Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,174 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Volley Vs Man Utd Named Champions League Goal Of The Season (P - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Volley Vs Man Utd Named Champions League Goal Of The Season (P (33928 Views)

Nigeria 3-0 Lesotho: Fans React To Substitute Paul Onuachu Volley Goal (Photos) / Lionel Messi's Free Kick Against Liverpool Voted Best Champions League Goal / Alex Iwobi Scores Stunning Volley Goal In Europa League Final, Fans React(Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cristiano Ronaldo Volley Vs Man Utd Named Champions League Goal Of The Season (P by mysportdab: 6:19am On Jun 04, 2019
Cristiano Ronaldo’s spectacular Volley in the group stage of the Champions League against Manchester United has been named goal of the season, MySportDab reports.

A list of the top 10 goals was compiled by agroup of 'technical observers' days after Liverpool lifted the trophy in Madrid.

The group of technical observers featured the likes of former Manchester United manager David Moyes, current England Boss Gareth Southgate, Belgium Boss Roberto Martinez and Real Madrid legend Raul Gonzalez.

They concluded that Ronaldo's superb volley was better than Lionel Messi's free-kick against Liverpool and Sadio Mane's chipped effort against Bayern Munich.

Ronaldo has won the award for a second year in a row after his bicycle kick against Juventus for Real Madrid got the nod for the best goal of the tournament last season.

Watch video;
See;https://www.mysportdab.com/2019/06/cristiano-ronaldo-volley-vs-man-united.html

8 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Volley Vs Man Utd Named Champions League Goal Of The Season (P by mysportdab: 6:21am On Jun 04, 2019
Video HERE

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Volley Vs Man Utd Named Champions League Goal Of The Season (P by Nobody: 6:41am On Jun 04, 2019
I don't hate soccer but I'm not a fan.

I remember when I refused to re-subscribe my Gotv, their customer service called me and started saying if I recharge before 23rd I will have access to supersports this, supersports that,beore she finish, I don't tell am say I'm not interested. She weak.

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Volley Vs Man Utd Named Champions League Goal Of The Season (P by Johnbosco77(m): 6:41am On Jun 04, 2019
GOAT

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Volley Vs Man Utd Named Champions League Goal Of The Season (P by GistMore: 6:41am On Jun 04, 2019
shocked

See Kinsey Sue, The Lady Who Invaded The Pitch Trips Nak£d During UEFA Final (18+ pics, Video)=> HERE
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Volley Vs Man Utd Named Champions League Goal Of The Season (P by Oladelepsy001(m): 6:41am On Jun 04, 2019
Nice one
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Volley Vs Man Utd Named Champions League Goal Of The Season (P by sambrow(m): 6:42am On Jun 04, 2019
Ok
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Volley Vs Man Utd Named Champions League Goal Of The Season (P by Tekecoms1(m): 6:42am On Jun 04, 2019
As expected. I always knew he was gonna be celebrated somehow.

21 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Volley Vs Man Utd Named Champions League Goal Of The Season (P by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:43am On Jun 04, 2019
RESPECT TO Ororoooooo......

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Volley Vs Man Utd Named Champions League Goal Of The Season (P by timibare(m): 6:43am On Jun 04, 2019
KINGNALDO

20 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Volley Vs Man Utd Named Champions League Goal Of The Season (P by DVMtuppence(m): 6:44am On Jun 04, 2019
grin
Some group of pple won't like this but wetin konsine CR7 and his fans

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Volley Vs Man Utd Named Champions League Goal Of The Season (P by Gadafii: 6:44am On Jun 04, 2019
Eran iya oshogbo grin

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Volley Vs Man Utd Named Champions League Goal Of The Season (P by Hisxellency: 6:44am On Jun 04, 2019
C. Ronaldo, I just wanna tell you something... You are simply the best!! You are better than the Argentine guy that's been happy beating a country like Nigeria.

69 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Volley Vs Man Utd Named Champions League Goal Of The Season (P by Passionate888: 6:44am On Jun 04, 2019
The Real GOAT

7 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Volley Vs Man Utd Named Champions League Goal Of The Season (P by jubangha(m): 6:44am On Jun 04, 2019
my world best u deserve it bro

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Volley Vs Man Utd Named Champions League Goal Of The Season (P by Damfostopper(m): 6:44am On Jun 04, 2019
Aggrieved Wailers from Barcelona camp are coming to pour out their frustration e. g. mjbolt

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Volley Vs Man Utd Named Champions League Goal Of The Season (P by Neimar: 6:45am On Jun 04, 2019
how is that goal better than all the goals that were scored this season eh

9 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Volley Vs Man Utd Named Champions League Goal Of The Season (P by Okaakoko(m): 6:45am On Jun 04, 2019
Congratulations to him

5 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Volley Vs Man Utd Named Champions League Goal Of The Season (P by Emeritus001(m): 6:46am On Jun 04, 2019
The King, the Goat...Congrats to Ronaldo and Messi.

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Volley Vs Man Utd Named Champions League Goal Of The Season (P by Damfostopper(m): 6:46am On Jun 04, 2019
Joshuabet1:
See below
who raised you??.....

see below kee yu there

36 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Volley Vs Man Utd Named Champions League Goal Of The Season (P by cr7lomo: 6:47am On Jun 04, 2019
Neimar:
how is that goal better than all the goals that were scored this season eh

Ur opinion don't matter... bad belle people

33 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Volley Vs Man Utd Named Champions League Goal Of The Season (P by TemmyT002(m): 6:47am On Jun 04, 2019
This is not fair o. He is our boy na

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Volley Vs Man Utd Named Champions League Goal Of The Season (P by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:47am On Jun 04, 2019
Damfostopper:
Aggrieved Wailers from Barcelona camp are coming to pour out their frustration e. g. mjbolt
Congrats to Ororo Ronaldo but this is the goal of the season. CR7's goal is goal of the Champions League.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DpYpjKDRBg

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Volley Vs Man Utd Named Champions League Goal Of The Season (P by walexsy(m): 6:48am On Jun 04, 2019
Messi's goal is clearly better tho and was scored in a bigger match too�

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Volley Vs Man Utd Named Champions League Goal Of The Season (P by mrkings84(m): 6:49am On Jun 04, 2019
But the volley did not help Juve to the finals!

So the question is, who him volley ep?

6 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Volley Vs Man Utd Named Champions League Goal Of The Season (P by DonGtoG1(m): 6:50am On Jun 04, 2019
CONGRATULATION to Christiano Chukwu Oluwaseun Sodiq Ronaldo.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Volley Vs Man Utd Named Champions League Goal Of The Season (P by MJBOLT: 6:50am On Jun 04, 2019
this is proof that MR NEW CHALLENGE is nothing without european media

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Volley Vs Man Utd Named Champions League Goal Of The Season (P by Whobedatte(m): 6:50am On Jun 04, 2019
Messi free kick from 25 yards should.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Volley Vs Man Utd Named Champions League Goal Of The Season (P by Raydos: 6:52am On Jun 04, 2019
Even Rakitic goal against Tottenham is far better than this!!

24 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua's Daily 5000 Calorie Diet Revealed As He Prepares To Fight Usyk / Lionel Messi "Banned From Barcelona Training" As Contract Saga Continues / Roman Abramovich And Wife, Dasha Zhukova, Separate After 10 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.