Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Israel And Hamas Who Is To Blame? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Israel And Hamas Who Is To Blame? (870 Views)

Father Mbaka Speaks On Onitsha Fire: Don't Blame Hausas, Obiano Should Resign / Let's Stop Blaming Judas Iscariot, He Doesn't Deserve To Be Blame. / Expose About Israel And Palestine - What You Need To Know Before Taking Sides (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Israel And Hamas Who Is To Blame? by delishpot: 6:02pm On Aug 30, 2018
Guys, watch this video and judge for yourselves. Ignorance is costly so spare some data and educate yourselves. I am not for one or the other. I just want people to judge according to reality not tales.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrE51qpbEUI
Re: Israel And Hamas Who Is To Blame? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 30, 2018
Please don't start this debate. Face your country issues before you point fingers at another. We know little information about the happenings of Nigeria these days and you expect to know Arab issues.

2 Likes

Re: Israel And Hamas Who Is To Blame? by Nobody: 12:42am On Aug 31, 2018
delishpot:
Guys, watch this video and judge for yourselves. Ignorance is costly so spare some data and educate yourselves. I am not for one or the other. I just want people to judge according to reality not tales.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrE51qpbEUI

U are heavily blinded.

Goan watch ""The occupation of the American mind "" on Aljazeera n also educate ur self more on the Israeli Palestine conflict.

Meanwhile the people living in Israel today aren't Jews, They are white Caucasian Europeans.

Same goes with Canada, United States of America, Australia, Newzealand, Etc.

1 Like

Re: Israel And Hamas Who Is To Blame? by delishpot: 1:38am On Aug 31, 2018
beatcoins:
Please don't start this debate. Face your country issues before you point fingers at another. We know little information about the happenings of Nigeria these days and you expect to know Arab issues.

Did you see the Nigerian delegate talking in that video? Do you know that decisions made there can impact your coubtry esp as it concerns terrorism? Hiding your head in the sand will not change anything. I want a free palestine as much as anyone does and those people who are victims there deserve total freedom from all opression wether from their own country men or from America and Israel.
It is easy to say mind your business but I am sure if Nigeria should sink into anarchy you would expect people from other nations to sympathise with you and share your problems. If a man draws foto of the prophet in Sweeden the world over would be punished for his crimes why then do you pretend their society and situation doesnt and will not affect you? Every muslim feels the pain of their fellow muslim home and abroad so wash that ignorance that if it isnt happening in Nigeria it doesnt concern you. That mindset is like sitting on a keg of gun powder.
Re: Israel And Hamas Who Is To Blame? by MuttleyLaff: 5:44pm On Aug 31, 2018
"The weak crumble,
are slaughtered and are erased from history
while the strong, for good or for ill, survive.
The strong are respected,
and alliances are made with the strong,
and in the end peace is made with the strong.
"
- Nethayanhu, PM of Isreal

I wonder why everyone kept quiet over PrecisionFx's comment
Re: Israel And Hamas Who Is To Blame? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Aug 31, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
"The weak crumble, are slaughtered and are erased from history while the strong, for good or for ill, survive. The strong are respected, and alliances are made with the strong, and in the end peace is made with the strong." - Nethayanhu, PM of Isreal
I wonder why everyone kept quiet over PrecisionFx's comment

this post is meaningless.

1 Like

Re: Israel And Hamas Who Is To Blame? by MuttleyLaff: 6:28pm On Aug 31, 2018
PrecisionFx:
this post is meaningless.
Which post?
Whats meaningless in it?
Re: Israel And Hamas Who Is To Blame? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 31, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
Which post? Whats meaningless in it?

Read it...grin

1 Like

Re: Israel And Hamas Who Is To Blame? by MuttleyLaff: 1:50am On Sep 01, 2018
PrecisionFx:
Read it...grin
Read whose?
Read what part(s)?
Have the courtesy & balls, to tell, instead of grinning like a Cheshire Cat that got the cream
Re: Israel And Hamas Who Is To Blame? by MuttleyLaff: 2:48pm On Sep 01, 2018
PrecisionFx:
Read it...grin
No one wants to admit or respond to your comment about the origin of those in present day Israel,
so I pasted that 3 days old recent tweet from Nethayanhu to kick some life and excitement into the OP and thread at large.

(1) (Reply)

Are We All God's Children? / Allah And Yahweh; Why Are They Contradictive If Really They're The Same God / The Seriot Language And Its Translation For EastornprinceTo See

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.