Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,233 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates (50188 Views)

Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring / Femi Fani-Kayode: IPOB's Sit At Home Order Has Brought The East To A Standstill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates by Abuforallah1(m): 10:26am On May 30, 2018
yungmill:

Bro abeg stop playing possum, how did Islam get to the north or the Fulani's by freewill bah!

Please think long and hard before you show the world that you are truly a .001 I.Q

Your brain is free a gift from our Creator don't let it waste, put it to good use even a toddler shows better proficiency in using the brain than you have shown so far don't be grown man with child like reasoning which is even an insult to child-like.

I didn’t understand your bullshit please don’t quote me ever again thanks
Re: IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates by Oringo1: 10:26am On May 30, 2018
[quote author=Oringo1 post=68012704][/quote]

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates by Benekruku(m): 10:28am On May 30, 2018
seniormallam:
Kudos to the igbos on this feet achieved, they can still speak in one voice, you cannot try this in southwest, you will see betrayal all over the place, southwest must be from Judas descendant

And your lots are leaving the land locked erosion ridden region on daily basis to the land of Judas

The joke is on you.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates by lirusehn(m): 10:28am On May 30, 2018
Oga Stepping stones, Mr Chinex, Emeka goodies, Anambra mile-stone, God is good store, Eze king, Lady of peace and many more are all Igbos and they've all chosen not to open their various shops here in Zaria, kaduna state.

I am Yoruba, and I celebrate this one-spirit of togetherness

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates by achi4u(m): 10:28am On May 30, 2018
Yyeske:
None opened last year and commercial vehicles on the road but different today.
So what could be the problem
Re: IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates by fucktoto: 10:29am On May 30, 2018
Abuforallah1:

A terrorist is your president? How wonderful, don’t in anyway insult prophet Mohamed please

but prafet moooohamid was a jihadist and a terrorist before he died na.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates by Unseen(m): 10:29am On May 30, 2018
Yyeske:

Since you're running around Onitsha with KEKE posting pics of DMGS roundabout you snapped since 25th May, KINDLY SNAP PICTURES OF BUSY ONITSHA MAIN MARKET, NKPOR MAIN MARKET, NEW PARTS MARKET, BUILDING MATERIAL MARKET AND BANKS..... FILLED WITH PEOPLE TODAY

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates by Respect55(m): 10:30am On May 30, 2018
All shops at Ikokwu here in diobu are under lock and key. Total compliance by all mechanics and spare parts dealers here

Biafra has come to stay

6 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates by Abuforallah1(m): 10:32am On May 30, 2018
fucktoto:

but prafet moooohamid was a jihadist and a terrorist before he died na.

Will migrated from Senegal so you say, but how come will are ruling you and Buratai is dealing and killing your tribesmen like flies? Answer my question.
Re: IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates by fucktoto: 10:33am On May 30, 2018
Yyeske:

of course, i knew you wouldn't miss this thread.

gworo-chewing aboki with 3-quarter trousers.

7 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates by ChangeDchange: 10:36am On May 30, 2018
Jogunomi1:

See brown roofs. Poverty ehn

hahahahahah Mr do you know awada ? Cuz if you do ,u will know that awada and brown roof + poverty should not be found on the same sentence .
Here everybody struggle to build five or four story .
Hausa man can be the president forever , we dont care .
We dont expect anything from the government.
All we want is to be safe in our own country

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates by fucktoto: 10:36am On May 30, 2018
Abuforallah1:

Will migrated from Senegal so you say, but how come will are ruling you and Buratai is dealing and killing your tribesmen like flies? Answer my question.

which buratai is killing my tribesmen like flies? am i from benue state that you mooooooslim, head-slamming terrorists have sworn to wipe off?

that said, boooohari is a gworo-chewing foooolani mooooooslim terrorist with body odour.

7 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates by lirusehn(m): 10:36am On May 30, 2018
Abuforallah1:

I sorry for you, how did the British colonize Nigeria? Did your ancestors willingly accept Christianity? Think.
Funny how you lots rush to any biafra thread to spew trash as though it will help revive your wretched soul and your wretched terroristically built cohorts found here in the north. This is my fifth year in Zaria and when you talk about people accepting religion unwillingly or people who have to keep embracing a religion all in the fear of being killed then you got yourself Islam and my brothers in the North.
I am Yoruba and I am Christian, then I have seen a lot here in Zaria. If our ancestors had Christianity forced down their throats how about the millions of your cohorts that have embraced Christianity after much deliberation and comparison?

Stop being a religious bigot and a never-do-well tribalist.

My 2 kobo.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates by fucktoto: 10:42am On May 30, 2018
abuforallah1, for cussing while fasting, allah will not honour your prayers, and when you die you won't get any almajiri virgins as promised by prafet moooohamid.

you better start eating and drinking as your fasting is now as useless as boooohari and his APC gonment.

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates by Abuforallah1(m): 10:44am On May 30, 2018
lirusehn:

Funny how you lots rush to any biafra thread to spew trash as though it will help revive your wretched soul and your wretched terroristically built cohorts found here in the north. This is my fifth year in Zaria and when you talk about people accepting religion unwillingly or people who have to keep embracing a religion all in the fear of being killed then you got yourself Islam and my brothers in the North.
I am Yoruba and I am Christian, then I have seen a lot here in Zaria. If our ancestors had Christianity forced down their throats how about the millions of your cohorts that have embraced Christianity after mush deliberation and comparison?

Stop being a religious bigot and a never-do-well tribalist.

My 2 kobo.

You are so pained, Igbo can and will never be a president of this country. cool
Re: IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates by Abuforallah1(m): 10:45am On May 30, 2018
fucktoto:
abuforallah1, for cussing while fasting, allah will not honour your prayers, and when you die you won't get any almajiri virgins as promised by prafet moooohamid.

you better start eating and drinking as your fasting is now as useless as boooohari and his APC gonment.

shocked how did I insult you mr man? Are you high?
Re: IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates by Abuforallah1(m): 10:46am On May 30, 2018
fucktoto:

which buratai is killing my tribesmen like flies? am i from benue state that you mooooooslim, head-slamming terrorists have sworn to wipe off?

that said, boooohari is a gworo-chewing foooolani mooooooslim terrorist with body odour.

Where is Kanu? Please answer.
Re: IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates by Nobody: 10:49am On May 30, 2018
Dirty pictures everywhere. Is this how SE look like??
Chisos chisos...
Re: IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates by fucktoto: 10:50am On May 30, 2018
Abuforallah1:

Where is Kanu? Please answer.

go and ask his family members.

is it true that an ordinary ram killed prafet moooohamid while he was slamming his head in prayer?

is that why you call your fasting period RAMadan? shocked

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates by lirusehn(m): 10:52am On May 30, 2018
Abuforallah1:

You are so pained, Igbo can and will never be a president of this country. cool

I understand how easy it is to hide behind a faceless forum to type trash.

I even doubt if you read my write up.
I am yoruba not an Igbo, and if you think saying the truth makes me an Igbo man then I cease to take you serious.
Truth is your people have ruled Nigeria more and yet they absolutely have nothing to show for it. Talk about poverty, illiteracy, terrorism, underdevelopment, fanacitism and lots more.

Igbos doing absolutely well with or without federal aids is reason enough to hang yourself or bury your empty head in shame.
God bless you.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates by fucktoto: 10:52am On May 30, 2018
Abuforallah1:

shocked how did I insult you mr man? Are you high?

you're not supposed to cuss while fasting, according to your books of terrorism. the best you can do now is strap yourself with bombs and run into a nearby mosque then shout "allaaaaaaaauaaba!"
Re: IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates by Nobody: 10:52am On May 30, 2018
Ekinematics:
Dirty pictures everywhere. Is this how SE look like??
Chisos chisos...
Afonja spotted!

6 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates by Nobody: 10:53am On May 30, 2018
mattydavezone:

Afonja spotted!

Is that all you can say?
Re: IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates by comodo: 10:55am On May 30, 2018
Oyigbo market live pictures.
Today is Wednesday, popular Oil mill market in Port Harcourt, am on my way, to see what's gwan

7 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates by Abuforallah1(m): 10:55am On May 30, 2018
fucktoto:

you're not supposed to cuss while fasting, according to your books of terrorism. the best you can do now is strap yourself with bombs and run into a nearby mosque then shout "allaaaaaaaauaaba!"
Not funny, get yourself busy with something please
Re: IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates by Nobody: 10:59am On May 30, 2018
Ekinematics:

Is that all you can say?
show us pictures of your region
and I can categorically state to you that close to 70% or more of those structures where built by south easterners, that's why you people are afraid of the name Biafra

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates by bless1015(m): 10:59am On May 30, 2018
almajirin:

They are too blind to see how the yorubas are quietly planning to break up trough building their region... Lagos State for example. Every nooks and crannies of lagos massive capital projects are on going to sustain to the entire region economically just in case the time comes. It's a pity the igbos prefer noise making.
100%correct. meen l lv u for dishing out that plain truth
Re: IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates by Allsouls: 11:00am On May 30, 2018
Biafran masses own Biafraland not politheifs in government house or abuja.
You can't defeat an ideology.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates by Nobody: 11:01am On May 30, 2018
mattydavezone:

show us pictures of your region
and I can categorically state to you that close to 70% or more of those structures where built by south easterners, that's why you people are afraid of the name Biafra

Charity begins at home.
Re: IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates by fucktoto: 11:01am On May 30, 2018
Abuforallah1:

Not funny, get yourself busy with something please

you think i'm here to make you laugh?

just a friendly advice, such i could give to any terrorist in the making. stop fasting now and go suicidal like your boko haram brothers.

that's the only sure way to get your almajiri virgins. insha allau, amin!
Re: IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates by farady(m): 11:02am On May 30, 2018
comodo:
Oyigbo market live pictures.
Today is Wednesday, popular Oil mill market in Port Harcourt, am on my way, to see what's gwan

Oya waiting for your situation report at Oilmill market.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Shuaibu Audu Prostrates Before President Tinubu / Soludo Joins Onitsha Clean Up (Pictures) / The 16 Allegations Raised Against Adesina, AfDB President The US Wants Revisited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.