Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,019 members, 7,838,564 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Beats Gareth Bale To Champions League Goal Of The Season - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Beats Gareth Bale To Champions League Goal Of The Season (599 Views)

Ronaldo Beats Messi In Shirt-Sales As His No 7 Brings In £187 Million In A Week / Lionel Messi's Free Kick Against Liverpool Voted Best Champions League Goal / Cristiano Ronaldo Volley Vs Man Utd Named Champions League Goal Of The Season (P (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cristiano Ronaldo Beats Gareth Bale To Champions League Goal Of The Season by obafemee80(m): 5:47pm On May 29, 2018

Cristiano Ronaldo beats Gareth Bale to win Champions League of the season.

Former Man U and West Ham boss David Moyes was one of six Uefa technical observers to pick a top-ten, which had Ronaldo’s overhead kick against Juventus at the top of the pile.

Bale also scored a spectacular overhead to swing this year’s final in Real Madrid‘s favour, before adding a second that clinched a 3-1 win over Liverpool.

He lost out to his team-mate, with both players netting two goals that featured on the list.

Juventus striker Gonzalo Higuain was adjudged to have scored the third-best goal for his strike against Tottenham in the last 16.

Moyes was part of a panel that included Latvia boss Mixu Paatelainen, former Roma and Inter Milan defender Christian Civu, ex-Poland boss Jerzy Engel, legendary ex-Werder Bremen player and manager Thomas Schaaf, plus former Danish coach Peter Rudbaek.

The same six men named Bale as man of the match for his two-goal display in Kiev.

But despite his game-changing contribution, Bale cast doubt over his Real future after the match by insisting he wants to play every week.

Manchester United are the early frontrunners to sign Bale, 28, on a five-year deal would cost them an incredible £349million.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/6402061/cristiano-ronaldo-gareth-bale-champions-league-goal-of-season/

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Beats Gareth Bale To Champions League Goal Of The Season by obafemee80(m): 5:47pm On May 29, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Beats Gareth Bale To Champions League Goal Of The Season by ramdris(m): 5:50pm On May 29, 2018
I agree...Ronaldo's own was more spectacular to me...

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Beats Gareth Bale To Champions League Goal Of The Season by madridguy(m): 5:56pm On May 29, 2018
CR 7 goal is bae tongue

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Beats Gareth Bale To Champions League Goal Of The Season by BiafranBushBoy: 6:00pm On May 29, 2018
Ronaldo's height was incredible.

Also his movement before the kick.

Nice try bale... Bleep Madrid,!

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Beats Gareth Bale To Champions League Goal Of The Season by softwerk(f): 6:07pm On May 29, 2018
I get wet from mere watching Ronaldo's goal tongue kiss cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Beats Gareth Bale To Champions League Goal Of The Season by MrCuteking(m): 6:24pm On May 29, 2018
Bale’s kick reminds me of how computer cheats and scores in FIFA PS3 when they really want to win you. In a split sec, we all expected Ronaldo to do that but not Bale. It was controversial kick grin. Number one for me.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Beats Gareth Bale To Champions League Goal Of The Season by Nobody: 6:35pm On May 29, 2018
Ronaldo is the Main Man Jor.....
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Beats Gareth Bale To Champions League Goal Of The Season by obinna58(m): 6:46pm On May 29, 2018
softwerk:
I get wet from mere watching Ronaldo's goal tongue kiss cheesy grin
Oh gawd!!!
But Messi is better
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Beats Gareth Bale To Champions League Goal Of The Season by Aldebaran(m): 6:48pm On May 29, 2018
The way the keeper dived and the ball's position in the net makes bale's own more spectacular grin

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Beats Gareth Bale To Champions League Goal Of The Season by obonujoker(m): 6:51pm On May 29, 2018
Na Barca fans this thing go pain pass.... I no sabi wetin Ronaldo do them.... grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Beats Gareth Bale To Champions League Goal Of The Season by anibirelawal(m): 7:52pm On May 29, 2018
Balogun Ronaldo. grin

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Zidane Leaves Real Madrid / This Was Only Nigeria Second Win In Their Last 14 Matches At The World Cup / Argentina Coach Jorge Sampaoli's Notebook Reveals Tactical Work Ahead Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.