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / CDQ Reacts To The News Of Him Fighting After His Chain Was Snatched At Ado (498 Views)

Moment Burna Boy Gifted Thierry Henry His Chain At The UCL Final / D'banj‘s Forgets His Chain On Aero Flight, To Reward Anyone Who Finds It / CDQ Fighting After His Chain Was Snatched At A Hotel In Ado Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

CDQ Reacts To The News Of Him Fighting After His Chain Was Snatched At Ado by greatman2810: 5:26pm On May 29, 2018
CELEBGISTZ

Source: https://celebgistz.com/cdq-reacts-to-the-news-of-him-fighting-after-his-chain-was-snatched-at-ado/

cc lalasticlala

Rapper “CDQ” took to his instagram page to react to the news of him fighting after his chain was snatched at a hotel in ado ekiti.

He Wrote:

I don’t know who’s behind dis blog but whoever d person be… he/she na baby goat � with ur caption “Street Credibility Lost like say ur papa dey dia when e happen � if na u and ur papa or some other people dey dis situation e sure me die say u go don take-off for ur life � FYI: If u look tru d video very well, I never panicked despite d fact they’re armed… I stood/fought to get my chain back right there… Anybody can get jumped anytime… just pray u don’t get unexpected occurrences at unexpected places… I do not have anything against the crowd as a matter of fact but the management of the hotel cos they told us that’s one of the most prestigious hotel in Ado-Ekiti… You don’t expect Artistes to always walk around hotels for example strolling @ Intercontinental Hotel Lagos premises with armed Securities… These are people that saw me walking to my hotel room and all came for pictures… How would I have known that hoodlums that’ll be attracted to stealing my chains would be among them… Anyways thanks to the ones wey collect one or two that same night �� I got my chains back � asé lon panic �

See below:

(1) (Reply)

A Closer Look At Falz This Is Nigeria Lyrics / Mercy Johnson Gets Employed By Sierra Leone President / Wizkid Set To Perform At The Opening Ceremony Of FIFA World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.