Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,665 members, 7,820,337 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

President Buhari Not Responsible For Benue Killings – Gov Ortom - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Not Responsible For Benue Killings – Gov Ortom (17363 Views)

Killings: Gov. Matawalle Sends Message To Zamfara People / Oshiomhole, Ortom Clash Over Benue Killings / Benue Killings: Suswam Arrested By DSS - Libertytvradio.com Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Not Responsible For Benue Killings – Gov Ortom by FoolishBoy419: 12:09pm On May 30, 2018
Opynion:

Reason is simple. He is simply executing and implementing a planned JIHAD. Its what he is sponsored to power to do.

What do you understand by jihad by the way?

nb: im an atheist
Re: President Buhari Not Responsible For Benue Killings – Gov Ortom by yazach: 12:12pm On May 30, 2018
powerkey:
So who is

IPOB TERRORISTS
Re: President Buhari Not Responsible For Benue Killings – Gov Ortom by Oxalic(m): 12:17pm On May 30, 2018
NairaMaster1:

Ortom cannot come back talkless of BUHARI. All his crocodile tears is to gain mercy and come back but it's over.

Trust the TIVS.
IDOMAS didn't vote APC and they won't do. Agatu holds chunk of Idoma population.

As a matter of fact, Ortom is not coming back to Government House Makurdi.

He will be the first Governor in Benue to be voted out after first term.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Not Responsible For Benue Killings – Gov Ortom by kabawa(m): 12:29pm On May 30, 2018
Nonsense Igbos that were praising ortom and even went as far as saying he doesn't need to campaign to retain his sit as the governor of Benue.they are now calling him coward and all sorts of names for saying the truth. and the worst part of it is that most of the slowpokes have never been to Benue state but will keep saying jargons for like and shares. They always rejoice whenever they hear bad news from Benue and come to nairaland to purge out their hatred for Buhari and North.una wailing just start ndiara.
Re: President Buhari Not Responsible For Benue Killings – Gov Ortom by Oxalic(m): 12:35pm On May 30, 2018
SexytorresE:
Loyal dog.. SMH what a shameful Governor to say such nonsense, I give up on Benue state

Please, don't give up.
The man is after his political ambition.
His desperation is due to the fact that, the people of Benue have vowed to vote him out next year. That is why he is clutching on straws.

The funny thing is that, this statement has unwittingly vindicated the PPRO who called Ortom a "drowning man".

Very unfortunate.
Re: President Buhari Not Responsible For Benue Killings – Gov Ortom by powerkey: 12:42pm On May 30, 2018
yazach:

IPOB TERRORISTS
NO.
IT'S YORUBA MUSLIM TERRORISTS AND YOU'RE ONE OF THEM.
Re: President Buhari Not Responsible For Benue Killings – Gov Ortom by powerkey: 12:43pm On May 30, 2018
kabawa:
Nonsense Igbos that were praising ortom and even went as far as saying he doesn't need to campaign to retain his sit as the governor of Benue.they are now calling him coward and all sorts of names for saying the truth. and the worst part of it is that most of the slowpokes have never been to Benue state but will keep saying jargons for like and shares. They always rejoice whenever they hear bad news from Benue and come to nairaland to purge out their hatred for Buhari and North.una wailing just start ndiara.

YORUBA MUSLIM TERRORISTS AS USUAL.
Re: President Buhari Not Responsible For Benue Killings – Gov Ortom by UnchangeableGod: 1:17pm On May 30, 2018
greatiyk4u:

It is obvious you're on a mission to tarnish the Image of a man who used over 40years to build his Integrity.......

The herdsmen/farmers clash is as old as Nigeria, just that there is more media coverage because of social media

The Fulani race was wiped out in many local governments in plateau state yet no much reportage in the past

I am totally against any form of violence that leads to loss of lives but I still believe Buhari can't be sponsoring the killing of the same electorate that voted him in especially when he is aspiring for re-election

During GEJ regime the same Buhari was blamed of sponsoring all the violence in the country

It is pathetic and bizarre to be a chronic wailer
I think the governor justs wants to keep his job. I am not in agreement with those who opine that president Buhari is sponsoring the killers. I am just surprised that he is handling them with kid gloves. How come the president is reluctant to arrest and prosecute people killing others? He is reluctant to declare killers as terrorists but he was quick to deal with a less violent Separatists who are not killing anyone and declare them terrorists. Is that not double standard? What kind of 'integrity'
is that?
Re: President Buhari Not Responsible For Benue Killings – Gov Ortom by UnchangeableGod: 1:18pm On May 30, 2018
truthfulmallam:

You know them. Yet the government you're supporting hasn't lifted a finger to arrest or prosecute them, even after thousands of lives have been destroyed...

Well, you all will answer someday to the voices of blood crying from the land...
Hmmmmmmmm!
Re: President Buhari Not Responsible For Benue Killings – Gov Ortom by UnchangeableGod: 1:21pm On May 30, 2018
9jaBloke:
It is actually true. The herdsmen vs farmers crisis predates the present administration. The issue on ground is the levity with which government is treating the matter. The Governor should have emphasized that.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Not Responsible For Benue Killings – Gov Ortom by UnchangeableGod: 1:35pm On May 30, 2018
ultiabaz36:
Sombori below me is crying....

Even some people's wife has miscarriage, they will still blame Buhari.

I don't know why people like blaming pen for their failure in examination.

You complain about every govt. If Buhari loses 2019 election, the next elected president will never come from East, it will still be the same Aboki. Guys, use your sense very well, we not slave. Let him do it and gerrout once.
Sir, it doesn't matter where the next president comes from. We are talking here about people being killed in their large numbers by audacious and unrepentant killers and the government of the day seemingly having its hands tied and you are talking about where the next president will come from. Any government that cannot protect the lives of citizens especially when the killers are known has no business being in power. I pray the same fate of those massacred does not befall you and your loved ones.
Re: President Buhari Not Responsible For Benue Killings – Gov Ortom by UnchangeableGod: 1:38pm On May 30, 2018
Saintp:

That is why he is in the best position to solve these herdsmen issue. Whatever decisive action he takes against them would not be seen as hatred for the Fulani unlike when it involves a president from another tribe.

A Yoruba president will never allow a Yoruba group to go on a killing spree, not under his watch, he will jail and ban them forever.
An Igbo president will never allow an Igbo group to go on a killing spree under his watch instead he will order shoot at sight order on them.

The difference is that the Fulani's don't value human lives and they have an agenda.
I think you have a point.
Re: President Buhari Not Responsible For Benue Killings – Gov Ortom by UnchangeableGod: 1:40pm On May 30, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Ortom is just another typical Nigerian greedy coward ... Buhari is definitely 100 percent complicit by his actions and inactions as commander in chief so much that during his address yesterday he mentioned IPOB, Boko Haram and Niger Delta Avengers but deliberately refused to say anything about Fulani killers
His silence speaks volume.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Not Responsible For Benue Killings – Gov Ortom by SalamRushdie: 1:40pm On May 30, 2018
UnchangeableGod:
His silence speaks volume.
It does my brother

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Not Responsible For Benue Killings – Gov Ortom by Formidable1: 1:42pm On May 30, 2018
Buhari may not be responsible, but he is accountable to Nigerians for the continued killings.
Re: President Buhari Not Responsible For Benue Killings – Gov Ortom by UnchangeableGod: 1:44pm On May 30, 2018
Abuforallah1:
may Allah continue to bless and strengthen you mr president,even the blind knows you are working for the betterment of our country.
Probably your 'Allah' supports a leader who keeps quiet when his kinsmen are killing others. What an 'Allah'! May people also praise 'Allah' if such a fate should befall those who are happy about the killings.
Re: President Buhari Not Responsible For Benue Killings – Gov Ortom by UnchangeableGod: 1:53pm On May 30, 2018
02Kebreal:

So you want him to ascribe the killings to PMB by force?
okay!
Sir, it is not about ascribing to anyone or not. It is about a leader who is not using his enormous powers as Commander In Chief to stop his kinsmen from killing others. If he has made efforts in dealing with them as he dealt with non killing IPOB, I believe the killings would have drastically reduced.
Re: President Buhari Not Responsible For Benue Killings – Gov Ortom by edupedia: 2:13pm On May 30, 2018
FoolishBoy419:
Why would he even sponsor them to attack benue when the south east is there? People are just being stupid and inconsiderate.

....its all politics by PDP and Igbos.... I am glad we have trounced and thrashed their stupid propaganda in every way it came out.
Re: President Buhari Not Responsible For Benue Killings – Gov Ortom by UnchangeableGod: 2:14pm On May 30, 2018
opeyemicollins:
We know the truth for so long that the president is not responsible for the killing that is going on in benue and all various part of the country,its the hand of the killers from our neighboring country that have crises and the opposition just want to use that discredit this present government for political scores and the lives of Nigerian is more than any political interest of anybody.
Sir, would you say the same thing if your father, mother, son or daughter were massacred. No you won't. But because others are involved and you are sentimentally attached to the president, you would rather see it as opposition trying to discredit the government. We saw the way the president dealt with NNAMDI KANU and the Biafran agitators and the agitations seem to have gone down. So, what has he done to checkmate the excesses of the killers? Let us say the truth no matter who is in power. Thanks.
Re: President Buhari Not Responsible For Benue Killings – Gov Ortom by Brains1990(m): 2:19pm On May 30, 2018
AnanseK:

The bubble is burst, I can feel your pain. PMB till 2023!
Thunder fire devil
Re: President Buhari Not Responsible For Benue Killings – Gov Ortom by SexytorresE(f): 2:27pm On May 30, 2018
Oxalic:

Please, don't give up.
The man is after his political ambition.
His desperation is due to the fact that, the people of Benue have vowed to vote him out next year. That is why he is clutching on straws.

The funny thing is that, this statement has unwittingly vindicated the PPRO who called Ortom a "drowning man".

Very unfortunate.
cry cry

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Not Responsible For Benue Killings – Gov Ortom by vedaxcool(m): 2:45pm On May 30, 2018
GavelSlam:

They can run but they can't hide.

I would continue to paste it anywhere I find them.

Please do

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Not Responsible For Benue Killings – Gov Ortom by SuperWorld(m): 3:19pm On May 30, 2018
yarimo:
That is very commendable from Governor ORTOM of benue state, BUHARI is a peaceful loving man.
Shango lo ma pa e!....
Itiot.....!!!
Re: President Buhari Not Responsible For Benue Killings – Gov Ortom by yazach: 5:48pm On May 30, 2018
powerkey:

NO.

IT'S YORUBA MUSLIM TERRORISTS AND YOU'RE ONE OF THEM.

Re: President Buhari Not Responsible For Benue Killings – Gov Ortom by Oxalic(m): 7:54pm On May 30, 2018
SexytorresE:
cry cry

SexytorresE. You did not say something? Why?
Re: President Buhari Not Responsible For Benue Killings – Gov Ortom by SexytorresE(f): 8:18pm On May 30, 2018
Oxalic:

SexytorresE.
You did not say something? Why?
just crying for benue people over this comment from Otom
Re: President Buhari Not Responsible For Benue Killings – Gov Ortom by tonididdy(m): 11:20pm On May 30, 2018
This one has a gun to his head...he will say anything
Re: President Buhari Not Responsible For Benue Killings – Gov Ortom by Oxalic(m): 3:21pm On May 31, 2018
SexytorresE:
just crying for benue people over this comment from Otom

That statement is very unfortunate.
Re: President Buhari Not Responsible For Benue Killings – Gov Ortom by SexytorresE(f): 9:16pm On May 31, 2018
Oxalic:

That statement is very unfortunate.
so unfortunate

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Not Responsible For Benue Killings – Gov Ortom by Oxalic(m): 10:51pm On May 31, 2018
SexytorresE:
so unfortunate

I wish to ask you a question.
Re: President Buhari Not Responsible For Benue Killings – Gov Ortom by SexytorresE(f): 6:57am On Jun 01, 2018
Oxalic:

I wish to ask you a question.
about?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sahara Reporters BREAKING: Wole Soyinka Endorses Moghalu For President / Peter Obi Support Groups In Borno State Hold Meeting Ahead Of His Campaign (Pic) / A Group Of Imolites Protests Against Jega

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.