Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,987 members, 7,814,372 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Need Help To Recover My Money From Online Scammers - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Need Help To Recover My Money From Online Scammers (480 Views)

36 Online Scammers Arrested In Atlantic City, Ikorodu, Sangotedo / Online Scammers Sarahshoppingvip / Two Nigerian Online Scammers Barbecued After Duping A Mexican Client (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Help To Recover My Money From Online Scammers by Bouncein: 5:41am On May 30, 2018
Good day all, please I need urgent advice on how (if possible) I can get back my money sent to an account in Indonesia. I wanted to buy some equipments online and I saw a website www.electricaltechno.com which had the equipments I needed and at a cheaper price compared to other sellers. So I made the order and i was sent an account details to transfer dollars into. Due to the urgency of my need for the items, I did not bother doing verification of the seller/website. So I called a friend in the US to send the dollars to the seller on my behalf and gave them the the receipt of the wire transfer. Ever since that day, they have stopped Picking calls nor replied my emails. I then decided to verify their website and found out they were fraud. Please is there anyway I can recover my money that is in millions. Please I need advice. I have called the bank(BNI) in Indonesia and they said they can do nothing about it.
Re: Need Help To Recover My Money From Online Scammers by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:44am On May 30, 2018
So sad......
Re: Need Help To Recover My Money From Online Scammers by Riogeese(m): 5:49am On May 30, 2018
You sent someone money without proper verification due to the urgency of your need for the items. Now you’ve lost your money. And you can now WAIT. Guy why ?

1 Like

Re: Need Help To Recover My Money From Online Scammers by ITbomb(m): 5:57am On May 30, 2018
It's gone
Re: Need Help To Recover My Money From Online Scammers by Jabioro: 6:07am On May 30, 2018
Your hurryness did pay off,your urgency turn off the light..bros you need to travel to lndon meet their effc counterpart with enof proof otherwise just forget it.
Re: Need Help To Recover My Money From Online Scammers by Nobody: 6:10am On May 30, 2018
This could have happened to anybody but.

If you really worked, extra hard, like maybe (sex slave hard) for that money. Wouldn't have happened to you man.

Me way to pay 3k into my own account. I TAKE MY TIME.

The transfer was a call away..Too easy. You feel me?
Re: Need Help To Recover My Money From Online Scammers by sweetgoodnews: 7:32am On May 30, 2018
When some need advice please keep quite if u don't have any. Stop blaming some one who is looking for advice
Re: Need Help To Recover My Money From Online Scammers by Bouncein: 12:48pm On May 30, 2018
I appreciate your responses, from the look of the comments received, I think i should just let it go and grow wiser against such happening again in future. People should stay away from the website www.electricaltechno.com they are scam. Thanks you all
Re: Need Help To Recover My Money From Online Scammers by Professorcplus(m): 3:12pm On May 30, 2018
9ja boys dey involve. By now they do dey use the money shayo! Well you have become maga to G-boys. It once happen to me since then I made enough researches.

Counties like Maalee, Egypt, 9ja, Ivory Coast Indonesia are full of scammer so beware when transacting with these countries.

(1) (Reply)

Six Out Of Ten Youths In Lagos Are Cultists - Police / Nigeria Youth Against The Special Anti Robbery Squad (SARS) In Ogun State / Policeman Caught Negotiating N5k Bribe From A Man Arrested For Owning An Iphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.