Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,863 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Interview Confirmation - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Interview Confirmation (1213 Views)

Interview Confirmation . / Interview Confirmation / Interview Confirmation Lasaco (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interview Confirmation by TOLULOPEMIDEAR(f): 9:34pm On May 29, 2018
"You are hereby invited for an aptitude test/interview for customer care role scheduled to hold on Thursday 31/05/2018 at JKK House, 299 Ikorodu road,beside anthony bus stop,ilupeju Lagos.
Time: 8am
Please come along with original copy/photocopy of the ffg:
1.Nysc/exemption letter(compulsory)
2. Bsc
3. O'level
4. Birth cert& passport photograph
5. CV and a valid means of ID.Globacom HR".....

GOOD EVENING PLS I GOT THIS TEXT FROM GLOBACOM. PLEASE I WANT TO KNOW IF THERE IS ANY OTHER PERSON WHO GOT IT, AND HOW TRUE IS IT. THANKS
Re: Interview Confirmation by friendlyadvice: 9:36pm On May 29, 2018
Ask your father
Re: Interview Confirmation by TOLULOPEMIDEAR(f): 9:38pm On May 29, 2018
friendlyadvice:
Ask your father
wow

2 Likes

Re: Interview Confirmation by TOLULOPEMIDEAR(f): 9:40pm On May 29, 2018
please reasonable comments only....
Re: Interview Confirmation by prico32(m): 9:43pm On May 29, 2018
friendlyadvice:
Ask your father
smh

1 Like

Re: Interview Confirmation by yemtiezy: 11:51am On Dec 03, 2018
Please help me confirm this mail ...

Dear Applicant,

smileyAfter a background check of your CV, you are hereby invited for an interview in one of our selected centers in Lagos on Tuesday 4th December 2018

Venue: No 2, Akin Oshiyemi Street, Opposite Sterling Bank, by First Bank Plc, Allen Avenue Ikeja.

Time: 9:15am

Kindly come with a printed copy of this invitation, a pen and a print out of your updated CV as you will not be allowed in without it.

Note that the invitation is a response to the application/CV you submitted which we are handling on behalf of our client and you can recourse to us if you did not apply for such position for us to manage your record properly.

Best Regards,
recruitment Team

(HR/MD)

NOTE: You will meet with the One of the directors, Human Resource manager of our client after the oral assessment for proper evaluation
Re: Interview Confirmation by djboy50(m): 12:11pm On Dec 03, 2018
It is legit
TOLULOPEMIDEAR:
"You are hereby invited for an aptitude test/interview for customer care role scheduled to hold on Thursday 31/05/2018 at JKK House, 299 Ikorodu road,beside anthony bus stop,ilupeju Lagos.
Time: 8am
Please come along with original copy/photocopy of the ffg:
1.Nysc/exemption letter(compulsory)
2. Bsc
3. O'level
4. Birth cert& passport photograph
5. CV and a valid means of ID.Globacom HR".....

GOOD EVENING PLS I GOT THIS TEXT FROM GLOBACOM. PLEASE I WANT TO KNOW IF THERE IS ANY OTHER PERSON WHO GOT IT, AND HOW TRUE IS IT. THANKS
Re: Interview Confirmation by Agbotoluwa(m): 12:14pm On Dec 03, 2018
djboy50:
It is legit

Very legit
Re: Interview Confirmation by Emmatik(m): 7:52pm On Dec 03, 2018
It's GNLD...Pure scam

Ignore those telling you it's legit

yemtiezy:
Please help me confirm this mail ...

Dear Applicant,

smileyAfter a background check of your CV, you are hereby invited for an interview in one of our selected centers in Lagos on Tuesday 4th December 2018

Venue: No 2, Akin Oshiyemi Street, Opposite Sterling Bank, by First Bank Plc, Allen Avenue Ikeja.

Time: 9:15am

Kindly come with a printed copy of this invitation, a pen and a print out of your updated CV as you will not be allowed in without it.

Note that the invitation is a response to the application/CV you submitted which we are handling on behalf of our client and you can recourse to us if you did not apply for such position for us to manage your record properly.

Best Regards,
recruitment Team

(HR/MD)

NOTE: You will meet with the One of the directors, Human Resource manager of our client after the oral assessment for proper evaluation

(1) (Reply)

Invitation / UAE Oil &gas Job Opening (offshore) / Recent Job Vacancies At The International Medical Corps, 14th September, 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.