Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,022 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Learn How To Make Money With Little Or No Capital. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Learn How To Make Money With Little Or No Capital. (423 Views)

Carton Business: Start With Little Or No Capital And Earn 5k Daily. See Pictures / 200 Rare Importation PRODUCTS That Sell Themselves With Little Or NO MARKETING. / How to Start Mobile Data Reselling Business in Nigeria 2021 With Little Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Make Money With Little Or No Capital. by queenblossom(f): 10:20pm On May 29, 2018
Let me share a little story about my life and journey so far.
I have learnt a lot of things from nairaland. Without nairaland my life would have been filled with misery .l learnt how to make millions from nairaland.
I remember when I graduated and was looking for job. I applied for a lot of job vacancies and non worked. Till I decided to leave the job section and moved to the business sections and i started reading on how I can make money. The first thing that caught my interest was importation and I dedicated a lot of my time reading them till I was able to learn how to import. And I started importation till 2015 when dollar rose from 230naira to 350naira and to 400naira. Then I told myself that I need to divert and think of another means of making money and I decided to go into skincare and today I am very happy with my profession. Being a fully certified skincare therapist. Undergoes series of training and I love the pay.
Let me not bore you with so much stories

Now do you want to make money and start smiling to the bank?
Pls i only need females or a very serious guy for this business for I don't want guys wahala. Lol
I will be taking my time to coach you in the whatsapp group for free so that you will not enconter much challenges.
Are u a graduate waiting for a job, an undergraduate in any university in Nigeria, or a stay at home mum who has d zeal to make money but doesn't know how to go about it or have the capital to start up a business.

Are you also in the skincare business of having a lot of challenges with your clients blc your they are not getting any good result . let's help you with the production at a very low discount so that your clients can stick to you for life. Just chat is up on whatsapp and u won't regret it one bit.
GOODNEWS: become a sales representative or distributor of QUEENBLOSSOMSKINCARE with little or no cash with great commission that will leave u smiling to the bank.

You will be quided and groomed on d easiest way to do the business without a single stress..
Chat us up to be added to d whatsapp business group for proper training.
NOTE: Only serious and trust worthy people who are ready and willing to climb and grow should apply.
You must be honest and truthful cos a lot of my money is involve in this project .
No scam.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY.

Whatsapp number. 08029412424.

Follow us on Instagram @queenblossomskincare

Re: Learn How To Make Money With Little Or No Capital. by queenblossom(f): 6:36pm On May 30, 2018
Tiny tweak can lead to Big Changes!(success)
Be a distributor or sales rep of Queen blossom skincare with little or no capital . just your commitment. Sell any of our product or refer someone to buy our product and you get 25% commission is as simple as ABC.
No risk involved.
I bear all the risk involved.

Remember Success is a Product of little Daily
Efforts.

Circumstances don't make a man,they Reveal him. What daily rituals or habits do you engage in to bring out "Your Unique Star Quality"? If there's any body producing exceptional results ,know that it's a reflecting of his/her habits. Private Victory Precedes Public Victory, All things are Created Twice and The Actual Victory took place backstage before it manifested on Center Stage!
Things don't just happen... We must invest before expecting to harvest.
You can invest your time or you invest your money and reap the fruit tomorrow.
Don't ever waste your time doing things that will not add money into your account .
No matter how small your efforts may be, remember that action takes you closer to your goals!

Join us today @
Whatsapp number. 08029412424.

(1) (Reply)

Land Reclamation/ Pump & Sell Jv / 7 Tips To Know When Starting A Small Business / Haynet Technologies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.