Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,527 members, 7,812,643 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:46 PM

Pope Francis Has Called For The Catholic Church To Embrace Transexual Homosexual - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pope Francis Has Called For The Catholic Church To Embrace Transexual Homosexual (3308 Views)

Victor Osimhen Storm Redeemed Christian Church To Attend Crossover Service (vid) / Michelle Dede Slams Nigerian Photographer Who Called For Rape Of Girls / Funnybone: BBNaija Ex-Housemate Called For Movie, She Said She Was Greeting Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pope Francis Has Called For The Catholic Church To Embrace Transexual Homosexual by KingSango(m): 6:08pm On May 29, 2018
Greetings,

To all of you calling yourselves Christians did you know that Christianity comes from Catholicism? I get the reply all the time that Catholics are not true Christians, yet you are not a true follower of Jesus if you are not Catholic according to historical fact. grin Despite this rebellion by Christians the Catholic Church still dispatches its Freemasons and Jesuits to become the ministers, pastors, reverends, and men of the churches as most Churches belong to international Church groups ran by Catholics. Even Islam was created by the Catholics with the Holy Lands only be a few hundreds miles from Greece and Rome. Catholics are into sexual freedom that is anything goes and the Pope has just confirmed it.

Pope Francis has called for transsexuals and homosexuals to be accepted and embraced by the Catholic Church, but said he was staunchly opposed to schools promoting or endorsing such “tendencies”.

He said he had ministered to such people when he was a priest, then as a bishop and now as Pope.

The Vatican maintains that homosexual acts are sinful, but homosexual orientation is not.

Pens & Patron
"It is one thing to have homosexual tendencies or a sex change," the Latin American pontiff said. "But it is another thing to teach it in schools."

The Pope made the remarks during a question and answer session with Vatican correspondents aboard the papal plane as he returned to Rome from a three-day visit to Georgia and Azerbaijan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=in6rHjvK7nY

"Pansexual." The New Codeword for Pedophile!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZm8Xyp0_co

Sacred prostitution, temple prostitution, cult prostitution,[1] and religious prostitution are general terms for a sexual rite consisting of sexual intercourse or other sexual activity performed in the context of religious worship, perhaps as a form of fertility rite

Dr. Frances Cress Welsing
American psychiatrist
Frances Cress Welsing was an American Afrocentrist psychiatrist. Her 1970 essay, The Cress Theory of Color-Confrontation and Racism, offered her interpretation on the origins of what she described as white supremacy culture. Wikipedia
Born: March 18, 1935, Chicago, IL
Died: January 2, 2016, Washington, D.C.
Books: The Isis (Yssis) papers
Movies: 500 Years Later
Education: Howard University (1962), Wendell Phillips Academy High School, Antioch College

Temple prostitutes as spoken of by Dr. Francis Cress Welsing when she points out the 9 areas of human activity controlled by the sodomites cults of Roman empire under Freemasonry, Eastern Stars, SkullnBones, Bohemian Grove, Greek Letter Organizations, Catholic Anglican, Episcopal Church Nuns and Priesthoods, College cults formed at Universities under Greek deity worship.

The Sodomites, cult prostitutes scatted out in all the 9 areas and are in control.

1. Economics
2. Education
3. Entertainment
4. Labor
5. Law
6. Politics
7. Religion
8. Sex
9. War/Counter-War

www.theriseofsodom..com

Ase

Love Sango
Re: Pope Francis Has Called For The Catholic Church To Embrace Transexual Homosexual by YeyeGirl(f): 6:11pm On May 29, 2018
Chiofaaaaaaaaaa
Re: Pope Francis Has Called For The Catholic Church To Embrace Transexual Homosexual by YeyeGirl(f): 6:11pm On May 29, 2018
Chiofaaaaaaaaaa shocked
Re: Pope Francis Has Called For The Catholic Church To Embrace Transexual Homosexual by malificent(f): 6:16pm On May 29, 2018
Christian view - This man has turned the papal seat to a huge joke..

Enlightened view - Good move, we are all human. Transsexual or homosexual, the same blood runs in our veins. Let there be no discrimination.

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Has Called For The Catholic Church To Embrace Transexual Homosexual by KingSango(m): 6:18pm On May 29, 2018
malificent:
Christian view - This man has turned the papal seat to a huge joke..

Enlightened view - Good move, we are all human. Transsexual or homosexual, the same blood runs in our veins. Let there be no discrimination.

Pansexual is the new word for "Pedophilia", and it also means you will do any sex act with man, woman, child, beast, toaster, car seat, insanity best describes it.

www.theriseofsodom..com

Ase

Love Sango
Re: Pope Francis Has Called For The Catholic Church To Embrace Transexual Homosexual by Anigreat: 6:33pm On May 29, 2018
shocked

No, i can't believe this.
Re: Pope Francis Has Called For The Catholic Church To Embrace Transexual Homosexual by KingSango(m): 6:35pm On May 29, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

The Catholic Church has been raping children for almost a 1000 years and you are acting shocked? grin

Its in the News and I didn't put it there.

www.theriseofsodom..com

Ase

Love Sango
Re: Pope Francis Has Called For The Catholic Church To Embrace Transexual Homosexual by Chizuru01(m): 6:44pm On May 29, 2018
Papal Wants to fu.c.k. Obi
Re: Pope Francis Has Called For The Catholic Church To Embrace Transexual Homosexual by nobilis: 6:50pm On May 29, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

What can't you believe?

There is nothing he said that is new.
What he said has always been the official stand of the Catholic Church on the issue.
It's not like it is his invention.

The Catholic Church has always condemned homosexual acts but has always held the position that homosexual orientation is not evil.

If you carefully go through the comprehensive Catechism of the Catholic Church (not the commoner small abridged version), you would see it stated there clearly.
Re: Pope Francis Has Called For The Catholic Church To Embrace Transexual Homosexual by KingSango(m): 7:14pm On May 29, 2018
nobilis:

What can't you believe?

There is nothing he said that is new.
What he said has always been the official stand of the Catholic Church on the issue.
It's not like it is his invention.

The Catholic Church has always condemned homosexual acts but has always held the position that homosexual orientation is not evil.

If you carefully go through the comprehensive Catechism of the Catholic Church (not the commoner small abridged version), you would see it stated there clearly.

Greetings,

If it says in this comprehensive Catechism of the Catholic Church then that is a spiritual wrong. The practice of sodomy is an occult practice that was used to raise the kundalini, otherwise known as the Godhead, this could be a spirit from the lower realm. King Solomon collective demon rituals from his many wives, whom stemmed each from many cultures of man with their own proven method for contacting spiritual and supernatural beings. Angels can be summoned yet the may not help you with your requests. Demons will appear and can be binded, so they think, demons can be forced to comply with the magicians wish. Yet demons want something in return the magicians may not be willing to part with. Many contacting demons become possessed and this is well known yet people keep trying to outdo these devils in exchange for money, power and control over someone or many people. This is the cause of devil worship, evil witchcraft, and what is known as criminal mafia. Organized evil has a real substance in those cults that practice evil dark magick that involves sodomy rituals. Homosexuality is a term that was thought of because the word, "Sodomite", is considered the most evil word in the English language. Yet is one word capable of holding the title for the most evil word in the English language? Maybe. Yet sodomy traces you back to Sodom where temple prostitutes of Baal engaged in man with man, woman with woman, and the method they used were sodomy, which is oral, anal and sex with animals. All this deviant sex was done to please the God of fertility. The city became infested with murders, rapists, liars, thieves, drunkards, pedophiles, crooked officials, human, child and animal sacrifice. The streets of Babylon were nasty and full of filth though the people lived rich. The ancient streets of Greece and Rome who also had Temple Prostitution were nasty, wicked and full of evil.

Here is the undisputed truth and I condensed it.

King Solomon was a sodomite and devil worshiper. The 25th of December is the celebration of Tummaz, a form of Baal. Christianity evolved from Baal worship mixed with Egyptian and Roman beliefs. The Egyptians were masters of astrology and used star energy to energize their magic rites as well as sex magick rituals.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bg4t0nv6XUk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHd8-Jwrnao&t=5202s

1. All religions on Earth have had priests and priestesses perform exocisms on humans affected with homosexuality, sodomy, etc, to remove demons from them. This is well documented and widely ignored by mainstream media. Majority of recovering homosexuals admit that there was a spirit working in them that was fighting them while they tried to quit permanently homosexuality.

2. The practice of sodomy is far worst than masturbation, which only involves individual lusting and lost of energy, maybe embarrassment if done in public. But the practice of sodomy takes years off the life, spreads disease, invites demons who are attracted to such dirty activities like all filth draws parasites, bacteria both physical and spiritual. Coprophilia widely practiced by male homosexuals, is the love of feces, usually to the point of consumption.
If the term is revolting, it's intentional. The practice is revolting.

3. Homosexuals connect self identity to being homosexual. That's the same as a rapist or murder, identifying their abomination with who they are as a person. This is proof in itself that an alien force has invaded the human being and is demanding acknowledgement of its existence while still remaining hidden, and burying the true identity of the person inside the degraded condition of homosexuality.

4. Nearly all evil cults have sodomy and pedophilia as their initiation and continuous practice to belong. Nearly all evil cults are sodomites and pedophiles groups. These sodomite pedophile cult groups are behind worldwide child trafficking, drug trafficking, organ trafficking, sex trafficking, pedophile rings, human and child sacrifices and cannibalistic restaurants.

5. All societies that practiced pederasty, homosexual culture, were warring societies that constantly enslaved other peaceful societies because they were too busy wasting their lives to build a peaceful and prosperous society of their own so they invaded others. Homosexual demons seem to drive humans to spread to other lands and peoples until they gain cultural supremacy. All technologies developed by peaceful societies, such as gunpowder, homosexual warring societies of the Western Empire made into weapons of mass destruction. Rape is used as a weapon to spread dissexuality and demons.

6. Homosexuality disconnects humans from other humans. Many become closer to animals and engage in sex with animals. Homosexuals even become cannibals like Jeffery Dahma. But Dahma wasn't the first and isn't the last homosexual driven to cannibalism and evil occultism of human and child sacrifice to gain the souls of others because they have lost their own.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtO5aeh5Jo0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfoAjd0KRho

The Rise of Sodom, the worldwide Catholic, Jewish and Islamic Freemason Illuminati pedophile network:
https://theriseofsodom..com

Ase

Love Sango
Re: Pope Francis Has Called For The Catholic Church To Embrace Transexual Homosexual by KingSango(m): 10:32pm On May 29, 2018
KingSango:

Greetings,

To all of you calling yourselves Christians did you know that Christianity comes from Catholicism? I get the reply all the time that Catholics are not true Christians, yet you are not a true follower of Jesus if you are not Catholic according to historical fact. grin Despite this rebellion by Christians the Catholic Church still dispatches its Freemasons and Jesuits to become the ministers, pastors, reverends, and men of the churches as most Churches belong to international Church groups ran by Catholics. Even Islam was created by the Catholics with the Holy Lands only be a few hundreds miles from Greece and Rome. Catholics are into sexual freedom that is anything goes and the Pope has just confirmed it.

Temple prostitutes as spoken of by Dr. Francis Cress Welsing when she points out the 9 areas of human activity controlled by the sodomites cults of Roman empire under Freemasonry, Eastern Stars, SkullnBones, Bohemian Grove, Greek Letter Organizations, Catholic Anglican, Episcopal Church Nuns and Priesthoods, College cults formed at Universities under Greek deity worship.

The Sodomites, cult prostitutes scatted out in all the 9 areas and are in control.

1. Economics
2. Education
3. Entertainment
4. Labor
5. Law
6. Politics
7. Religion
8. Sex
9. War/Counter-War

www.theriseofsodom..com

Ase

Love Sango

Child sexual abuse is 75x more common than pediatric cancer.
Re: Pope Francis Has Called For The Catholic Church To Embrace Transexual Homosexual by SoapQueen(f): 11:29pm On May 29, 2018
KingSango:

Pansexual is the new word for "Pedophilia", and it also means you will do any sex act with man, woman, child, beast, toaster, car seat, insanity best describes it.

www.theriseofsodom..com

Ase

Love Sango

Yeah. Miley Cyrus identifies as that.
Re: Pope Francis Has Called For The Catholic Church To Embrace Transexual Homosexual by KingSango(m): 11:35pm On May 29, 2018
SoapQueen:

Yeah. Miley Cyrus identifies as that.

Miley Cyrus is a man. I knew as soon as I just checked his photos online. There are alot of sodomites, which are cult prostitutes of the Satanic order, transgender men posing as women as apart of Hollywood satanic deception.

Ase

Love Sango
Re: Pope Francis Has Called For The Catholic Church To Embrace Transexual Homosexual by nobilis: 9:19am On May 30, 2018
KingSango:

Greetings,

If it says in this comprehensive Catechism of the Catholic Church then that is a spiritual wrong. The practice of sodomy is an occult practice that was used to raise the kundalini, otherwise known as the Godhead, this could be a spirit from the lower realm. King Solomon collective demon rituals from his many wives, whom stemmed each from many cultures of man with their own proven method for contacting spiritual and supernatural beings. Angels can be summoned yet the may not help you with your requests. Demons will appear and can be binded, so they think, demons can be forced to comply with the magicians wish. Yet demons want something in return the magicians may not be willing to part with. Many contacting demons become possessed and this is well known yet people keep trying to outdo these devils in exchange for money, power and control over someone or many people. This is the cause of devil worship, evil witchcraft, and what is known as criminal mafia. Organized evil has a real substance in those cults that practice evil dark magick that involves sodomy rituals. Homosexuality is a term that was thought of because the word, "Sodomite", is considered the most evil word in the English language. Yet is one word capable of holding the title for the most evil word in the English language? Maybe. Yet sodomy traces you back to Sodom where temple prostitutes of Baal engaged in man with man, woman with woman, and the method they used were sodomy, which is oral, anal and sex with animals. All this deviant sex was done to please the God of fertility. The city became infested with murders, rapists, liars, thieves, drunkards, pedophiles, crooked officials, human, child and animal sacrifice. The streets of Babylon were nasty and full of filth though the people lived rich. The ancient streets of Greece and Rome who also had Temple Prostitution were nasty, wicked and full of evil.

Here is the undisputed truth and I condensed it.

King Solomon was a sodomite and devil worshiper. The 25th of December is the celebration of Tummaz, a form of Baal. Christianity evolved from Baal worship mixed with Egyptian and Roman beliefs. The Egyptians were masters of astrology and used star energy to energize their magic rites as well as sex magick rituals.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bg4t0nv6XUk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHd8-Jwrnao&t=5202s

Ase

Love Sango

Erm.... Oga.

Did you read what I wrote and did you read what you wrote?
Or you were just willing to push your information and your conspiracy theories that you didn't bother to digest what I wrote?

What is the difference between what you posted and what I posted?
Re: Pope Francis Has Called For The Catholic Church To Embrace Transexual Homosexual by KingSango(m): 1:05pm On May 30, 2018
nobilis:

Erm.... Oga.

Did you read what I wrote and did you read what you wrote?
Or you were just willing to push your information and your conspiracy theories that you didn't bother to digest what I wrote?

What is the difference between what you posted and what I posted?

I present facts you protect Jack you try to pounce me I pounce back it's useless and I don't comprehend that.... grin

Ase

Love Sango
Re: Pope Francis Has Called For The Catholic Church To Embrace Transexual Homosexual by KingSango(m): 2:55pm On May 30, 2018
Where are the people who dispute this great truth? Where are they? Are they apart of the rigged reality, the lies and deception that has gripped Afrika in a deep state of slumber?

The Catholic Church has been raping children in Afrika since they first started opening schools teaching reading, writing and arithmetic. These basics things don't build civilization. Civilization in Afrika has always been based upon sophisticated arts and crafts. A homosexual population will not build anything so to subtly sodomize the Afrikan's child, like what is done worldwide, has had an affect that has rendered two contrary groups. One group that has become Negropeans, cult prostitution is shielded and considered tradition like in the Movie, "Drumline". Black people celebrating Civil Rights instead of Independence and building. The other group are those who work to be free, accept the risks, and are applying that intent to create a vision for the land. There is no freedom without land.

www.theriseofsodom..com

Ase

Love Sango
Re: Pope Francis Has Called For The Catholic Church To Embrace Transexual Homosexual by nobilis: 3:59pm On May 30, 2018
KingSango:

I present facts you protect Jack you try to pounce me I pounce back it's useless and I don't comprehend that.... grin

Ase

Love Sango

First off,
If you can learn how to punctuate, then maybe you can be able to communicate in a coherent manner.
Lumping words together without any punctuation does not make for any comprehensible sentences.

Secondly, in all your posts you were just ranting about how homosexual practices were used by pagan religions and all what not.
And if I remember correctly, I told you plainly that the Catholic Church and Pope Francis himself have always condemned homosexual acts and practices.
But they have maintained that homosexual orientation is not evil.
There is a difference between being gay and engaging in gay sex.
One doesn't have to be gay to engage in gay sex just like one doesn't have to be straight to engage in sex with the opposite sex.

So, I ask you again,
What is the difference between what you posted and what you are saying?

Please, next time, read properly before quoting me.
Thanks.
Re: Pope Francis Has Called For The Catholic Church To Embrace Transexual Homosexual by KingSango(m): 3:59pm On May 30, 2018
Greetings,

This sister is explaining well the Pansexual movement as its based in Satanic worship. That's right, imagine a bunch of witches sodomizing animals, sodomizing each other, and doing child sacrifices. This is where this devil work comes from. This nasty stuff has ancient roots and we must not be deceived. The Bible does address this and it does over and over and over again. I am not a Christian, Hebrew, or Muslim yet I can confirm that both all holy books condemn satanic worship.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dloQZEFv_gM

Sango says the truth to you today, the Bible doesn't speak to homosexuals in Romans 1 but Sodomites. Sodomites are cult prostitutes like the worshipers of Cybelle, the mother goddess, a satanic spirit that they performed all sorts of sodomy rites in order to fuel their local economy. In Greece it was the worship of Alphoditess that spawn their rebellion to the Most High, engaging in sodomy, which is oral, anal sex, along with sex with animals. This is what sodomy is, it's legal definition. This what corrupts the society. These are the propagators of sexual deviance, sexual disease and corruption high places, temple prostitutes.

Sacred prostitution, temple prostitution, cult prostitution,[1] and religious prostitution are general terms for a sexual rite consisting of sexual intercourse or other sexual activity performed in the context of religious worship, perhaps as a form of fertility rite

Temple prostitutes as spoken of by Dr. Francis Cress Wesling when she points out the 9 areas of human activity controlled by the sodomites cults of Roman empire under Freemasonry, Eastern Stars, SkullnBones, Bohemian Grove, Greek Letter Organizations, Catholic Anglican, Episcopal Church Nuns and Priesthoods, College cults formed at Universities under Greek deity worship.

1. Economics
2. Education
3. Entertainment
4. Labor
5. Law
6. Politics
7. Religion
8. Sex
9. War/Counter-War

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4KE9Y2QyZk

Freemasonry and Jesuit devils in the pulpit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATy0IjJAeho

www.theriseofsodom..com

Ase

Love Sango
Re: Pope Francis Has Called For The Catholic Church To Embrace Transexual Homosexual by KingSango(m): 4:04pm On May 30, 2018
nobilis:

First off,
If you can learn how to punctuate, then maybe you can be able to communicate in a coherent manner.
Lumping words together without any punctuation does not make for any comprehensible sentences.

Secondly, in all your posts you were just ranting about how homosexual practices were used by pagan religions and all what not.
And if I remember correctly, I told you plainly that the Catholic Church and Pope Francis himself have always condemned homosexual acts and practices.
But they have maintained that homosexual orientation is not evil.
There is a difference between being gay and engaging in gay sex.
One doesn't have to be gay to engage in gay sex just like one doesn't have to be straight to engage in sex with the opposite sex.

So, I ask you again,
What is the difference between what you posted and what you are saying?

Please, next time, read properly before quoting me.
Thanks.

Homosexuality in a made up word. The practice is sodomy and sodomy is an occult practice. It is involves spirit possession, and when a person continues that practice into normal life its because the demon, that possessed them, is still riding their aura. grin

Homosexuality is a demonic possession. And the homosexual movement is being spread by sodomites, which are cult prostitutes. The Catholic Church is satanic, no one denies that except for their agents. You are asleep and that's your problem not mine.

1. All religions on Earth have had priests and priestesses perform exocisms on humans affected with homosexuality, sodomy, etc, to remove demons from them. This is well documented and widely ignored by mainstream media. Majority of recovering homosexuals admit that there was a spirit working in them that was fighting them while they tried to quit permanently homosexuality.

2. The practice of sodomy is far worst than masturbation, which only involves individual lusting and lost of energy, maybe embarrassment if done in public. But the practice of sodomy takes years off the life, spreads disease, invites demons who are attracted to such dirty activities like all filth draws parasites, bacteria both physical and spiritual. Coprophilia widely practiced by male homosexuals, is the love of feces, usually to the point of consumption.
If the term is revolting, it's intentional. The practice is revolting.

3. Homosexuals connect self identity to being homosexual. That's the same as a rapist or murder, identifying their abomination with who they are as a person. This is proof in itself that an alien force has invaded the human being and is demanding acknowledgement of its existence while still remaining hidden, and burying the true identity of the person inside the degraded condition of homosexuality.

4. Nearly all evil cults have sodomy and pedophilia as their initiation and continuous practice to belong. Nearly all evil cults are sodomites and pedophiles groups. These sodomite pedophile cult groups are behind worldwide child trafficking, drug trafficking, organ trafficking, sex trafficking, pedophile rings, human and child sacrifices and cannibalistic restaurants.

5. All societies that practiced pederasty, homosexual culture, were warring societies that constantly enslaved other peaceful societies because they were too busy wasting their lives to build a peaceful and prosperous society of their own so they invaded others. Homosexual demons seem to drive humans to spread to other lands and peoples until they gain cultural supremacy. All technologies developed by peaceful societies, such as gunpowder, homosexual warring societies of the Western Empire made into weapons of mass destruction. Rape is used as a weapon to spread dissexuality and demons.

6. Homosexuality disconnects humans from other humans. Many become closer to animals and engage in sex with animals. Homosexuals even become cannibals like Jeffery Dahma. But Dahma wasn't the first and isn't the last homosexual driven to cannibalism and evil occultism of human and child sacrifice to gain the souls of others because they have lost their own.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtO5aeh5Jo0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfoAjd0KRho

The Rise of Sodom, the worldwide Catholic, Jewish and Islamic Freemason Illuminati pedophile network:
https://theriseofsodom..com
Re: Pope Francis Has Called For The Catholic Church To Embrace Transexual Homosexual by nobilis: 4:10pm On May 30, 2018
KingSango:

Homosexuality in a made up word. The practice is sodomy and sodomy is an occult practice. It is involves spirit possession, and when a person continues that practice into normal life its because the demon, that possessed them, is still riding their aura. grin

Homosexuality is a demonic possession. And the homosexual movement is being spread by sodomites, which are cult prostitutes. The Catholic Church is satanic, no one denies that except for their agents. You are asleep and that's your problem not mine.

Homosexuality is a made-up word and the sodomy you're screaming upandan here is not a made-up word, abi?
It is a word that descended to earth from heaven, abi?

Please, Oga, stop quoting me. Thanks.
Re: Pope Francis Has Called For The Catholic Church To Embrace Transexual Homosexual by KingSango(m): 4:28pm On May 30, 2018
nobilis:

Homosexuality is a made-up word and the sodomy you're screaming upandan here is not a made-up word, abi?
It is a word that descended to earth from heaven, abi?

Please, Oga, stop quoting me. Thanks.

German psychologist, Karoly Maria Benkert.

"Father of Homosexuality" Grave is in Italy, Rome.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=LfgjO6RbCqc

The word homosexual caught on because they sodomite was considered the most ugliest word in the English language. Sodomite means one who engages in sodomy and stems from the story of Sodom and Gomorrah. Sodomy is defined under the law as oral, anal sex and sex with animals. These are cult practices performed by the Temple prostitutes of Sodom and Gomorrah, Babylon, Greece, Rome and Japan were phallic worship took place. Wherever sodomy has appeared humans have suffered. Sodomy, they would like eradicate that word because it has a real human source and history all with the satanic worship.

Even India had experiences with sodomites in their very long ancient history.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6SpqEwkP_c

www.theriseofsodom..com

Ase

Love Sango
Re: Pope Francis Has Called For The Catholic Church To Embrace Transexual Homosexual by KingSango(m): 4:31pm On May 30, 2018
German psychologist, Karoly Maria Benkert.

"Father of Homosexuality" Grave is in Italy, Rome.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=LfgjO6RbCqc

The word homosexual caught on because they sodomite was considered the most ugliest word in the English language. Sodomite means one who engages in sodomy and stems from the story of Sodom and Gomorrah. Sodomy is defined under the law as oral, anal sex and sex with animals. These are cult practices performed by the Temple prostitutes of Sodom and Gomorrah, Babylon, Greece, Rome and Japan were phallic worship took place. Wherever sodomy has appeared humans have suffered. Sodomy, they would like eradicate that word because it has a real human source and history all with the satanic worship.

Even India had experiences with sodomites in their very long ancient history.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6SpqEwkP_c

www.theriseofsodom..com

Ase

Love Sango
Re: Pope Francis Has Called For The Catholic Church To Embrace Transexual Homosexual by oloriadejoke(f): 5:07pm On May 30, 2018
the volume of craze wey dey dis man blood pass bobrisky own
Re: Pope Francis Has Called For The Catholic Church To Embrace Transexual Homosexual by KingSango(m): 6:52pm On May 30, 2018
You a Bobrisy fan then you are on he wrong page. Let me redirect you>>>>>>>>> grin

oloriadejoke:
the volume of craze wey dey dis man blood pass bobrisky own
Re: Pope Francis Has Called For The Catholic Church To Embrace Transexual Homosexual by oloriadejoke(f): 10:21pm On May 30, 2018
KingSango:
You a Bobrisy fan then you are on he wrong page. Let me redirect you>>>>>>>>> grin

....na me go redirect you, try to read my comment very well you will understand what I mean
Re: Pope Francis Has Called For The Catholic Church To Embrace Transexual Homosexual by KingSango(m): 10:34pm On May 30, 2018
oloriadejoke:
....na me go redirect you, try to read my comment very well you will understand what I mean

I can only go by the content you posted so its not up to mean to figure out what you meant. Bobrisky is a walking victim of child molestation that never recovered, in fact morphed into a horrible human being who promotes he is a woman. It confuses little children to see a grown man acting insane like he do not know his sex.
Re: Pope Francis Has Called For The Catholic Church To Embrace Transexual Homosexual by KingSango(m): 12:18am On May 31, 2018
Where are the debaters with facts? angry
Re: Pope Francis Has Called For The Catholic Church To Embrace Transexual Homosexual by KingSango(m): 5:03pm On May 31, 2018
KingSango:

Greetings,

1. Economics
2. Education
3. Entertainment
4. Labor
5. Law
6. Politics
7. Religion
8. Sex
9. War/Counter-War

www.theriseofsodom..com

Ase

Love Sango

Re: Pope Francis Has Called For The Catholic Church To Embrace Transexual Homosexual by KingSango(m): 7:52pm On May 31, 2018
A Look into the gay manifesto to how much has truly manifested. There is only a few more steps to complete their agenda

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vqHymVgfJM

The rape and sodomizing of children in America and worldwide has brought about the Sodomite Agenda. And it is sodomite Freemasons and Jesuits raping children in schools and churches by subtle sodomization.

Michael Swift: "Gay Revolutionary"

From Gay Community News, Feb. 15-21, 1987
(reprinted from The Congressional Record, with preface restored)

In 1987, Michael Swift was asked to contribute an editorial piece to GCN, an important gay community magazine, although well to the left of most American gay and lesbian opinion. A decade later this text, printed in the Congressional Record is repeatedly cited, apparently verbatim, by the religious right as evidence of the "Gay Agenda". The video Gay Rights, Special Rights, put out by Lou Sheldon's Traditional Values Coalition cites it with ominous music and picture of children. But when the religious rights cites this text, they always omit, as does the Congressional record, the vital first line, which sets the context for the piece. In other words, every other version of this found on the net is part of the radical right's great lie about gay people. For a discussion of the whole "Gay vs. Religious Right" phenomenon see Chris Bull and John Gallagher: Perfect Enemies: The Religious Right, the Gay Movement, and the Politics of the 1990s, (New York: Crown, 1996)

This essay is an outré, madness, a tragic, cruel fantasy, an eruption of inner rage, on how the oppressed desperately dream of being the oppressor.

We shall sodomize your sons, emblems of your feeble masculinity, of your shallow dreams and vulgar lies. We shall seduce them in your schools, in your dormitories, in your gymnasiums, in your locker rooms, in your sports arenas, in your seminaries, in your youth groups, in your movie theater bathrooms, in your army bunkhouses, in your truck stops, in your all male clubs, in your houses of Congress, wherever men are with men together. Your sons shall become our minions and do our bidding. They will be recast in our image. They will come to crave and adore us.

Women, you cry for freedom. You say you are no longer satisfied with men; they make you unhappy. We, connoisseurs of the masculine face, the masculine physique, shall take your men from you then. We will amuse them; we will instruct them; we will embrace them when they weep. Women, you say you wish to live with each other instead of with men. Then go and be with each other. We shall give your men pleasures they have never known because we are foremost men too, and only one man knows how to truly please another man; only one man can understand the depth and feeling, the mind and body of another man.

All laws banning homosexual activity will be revoked. Instead, legislation shall be passed which engenders love between men.

All homosexuals must stand together as brothers; we must be united artistically, philosophically, socially, politically and financially. We will triumph only when we present a common face to the vicious heterosexual enemy.

If you dare to cry gay, fairy, queer, at us, we will stab you in your cowardly hearts and defile your dead, puny bodies.

We shall write poems of the love between men; we shall stage plays in which man openly caresses man; we shall make films about the love between heroic men which will replace the cheap, superficial, sentimental, insipid, juvenile, heterosexual infatuations presently dominating your cinema screens. We shall sculpt statues of beautiful young men, of bold athletes which will be placed in your parks, your squares, your plazas. The museums of the world will be filled only with paintings of graceful, naked lads.

Our writers and artists will make love between men fashionable and de rigueur, and we will succeed because we are adept at setting styles. We will eliminate heterosexual liaisons through usage of the devices of wit and ridicule, devices which we are skilled in employing.

We will unmask the powerful homosexuals who masquerade as heterosexuals. You will be shocked and frightened when you find that your presidents and their sons, your industrialists, your senators,your mayors, your generals, your athletes, your film stars, your television personalities, your civic leaders, your priests are not the safe, familiar, bourgeois, heterosexual figures you assumed them to be. We are everywhere; we have infiltrated your ranks. Be careful when you speak of homosexuals because we are always among you; we may be sitting across the desk from you; we may be sleeping in the same bed with you.

There will be no compromises. We are not middle-class weaklings. Highly intelligent, we are the natural aristocrats of the human race, and steely-minded aristocrats never settle for less. Those who oppose us will be exiled.

We shall raise vast private armies, as Mishima did, to defeat you. We shall conquer the world because warriors inspired by and banded together by homosexual love and honor are invincible as were the ancient Greek soldiers.

The family unit-spawning ground of lies, betrayals, mediocrity, hypocrisy and violence--will be abolished. The family unit, which only dampens imagination and curbs free will, must be eliminated. Perfect boys will be conceived and grown in the genetic laboratory. They will be bonded together in communal setting, under the control and instruction of homosexual savants.

All churches who condemn us will be closed. Our only gods are handsome young men. We adhere to a cult of beauty, moral and esthetic. All that is ugly and vulgar and banal will be annihilated. Since we are alienated from middle-class heterosexual conventions, we are free to live our lives according to the dictates of the pure imagination. For us too much is not enough.

The exquisite society to emerge will be governed by an elite comprised of gay poets. One of the major requirements for a position of power in the new society of homoeroticism will be indulgence in the Greek passion. Any man contaminated with heterosexual lust will be automatically barred from a position of influence. All males who insist on remaining stupidly heterosexual will be tried in homosexual courts of justice and will become invisible men.

"We shall rewrite history, history filled and debased with your heterosexual lies and distortions. We shall portray the homosexuality of the great leaders and thinkers who have shaped the world. We will demonstrate that homosexuality and intelligence and imagination are inextricably linked, and that homosexuality is a requirement for true nobility, true beauty in a man.

"We shall be victorious because we are fueled with the ferocious bitterness of the oppressed who have been forced to play seemingly bit parts in your dumb, heterosexual shows throughout the ages. We too are capable of firing guns and manning the barricades of the ultimate revolution.

Tremble, hetero swine, when we appear before you without our masks.

www.theriseofsodom..com

Ase

Love Sango
Re: Pope Francis Has Called For The Catholic Church To Embrace Transexual Homosexual by KingSango(m): 7:53pm On May 31, 2018

Dr. Frances Cress Welsing
American psychiatrist
Frances Cress Welsing was an American Afrocentrist psychiatrist. Her 1970 essay, The Cress Theory of Color-Confrontation and Racism, offered her interpretation on the origins of what she described as white supremacy culture. Wikipedia
Born: March 18, 1935, Chicago, IL
Died: January 2, 2016, Washington, D.C.
Books: The Isis (Yssis) papers
Movies: 500 Years Later
Education: Howard University (1962), Wendell Phillips Academy High School, Antioch College

1. Economics
2. Education
3. Entertainment
4. Labor
5. Law
6. Politics
7. Religion
8. Sex
9. War/Counter-War

www.theriseofsodom..com

Ase

Love Sango
Re: Pope Francis Has Called For The Catholic Church To Embrace Transexual Homosexual by KingSango(m): 12:52am On Jun 01, 2018
The Gay Mafia is the See of the Bishop. Its a juristication held by the Bishop that covers many communities where Catholics and fellow Christians, lead by Freemason and Jesuits pastors and priests, use community watch and policing to witchhunt, mob justice, and inquisition against those the community uses as scape goats for the atrocities of the Church. Families who children were victims of priest child abuse who dare report it were turned on by other Christians. Christians protect the pedophiles and hunt the innocent.

www.theriseofsodom..com

Ase

Love Sango
Re: Pope Francis Has Called For The Catholic Church To Embrace Transexual Homosexual by KingSango(m): 9:59pm On Jun 02, 2018

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido Sprays "Wasiu Ayinde" Money At His Lawyer's Wedding. / Na Spoil We Spoil: Peruzzi Reacts After Leaked Sex Video With Unilag Slay Queen / Checkout Nigerian Musicians Who Got Married Properly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.