Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,791 members, 7,824,289 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

When A Man Is Tied To His Mother’s Apron Strings - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When A Man Is Tied To His Mother’s Apron Strings (821 Views)

Man Impregnates His Mother-In-Law In Nasarawa (Photo) / 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) / Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Man Is Tied To His Mother’s Apron Strings by adorablepepple(f): 6:28pm On May 29, 2018
When a man is tied to his mother’s apron strings should you leave the relationship or stay.In my own opinion, I would run as fast as my leg can take me. I believe marriage is for enjoyment and not for endurance. If you were to endure anything, it shouldn’t be a doting mother breathing down your neck all the time. It’s awful, he would listen to what his mum says all the time. Every decision will come with the #what will mummy think or do. No woman will be comfortable and happy in a home where she has to be subjected to a higher authority than that of her husband.
Everyday I see the disadvantage of ending up with mama’s boys. They feel their Mum’s meal
https://precioustoyin..com/?m=1

1 Like

Re: When A Man Is Tied To His Mother’s Apron Strings by vivie01(f): 7:32pm On May 29, 2018
Mama's boys are terrible to be in a relationship with.
They take orders as well as consult mum on almost every decision, she controls the home and her decision is the final.
The wife most times have no much say in the affairs of the home and she's always at the receiving end.
They are often spoilt bra*ts and weaklings.
Once a man is old enough to marry, he should be man enough to run the affairs of his home, protect and respect his wife.

3 Likes

Re: When A Man Is Tied To His Mother’s Apron Strings by adorablepepple(f): 10:51pm On May 29, 2018
vivie01:
Mama's boys are terrible to be in a relationship with.
They take orders as well as consult mum on almost every decision, she controls the home and her decision is the final.
The wife most times have no much say in the affairs of the home and she's always at the receiving end.
They are often spoilt bra*ts and weaklings.
Once a man is old enough to marry, he should be man enough to run the affairs of his home, protect and respect his wife.
Exactly! I use too be in a relationship with one and it was terrible.I hope you read the rest of my post on my blog. Pls drop your comment too. Thanks

1 Like

Re: When A Man Is Tied To His Mother’s Apron Strings by ImaIma1(f): 8:29am On May 30, 2018
One guy i know was such a mama's boy that even after he got married, he was in his mum's house every evening after work. The wife even had to call his mum most times to know his whereabouts.

And the woman treats her with disgusts anytime she goes with her husband to visit. I actually didn't think being a mama's boy was a serious issue until then.

Another friend ran when her future mother in law told her that no one can come between her and her son and that she had gone "somewhere" to make sure of that. The guy was an only child of a single mum.

It is good for men to be close to their mums and love them. The mum should make him understand that his loyalties have been divided rather than manipulating him with emotional blackmail.

(1) (Reply)

Marriage And Domestic Violence / Why I Do Not Want To Have Babies After Two Years Of Marriage / 19ways To Fix Your Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.