Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

"You Look Old And Aged" - Fan To Kaffy The Dancer Queen - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "You Look Old And Aged" - Fan To Kaffy The Dancer Queen (47720 Views)

"Regina Daniels, Your Wig Makes You Look Old" - Female Fan Tells Actress / Tboss Shares Topless Beach Photos, Tells Non-Fan To Go Grab His Baby Oil / Fan To Tiwa Savage: "Are You Dating Wizkid Or Not?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "You Look Old And Aged" - Fan To Kaffy The Dancer Queen by itzjwizzy(m): 10:26am On May 30, 2018
Xhakazette:
So You really expect her to remain the way she was 20 years ago Or are you suggesting she goes under the knife just to look 16
you de mind naija ppl... Like say na same face them get 10years ago
Re: "You Look Old And Aged" - Fan To Kaffy The Dancer Queen by AiiVee(m): 10:28am On May 30, 2018
true true
Re: "You Look Old And Aged" - Fan To Kaffy The Dancer Queen by itzjwizzy(m): 10:32am On May 30, 2018
tunjijones:

Beggars everywhere...
better than stealing
Re: "You Look Old And Aged" - Fan To Kaffy The Dancer Queen by itzjwizzy(m): 10:34am On May 30, 2018
oladele00:
Nairaland is the home of comfort.. Whenever am down and bittered about life, I come here to catch fun and wash away my sorrows... I luv nairaland cos it is the conglomeration of the beasts and the beauties...
seconded cool

1 Like

Re: "You Look Old And Aged" - Fan To Kaffy The Dancer Queen by U2ice(m): 10:52am On May 30, 2018
doublewisdom:
Too dry. No front no back.

No side sef

1 Like

Re: "You Look Old And Aged" - Fan To Kaffy The Dancer Queen by ImaIma1(f): 10:53am On May 30, 2018
Even the fan that posted this is aging. Everyone will be old.

People always saying "this one don dey old"... "that one don dey old. You are not going younger

1 Like

Re: "You Look Old And Aged" - Fan To Kaffy The Dancer Queen by lexy2014: 10:56am On May 30, 2018
doublewisdom:
Too dry. No front no back.
and no side

1 Like

Re: "You Look Old And Aged" - Fan To Kaffy The Dancer Queen by olajide21: 11:01am On May 30, 2018
Spend your time wisely, you can't be young forever!
Re: "You Look Old And Aged" - Fan To Kaffy The Dancer Queen by Originalsly: 11:39am On May 30, 2018
GOFRONT:
Make she meet Genevieve make she teach her how to stay Young
Lol...too late....wayyy too late..past Point of No Return.
Re: "You Look Old And Aged" - Fan To Kaffy The Dancer Queen by Munzy14(m): 11:47am On May 30, 2018
So she didn't tag ALEX. lmaoooo
Re: "You Look Old And Aged" - Fan To Kaffy The Dancer Queen by GOFRONT(m): 11:47am On May 30, 2018
I dnt really know her age, but all I knw Anty don clock 38 or above grin grin
Re: "You Look Old And Aged" - Fan To Kaffy The Dancer Queen by PheezyLee(m): 1:09pm On May 30, 2018
Gloriagee:
Who's Kelechi? N if she looks old Kwanu? Oya take her to court, abi is her hubby complaining. Mcheww

Kelechi amadioha is the man behind the camera &FYI, he's a well respected and a professional photographer..
Re: "You Look Old And Aged" - Fan To Kaffy The Dancer Queen by Nobody: 2:16pm On May 30, 2018
witout make up pix of dis lady go badt gan oooooo
Re: "You Look Old And Aged" - Fan To Kaffy The Dancer Queen by bmsulaiman: 2:38pm On May 30, 2018
kaffy

Re: "You Look Old And Aged" - Fan To Kaffy The Dancer Queen by victorian(f): 2:44pm On May 30, 2018
I thought exercise is meant to make someone look young.. But her case is the reverse.

She looks 45 sad

Na wa.
Re: "You Look Old And Aged" - Fan To Kaffy The Dancer Queen by MackyO(f): 2:51pm On May 30, 2018
To age now na bahd thing.
Re: "You Look Old And Aged" - Fan To Kaffy The Dancer Queen by addicted268(f): 6:17pm On May 30, 2018
9jaBloke:
Post says she stands as a Woman, Mother, Wife, Dancer and she's all of those. She didn't say she was young. Moreover, there's nothing wrong with aging.

Thanks.this is what I was looking out for.whats wrong with aging?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "You Look Old And Aged" - Fan To Kaffy The Dancer Queen by addicted268(f): 6:19pm On May 30, 2018
ImaIma1:
Even the fan that posted this is aging. Everyone will be old.

People always saying "this one don dey old"... "that one don dey old. You are not going younger

Abi o.if they say someone shouldn't age,does it not imply the person should die young?they should free the woman pls.
Re: "You Look Old And Aged" - Fan To Kaffy The Dancer Queen by Nobody: 6:20am On May 31, 2018
If to say na run this woman de run,hmmm, she go gap usain bolt..Make Nigeria proud. See athletic egun egun were structure....

She is a strong mama indeed cool
Re: "You Look Old And Aged" - Fan To Kaffy The Dancer Queen by mikron(m): 8:02pm On May 31, 2018
PheezyLee:
Kelechi really got this wrong, she truly looks old &shouldnt av posted this.. IMO
her name is Kafayat Oluwatoyin, not kelechi. She is Yoruba not igbo
Re: "You Look Old And Aged" - Fan To Kaffy The Dancer Queen by PheezyLee(m): 9:03pm On May 31, 2018
mikron:
her name is Kafayat Oluwatoyin, not kelechi. She is Yoruba not igbo

Lmao, baba don turn am to tribal issh.. Ok, the photo was credited to Kelechi Amadiobi (who is a well respected &a successful photographer), more reason i'm dissapointed cos kaffie isn't that old as Portrayed in this image, still saw her at the just concluded headies.
Re: "You Look Old And Aged" - Fan To Kaffy The Dancer Queen by mikron(m): 12:19am On Jun 01, 2018
PheezyLee:

Lmao, baba don turn am to tribal issh.. Ok, the photo was credited to Kelechi Amadiobi (who is a well respected &a successful photographer), more reason i'm dissapointed cos kaffie isn't that old as Portrayed in this image, still saw her at the just concluded headies.
cheesy cheesy
ohh i see, yap she looks older here

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sister To Tonto Dikeh: Janemena Enjoyed Kpokpogri's Money He Didn't See Her Pant / Erica Mobbed By Crowd In Sierra Leone As She Breaks Down In Tears / Laura Ikeji In Hot Crazy Jean (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.