Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,583 members, 7,827,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

She Stole My Money, How Do I Get My Money Back. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / She Stole My Money, How Do I Get My Money Back. (697 Views)

Girl Stripped And Disgraced After Being Caught With 17 Panties She Stole From He / 20-Year-Old Lady Caught 2 Months After She Stole Alaba Lawson's Phone / Kenyan Lady Caught 3 Months After She Stole A Phone In A Makeup Store (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Stole My Money, How Do I Get My Money Back. by Nikemylover: 11:25pm On May 29, 2018
I decided to do a joint business with this girl 'Aderefa Folayemi Ariyike'. The business is 'Akube clothes a.k.a fairly used clothes, we both agreed that she will send my profit to my account every three weeks, in which I gave her 20,000 naira has my own capital to run the business on the 13th October 2017.
Till today have not received a single kobo on my profit.
She was insulting me on Facebook messenger, when I told her to forget my profit and send only my 20,000 naira.
She changed her phone number and when I requested for her new number she was telling me stories.
This is her name: Aderefa Folayemi Ariyike
Account number: 3565683010
Bank: FCMB bank.
Her Facebook name: boye Arike adeboye

Re: She Stole My Money, How Do I Get My Money Back. by Nobody: 11:45pm On May 29, 2018
What did she tell you that made you go on this undocumented agreement with her? Well, seems you've never been dealt with by humans else, you would have been more careful or was she a friend with benefits?

Her attitude is enough to make you squeeze the 20k out of her.
Re: She Stole My Money, How Do I Get My Money Back. by Riogeese(m): 11:58pm On May 29, 2018
Just last week, Vector said yahoo girls don’t exist hahaha lol cheesy

1 Like

Re: She Stole My Money, How Do I Get My Money Back. by Nobody: 12:03am On May 30, 2018
cry
Re: She Stole My Money, How Do I Get My Money Back. by futurebillgate(m): 12:20am On May 30, 2018
Gm all i need little cash fam hunger wants to kill me pls the little amount you have
Re: She Stole My Money, How Do I Get My Money Back. by Nikemylover: 12:29am On May 30, 2018
It was based on trust.
People are very heartless and wicked
Re: She Stole My Money, How Do I Get My Money Back. by Tallesty1(m): 1:31am On May 30, 2018
Nikemylover:
It was based on trust.
People are very heartless and wicked
Undocumented partnership with a lady based on trust? Or is it because the money is small?
Re: She Stole My Money, How Do I Get My Money Back. by Nikemylover: 6:55am On May 30, 2018
yes.
It was a small amount.
Re: She Stole My Money, How Do I Get My Money Back. by lawalosky(m): 6:59am On May 30, 2018
i no cum. she no cum pikin come. how come? . if you know you know.
Re: She Stole My Money, How Do I Get My Money Back. by mathew247: 12:01pm On May 30, 2018
Hey Op...Kill her or contract me.
Re: She Stole My Money, How Do I Get My Money Back. by Professorcplus(m): 4:45pm On May 30, 2018
Laugh wan kill me for all these crime treads with funny stories and funny replies• Tired of cracking my ribs out smiley

(1) (Reply)

Artist Executes Cockroach In Electric Chair For Entering His Work Studio / The Pains Were Unbearable, Says 11-Year-Old Raped By Neighbour / SARS Accused Of Killing Herbalist Over Charm Sold To NNPC Official

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.