Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

"You Look Old And Aged" - Fan To Kaffy The Dancer Queen - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "You Look Old And Aged" - Fan To Kaffy The Dancer Queen (47721 Views)

"Regina Daniels, Your Wig Makes You Look Old" - Female Fan Tells Actress / Tboss Shares Topless Beach Photos, Tells Non-Fan To Go Grab His Baby Oil / Fan To Tiwa Savage: "Are You Dating Wizkid Or Not?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "You Look Old And Aged" - Fan To Kaffy The Dancer Queen by SoapQueen(f): 7:57am On May 30, 2018
Maybe the make up.
Re: "You Look Old And Aged" - Fan To Kaffy The Dancer Queen by doyinbaby(f): 7:59am On May 30, 2018
May she exercises too much

2 Likes

Re: "You Look Old And Aged" - Fan To Kaffy The Dancer Queen by oladele00(m): 8:01am On May 30, 2018
Nairaland is the home of comfort.. Whenever am down and bittered about life, I come here to catch fun and wash away my sorrows... I luv nairaland cos it is the conglomeration of the beasts and the beauties...

2 Likes

Re: "You Look Old And Aged" - Fan To Kaffy The Dancer Queen by buchai: 8:07am On May 30, 2018
na dis government make am slim that's why she get sense dey preach about PVC. buhari must go he may have good intentions but suffering are too much on some people to bear.

1 Like

Re: "You Look Old And Aged" - Fan To Kaffy The Dancer Queen by bettercreature(m): 8:08am On May 30, 2018
She is probably suffering from drugs addiction.I knew she is going to end up this way you can’t dance like that without the influence of drugs
Re: "You Look Old And Aged" - Fan To Kaffy The Dancer Queen by spinna: 8:09am On May 30, 2018
Not a fan. A troll.
Re: "You Look Old And Aged" - Fan To Kaffy The Dancer Queen by Nobody: 8:18am On May 30, 2018
robinso01:
she really looks aged truly, she should not ve posted this.

She will say it is self love.
Re: "You Look Old And Aged" - Fan To Kaffy The Dancer Queen by Nealson(m): 8:18am On May 30, 2018
Fans and bad mouth dem be like 5 & 6... Must you say everything u see.
Re: "You Look Old And Aged" - Fan To Kaffy The Dancer Queen by Duru009(m): 8:19am On May 30, 2018
Too stress from dancing n raising children. Is not easy abeg !
Re: "You Look Old And Aged" - Fan To Kaffy The Dancer Queen by Assassin101: 8:20am On May 30, 2018
that fan is 100% right

she's also ugly

1 Like

Re: "You Look Old And Aged" - Fan To Kaffy The Dancer Queen by Nobody: 8:22am On May 30, 2018
nigerians gat to take chill pill.....most ppl are pouring their aggression on d internet
Re: "You Look Old And Aged" - Fan To Kaffy The Dancer Queen by daannyy(m): 8:25am On May 30, 2018
That fan just dey vex
Re: "You Look Old And Aged" - Fan To Kaffy The Dancer Queen by RZArecta2(m): 8:27am On May 30, 2018
PheezyLee:
Kelechi really got this wrong, she truly looks old &shouldnt av posted this.. IMO
is looking old a crime or a sin ?
Re: "You Look Old And Aged" - Fan To Kaffy The Dancer Queen by Dbinee: 8:31am On May 30, 2018
Web

Re: "You Look Old And Aged" - Fan To Kaffy The Dancer Queen by engrdosmen01(m): 8:31am On May 30, 2018
Jfrankination:

2118846448 Zenith bank abeq.. anyone should help even if nah 5h make i use chop abeq

Make use or ur dick.

1 Like

Re: "You Look Old And Aged" - Fan To Kaffy The Dancer Queen by ObaKlaz: 8:46am On May 30, 2018
Domo, bros.
Re: "You Look Old And Aged" - Fan To Kaffy The Dancer Queen by urbanemind(m): 8:52am On May 30, 2018
Jfrankination:

2118846448 Zenith bank abeq.. anyone should help even if nah 5h make i use chop abeq
Aunty Kemi's son

1 Like

Re: "You Look Old And Aged" - Fan To Kaffy The Dancer Queen by Nobody: 8:52am On May 30, 2018
were they expecting her to stay young forever? grin chai! Nigerians are a very confused bunch.
Re: "You Look Old And Aged" - Fan To Kaffy The Dancer Queen by BlizzyAsuquo(f): 8:59am On May 30, 2018
funny but true, she sure do look old, too much of going to the gym is not good

1 Like

Re: "You Look Old And Aged" - Fan To Kaffy The Dancer Queen by lekkan(m): 9:15am On May 30, 2018
Abi oh
Boya she should go under machete quote author=Xhakazette post=68008147]So You really expect her to remain the way she was 20 years ago Or are you suggesting she goes under the knife just to look 16 [/quote]
Re: "You Look Old And Aged" - Fan To Kaffy The Dancer Queen by Gloriagee(f): 9:16am On May 30, 2018
Who's Kelechi? N if she looks old Kwanu? Oya take her to court, abi is her hubby complaining. Mcheww

PheezyLee:
Kelechi really got this wrong, she truly looks old &shouldnt av posted this.. IMO
Re: "You Look Old And Aged" - Fan To Kaffy The Dancer Queen by Ohraybs(m): 9:23am On May 30, 2018
GistersNG:
GistMore.com

Dance queen Kaffy wrote on her IG page;

I stand as a woman
I stand as a mother
I stand as a wife
I stand as a sister
I stand as a Dancer .
I stand for a better Nigeria �� My vote � will count as well as all Dancers of This Great Nation . Our votes can make a difference . Let’s get our PVC and vote for a government that cares. Choose wisely and vote Right.
Tag as many dancers eligible to vote that you know .
God bless Nigeria �� Happy Democracy Day!!

Angry fan reacts;

BY GISTMORE : http://www.gistmore.com/look-old-aged-fan-tells-kaffy-dancer-queen

See her eyes like Esu,too much of drugs na...
Re: "You Look Old And Aged" - Fan To Kaffy The Dancer Queen by Etianwanokon: 9:41am On May 30, 2018
Nobody does such energetic dance without looking old. Check out Serena and Venus Williams.
Stop hating.
Go Kaffy.
Re: "You Look Old And Aged" - Fan To Kaffy The Dancer Queen by pressplay411(m): 9:58am On May 30, 2018
goldbim:
Some busybody fans sha..smh..kaffy "l be like *sho mo age mini?* cheesy

Lol
But the bigger question is why did the non-fan feel compelled to post such a demeaning, demoralising, shattering comment?

You think it's normal or ordinary?
It's a demonic spirit that has taken over social media and compels everyone to say post the meanest comments they can muster just for attention, for like and share.

Be Informed.

1 Like

Re: "You Look Old And Aged" - Fan To Kaffy The Dancer Queen by goldbim(f): 10:02am On May 30, 2018
pressplay411:

Lol
But the bigger question is why did the non-fan feel compelled to post such a demeaning, demoralising, shattering comment?

You think it's normal or ordinary?
It's a demonic spirit that has taken over social media and compels everyone to say post the meanest comments they can muster just for attention, for like and share.

Be Informed.
most trolls don't care about emotions..too bad.

2 Likes

Re: "You Look Old And Aged" - Fan To Kaffy The Dancer Queen by itzjwizzy(m): 10:18am On May 30, 2018
goldbim:
Some busybody fans sha..smh..kaffy "l be like *sho mo age mini?* cheesy
grin grin

1 Like

Re: "You Look Old And Aged" - Fan To Kaffy The Dancer Queen by itzjwizzy(m): 10:19am On May 30, 2018
doublewisdom:
Too dry. No front no back.
market don cast be that grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "You Look Old And Aged" - Fan To Kaffy The Dancer Queen by itzjwizzy(m): 10:21am On May 30, 2018
meobizy:

O ti corporate beggar. You are spotted.
cheesy grin grin show some love na
Re: "You Look Old And Aged" - Fan To Kaffy The Dancer Queen by itzjwizzy(m): 10:22am On May 30, 2018
GOFRONT:
Make she meet Genevieve make she teach her how to stay Young
how old Genevieve be sef? Mehn that chick no wan age o
Re: "You Look Old And Aged" - Fan To Kaffy The Dancer Queen by itzjwizzy(m): 10:23am On May 30, 2018
9jaBloke:
Post says she stands as a Woman, Mother, Wife, Dancer and she's all of those. She didn't say she was young. Moreover, there's nothing wrong with aging.
who no go still old? No mind naughty naija ppl

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sister To Tonto Dikeh: Janemena Enjoyed Kpokpogri's Money He Didn't See Her Pant / Laura Ikeji In Hot Crazy Jean (Photos) / Erica Mobbed By Crowd In Sierra Leone As She Breaks Down In Tears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.