Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Sex Always In The Dream Signifies What?? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sex Always In The Dream Signifies What?? (858 Views)

what does Jesu's Virgin Birth signifies ? / Meaning Of the dream: Faeces Stain on my body? / Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex Always In The Dream Signifies What?? by Edoigho: 10:04pm On May 29, 2018
Please Dear Christians Here I Always Dream Of Having Sex With Faces Familier To Me In The Dream..And Dream Of Going Back To My Primary School.Please Any Intepretation Here Please
Re: Sex Always In The Dream Signifies What?? by Divinerace(m): 10:11pm On May 29, 2018
backwardness
Re: Sex Always In The Dream Signifies What?? by menix(m): 10:21pm On May 29, 2018
Broz nah enjoyment jawe..

Try make u also sleep with the Kardashians too..
Re: Sex Always In The Dream Signifies What?? by troublemakea(m): 10:23pm On May 29, 2018
Edoigho:
Please Dear Christians Here I Always Dream Of Having Sex With Faces Familier To Me In The Dream..And Dream Of Going Back To My Primary School.Please Any Intepretation Here Please

Omg these Edo pple finally caught this guy sha embarassed OMG

#jesus wept

1 Like

Re: Sex Always In The Dream Signifies What?? by mebad(m): 10:24pm On May 29, 2018
Edoigho:

it can mean backwardness,stagnation and can also cause you to not be able to have a wife. Bros , pray and pray well.

1 Like

Re: Sex Always In The Dream Signifies What?? by Tallesty1(m): 1:41am On May 30, 2018
Edoigho:
I have a few questions.
1. Do you have a girlfriend?

2. Do you think about sex often?

3. Does it happen every night? If no then can you think of the days it happened to see if you did something similar and perhaps unusual?
Re: Sex Always In The Dream Signifies What?? by trapQ: 4:53am On May 30, 2018
Lol....
Re: Sex Always In The Dream Signifies What?? by Kenneth4u205(m): 5:33am On May 30, 2018
sex in dream means spiritual wife.it is the same spirit using different faces to sleep with you.This spirit spouse is causing backwardness and stagnation in your life.That is why you always see yourself back in secondary school in dreams .spiritual wife don't just attack anybody.The usually attack those that have bright destiny or star. You might have come under this attack as a result of either having sex with a lady that possess this spirit in the past or your family line worship this spirit in past generations .This spirit are very stubborn ,persistence and wicked.I will advise you to draw closer to God in prayer and fasting .But this spirit are very cunning.the pretend to go away when you are fasting and praying .only to come back again when you stop .The only solution is to break the covenant permanently then live a genuine christian life .So I will advise you to seek the help of a genuine deliverance minister of God for complete deliverance.This spirit works with bloodline.This means that the same thing will be transferred to your children and grandchildren if you don't rise up and stop it now .

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

2019 Prophecies Of Apostle Dr. Ogochukwu Amaukwu / How Presenting Jehovah As God Has Driven Many To Atheism / Watch Video: FG Locked Down Lagos, Abuja To Secretly Install 5G – Oyakhilome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.