Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,929 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:48 PM

Moment Burna Boy Gifted Thierry Henry His Chain At The UCL Final - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Moment Burna Boy Gifted Thierry Henry His Chain At The UCL Final (45196 Views)

Tony Elumelu & His Wife Checkout Davido's Diamond Chain At Their Party / D'banj‘s Forgets His Chain On Aero Flight, To Reward Anyone Who Finds It / CDQ Fighting After His Chain Was Snatched At A Hotel In Ado Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moment Burna Boy Gifted Thierry Henry His Chain At The UCL Final by ECASH120: 8:06am On Jun 11, 2023

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Moment Burna Boy Gifted Thierry Henry His Chain At The UCL Final by Chixco95(m): 8:56am On Jun 11, 2023
Odogwu

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Moment Burna Boy Gifted Thierry Henry His Chain At The UCL Final by Mathe231: 9:01am On Jun 11, 2023
“I Love You Wholeheartedly” Portable’s Second Baby Mama That Was Caught Cheating Makes a Lifetime Promise To Him

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moment Burna Boy Gifted Thierry Henry His Chain At The UCL Final by JASONjnr(m): 9:36am On Jun 11, 2023
I will keep saying this....

Recently, our local celebrities are perceived to be international celebrities from the foreigners.

But they keep patronising foreign brands when we have our African brands to bring to the sportlight.

Innocent cars and other brands should be a means to take Africa global in the entertainment.

We need to promote our sports.... (I mean the borrowed sports activities) like the soccer and basketball leagues.

Our food is making the rounds but we need to promote more food apart from jollof rice and egusi.... We have our local palmwine to advertise.

98 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Moment Burna Boy Gifted Thierry Henry His Chain At The UCL Final by kmaster007: 2:44pm On Jun 11, 2023
Henry no get money pass Burna boy... Wasted

18 Likes

Re: Moment Burna Boy Gifted Thierry Henry His Chain At The UCL Final by sylve11: 2:53pm On Jun 11, 2023
His property, his business. undecided cool

That guy narrating the video should please don't do it again. Kai! shocked cool

76 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Moment Burna Boy Gifted Thierry Henry His Chain At The UCL Final by superlanny(m): 2:53pm On Jun 11, 2023
This cat is going places o, I go like be cat if e go open places for me, Burna keep flying the flag high, respect man.

And he didn't gift him, baba collect him thing back. Na so dem dey dash diamond ni.

8 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Moment Burna Boy Gifted Thierry Henry His Chain At The UCL Final by UselessBuharist: 2:54pm On Jun 11, 2023
Is that not the same diamond chain he customised in memory of his late friend ?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Burna Boy Gifted Thierry Henry His Chain At The UCL Final by LagosFirstSon: 2:54pm On Jun 11, 2023
He's called odogwu for a reason

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moment Burna Boy Gifted Thierry Henry His Chain At The UCL Final by Haveyoueatentod: 2:54pm On Jun 11, 2023
But him collect am back na

22 Likes

Re: Moment Burna Boy Gifted Thierry Henry His Chain At The UCL Final by oka4ugoo: 2:55pm On Jun 11, 2023
When it's ur turn, everything go fall in place for you. Even ur enemies go become stepping stones to higher height.

23 Likes

Re: Moment Burna Boy Gifted Thierry Henry His Chain At The UCL Final by McStoic(m): 2:55pm On Jun 11, 2023
Wonderful
Re: Moment Burna Boy Gifted Thierry Henry His Chain At The UCL Final by colossus2: 2:55pm On Jun 11, 2023
Burna boy took the chain back. Always tell a full story.

32 Likes

Re: Moment Burna Boy Gifted Thierry Henry His Chain At The UCL Final by FreeLine: 2:56pm On Jun 11, 2023
Good investment
Re: Moment Burna Boy Gifted Thierry Henry His Chain At The UCL Final by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 2:56pm On Jun 11, 2023
New 🐈‍⬛ going global 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Moment Burna Boy Gifted Thierry Henry His Chain At The UCL Final by TriCee: 2:57pm On Jun 11, 2023
He should have taken off the pendant na. Abi is it not a tribute to his friend again?

I'm sure he will take it back though. Nobody gifts that type..
Re: Moment Burna Boy Gifted Thierry Henry His Chain At The UCL Final by eedhrisademola(m): 2:57pm On Jun 11, 2023

1 Like

Re: Moment Burna Boy Gifted Thierry Henry His Chain At The UCL Final by spy24(m): 2:57pm On Jun 11, 2023
one big lesson that I have learnt on nairaland .

is that no matter what you do and how you do it, people WILL complain....

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Burna Boy Gifted Thierry Henry His Chain At The UCL Final by stano2(m): 2:59pm On Jun 11, 2023
Odogwu meets Odogwu

2 Likes

Re: Moment Burna Boy Gifted Thierry Henry His Chain At The UCL Final by Freedom2023(m): 3:07pm On Jun 11, 2023
Wow... Odogwu meets IGWE

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Burna Boy Gifted Thierry Henry His Chain At The UCL Final by Oscarchims: 3:09pm On Jun 11, 2023
Odogwu Africa

4 Likes

Re: Moment Burna Boy Gifted Thierry Henry His Chain At The UCL Final by Immanuel3(m): 3:12pm On Jun 11, 2023
JASONjnr:
I will keep saying this....

Recently, our local celebrities are perceived to be international celebrities from the foreigners.

But they keep patronising foreign brands when we have our African brands to bring to the sportlight.

Innocent cars and other brands should be a means to take Africa global in the entertainment.

We need to promote our sports.... (I mean the borrowed sports activities) like the soccer and basketball leagues.

Our food is making the rounds but we need to promote more food apart from jollof rice and egusi.... We have our local palmwine to advertise.
Good take, what efforts have you done personally to promote any of the above mentioned?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Burna Boy Gifted Thierry Henry His Chain At The UCL Final by KevinDeBruyne: 3:12pm On Jun 11, 2023
[quote author=colossus2 post=123723972]Burna boy took the chain back. Always tell a full story. [I fear o, cos he made this recently in honour of his friend, he can't lose so quickly /quote]
Re: Moment Burna Boy Gifted Thierry Henry His Chain At The UCL Final by brainhgeek(m): 3:13pm On Jun 11, 2023
This reporter should try to polish his accent small abeg. kinda boring presentation

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Burna Boy Gifted Thierry Henry His Chain At The UCL Final by bigdammyj: 3:14pm On Jun 11, 2023
Okay seen. The new CAT.
Re: Moment Burna Boy Gifted Thierry Henry His Chain At The UCL Final by Nairalander248: 3:14pm On Jun 11, 2023
ECASH120:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILrg6lQvUIA

Make una dey use AI for the voiceover biko

5 Likes

Re: Moment Burna Boy Gifted Thierry Henry His Chain At The UCL Final by Toks2008(m): 3:15pm On Jun 11, 2023
ECASH120:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILrg6lQvUIA

Rubbish and inconsequential commentary.

I wonder why this hungry vloggers just love to stir up rancour amongst artistes.

Nairalander248:

Make una dey use AI for the voiceover biko

Very annoying and vague.

11 Likes

Re: Moment Burna Boy Gifted Thierry Henry His Chain At The UCL Final by Banter1(m): 3:15pm On Jun 11, 2023
Gifted ke? Mtcheeeeew

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chioma, The Chef Chi Stuns In New Makeup Photos / ROC Nation Welcomes Tiwa Savage To Record Label [PICS] / Mercy Johnson And Prince Odi Okojie Look Lovely Together In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.