Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Girl Stripped And Disgraced After Being Caught With 17 Panties She Stole From He - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Girl Stripped And Disgraced After Being Caught With 17 Panties She Stole From He (6721 Views)

Lady Beaten & Disgraced After She Was Caught Stealing At A Market (Video) / Man Disgraced After Refusing To Pay A Prostitute He Slept With. Pics And Video / Teenage Boy Caught Stealing, Stripped And Beaten (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Stripped And Disgraced After Being Caught With 17 Panties She Stole From He by Wisdomlaw1: 7:36am On Aug 08, 2021
Girl Stripped And Disgraced After Being Caught With 17 Panties She Stole From Her Madam (Video)
https://newsblenda.com/news/crime/girl-stripped-and-disgraced-after-being-caught-with-17-panties-she-stole-from-her-madam-video/

Re: Girl Stripped And Disgraced After Being Caught With 17 Panties She Stole From He by helinuesIsaMumu: 7:39am On Aug 08, 2021
This can only happen in the south west
Re: Girl Stripped And Disgraced After Being Caught With 17 Panties She Stole From He by pyyxxaro: 7:39am On Aug 08, 2021
The Future is ——————

(a) Shemaale

(b) Heemale

(C) Osheere
Re: Girl Stripped And Disgraced After Being Caught With 17 Panties She Stole From He by Hangmnk: 7:41am On Aug 08, 2021
Very shameless people..... Spit one Nigeria.
Re: Girl Stripped And Disgraced After Being Caught With 17 Panties She Stole From He by Wisdomlaw1: 7:44am On Aug 08, 2021
grin
Re: Girl Stripped And Disgraced After Being Caught With 17 Panties She Stole From He by Cruseder(m): 7:50am On Aug 08, 2021
Local man is tired in dis country, how can u wear 17 pant on top each other,imaging the heat down there.

3 Likes

Re: Girl Stripped And Disgraced After Being Caught With 17 Panties She Stole From He by Wisdomlaw1: 8:01am On Aug 08, 2021
Lol grin
Re: Girl Stripped And Disgraced After Being Caught With 17 Panties She Stole From He by Wawelexy(m): 8:06am On Aug 08, 2021
The other thread, it was one of them that was begging his boyfriend to buy her pants......... Now see one of her colleague here stealing pants to avoid been disgraced on nairaland for begging for pants........... All this F.I.F(future is female) people can't stop suprising us. ADAM can't experience this alone, na him make baba kukuma collect fruit chop from EVE so that everyone would see what he has been going through.

1 Like

Re: Girl Stripped And Disgraced After Being Caught With 17 Panties She Stole From He by Wisdomlaw1: 8:18am On Aug 08, 2021
This is so wrong
Re: Girl Stripped And Disgraced After Being Caught With 17 Panties She Stole From He by mysticwarrior(m): 8:40am On Aug 08, 2021
Wisdomlaw1:
This is so wrong
but it won't be wrong if a male thief is stripped beaten and burnt to death right?
Re: Girl Stripped And Disgraced After Being Caught With 17 Panties She Stole From He by Wisdomlaw1: 8:58am On Aug 08, 2021
Male or female, is wrong
mysticwarrior:
but it won't be wrong if a male thief is stripped beaten and burnt to death right?
Re: Girl Stripped And Disgraced After Being Caught With 17 Panties She Stole From He by MYHUBBY: 9:15am On Aug 08, 2021
helinuesIsaMumu:
This can only happen in the south west

I don't think they do your naming ceremony or you're a product of wedlock

you sound dumb with this

1 Like

Re: Girl Stripped And Disgraced After Being Caught With 17 Panties She Stole From He by neonly: 10:03am On Aug 08, 2021
MYHUBBY:

you sound dumb with this

Re: Girl Stripped And Disgraced After Being Caught With 17 Panties She Stole From He by helinuesIsaMumu: 10:06am On Aug 08, 2021
MYHUBBY:

you sound dumb with this

Go back to school. Your English sucks
Re: Girl Stripped And Disgraced After Being Caught With 17 Panties She Stole From He by MYHUBBY: 10:28am On Aug 08, 2021
helinuesIsaMumu:

Go back to school. Your English sucks

your English knowhow have made you a victim of your own stupidity, so what change

I presume your mama to be an ashana, you can't be a kid of a sane woman and be exhibiting foolishness for free on public forum
Re: Girl Stripped And Disgraced After Being Caught With 17 Panties She Stole From He by MufasaLion: 10:48am On Aug 08, 2021
Cruseder:
Local man is tired in dis country, how can u wear 17 pant on top each other,imaging the heat down there.

Especially the smell too sad
Re: Girl Stripped And Disgraced After Being Caught With 17 Panties She Stole From He by helinuesIsaMumu: 10:48am On Aug 08, 2021
MYHUBBY:

your English knowhow have made you a victim of your own stupidity, so what change

I presume your mama to be an ashana, you can't be a kid of a sane woman and be exhibiting foolishness for free on public forum

Still, your English sucks
Re: Girl Stripped And Disgraced After Being Caught With 17 Panties She Stole From He by habsydiamond(m): 1:19pm On Aug 08, 2021
That pussy don suffer... The kind of unpleasant odour wey go dey come out na out of this world. Na like gutter water e go be

Re: Girl Stripped And Disgraced After Being Caught With 17 Panties She Stole From He by MYHUBBY: 1:52pm On Aug 08, 2021
helinuesIsaMumu:

Still, your English sucks

a cow understand nothing, brain dead clock
Re: Girl Stripped And Disgraced After Being Caught With 17 Panties She Stole From He by helinuesIsaMumu: 2:25pm On Aug 08, 2021
MYHUBBY:

a cow understand nothing, brain dead clock

It's better you go back to school. Your English still sucks
Re: Girl Stripped And Disgraced After Being Caught With 17 Panties She Stole From He by MYHUBBY: 3:37pm On Aug 08, 2021
helinuesIsaMumu:

It's better you go back to school. Your English still sucks

cow is always a cow. there is nothing you will say that will convince me that you're sane
Re: Girl Stripped And Disgraced After Being Caught With 17 Panties She Stole From He by helinuesIsaMumu: 3:39pm On Aug 08, 2021
MYHUBBY:

cow is always a cow. there is nothing you will say that will convince me that you're sane

Nothing to say other than advising that you go back to school. Your English and comprehension skill sucks
Re: Girl Stripped And Disgraced After Being Caught With 17 Panties She Stole From He by MYHUBBY: 3:47pm On Aug 08, 2021
helinuesIsaMumu:

Nothing to say other than advising that you go back to school. Your English and comprehension skill sucks

going to class to learn more on how to describe the height of your stupidity

you should register in one psychiatric hospital and a surgeon like Ben Carson should work on your draining brain
Re: Girl Stripped And Disgraced After Being Caught With 17 Panties She Stole From He by helinuesIsaMumu: 3:57pm On Aug 08, 2021
MYHUBBY:

going to class to learn more how to describe the height of your stupidity

you should register in one psychiatric hospital and a surgeon like Ben Carson should work on your draining brain

You are truly speaking way offfpoint. Is that how u were raised?
Re: Girl Stripped And Disgraced After Being Caught With 17 Panties She Stole From He by superCleanworks(m): 3:58pm On Aug 08, 2021
fantabulous
Re: Girl Stripped And Disgraced After Being Caught With 17 Panties She Stole From He by ThuGGeR147: 4:14pm On Aug 08, 2021
Clap for yourself, 17 pant?.... Hehehe grin
Keep clapping ooh... Efelefu grin
Re: Girl Stripped And Disgraced After Being Caught With 17 Panties She Stole From He by Wisdomlaw1: 4:30pm On Aug 08, 2021
grin grin angry
MYHUBBY:

you sound dumb with this
Re: Girl Stripped And Disgraced After Being Caught With 17 Panties She Stole From He by Wisdomlaw1: 4:33pm On Aug 08, 2021
Omo see Comments grin
Re: Girl Stripped And Disgraced After Being Caught With 17 Panties She Stole From He by MYHUBBY: 4:43pm On Aug 08, 2021
helinuesIsaMumu:

You are truly speaking way offfpoint. Is that how u were raised?

stop identifying me with your family standard. I forget you were raised to be abusing all tribe, I'm only pointing out your parents error in birthing a Dundee like you and you're already crying

who's raised bad between you and me. a complete iidiot like you is not fit to talk to Yoruba people anyhow
Re: Girl Stripped And Disgraced After Being Caught With 17 Panties She Stole From He by Wisdomlaw1: 5:55pm On Aug 08, 2021
Make una be calming down na
Re: Girl Stripped And Disgraced After Being Caught With 17 Panties She Stole From He by silibaba: 6:08pm On Aug 08, 2021
MYHUBBY:

....and your signature talk say let love leads. where is the love? embarassed
Re: Girl Stripped And Disgraced After Being Caught With 17 Panties She Stole From He by MYHUBBY: 6:31pm On Aug 08, 2021
silibaba:

....and your signature talk say let love leads. where is the love? embarassed

there is no love lost when anyone badmouth my people. I can't be as stupid as southern leaders that love Northerners but got hate, nepotism, tribalism, marginalization in return

fúck love that can't be reciprocated

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Parade Suspected Kidnappers, 4 Others For Pipeline Vandalism In Bayelsa / Stevens finance services Is A Scam / Cybercrime: EFCC, Brazil To Strengthen Collaboration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.