Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,084 members, 7,835,658 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Online Scammers Sarahshoppingvip - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Online Scammers Sarahshoppingvip (886 Views)

36 Online Scammers Arrested In Atlantic City, Ikorodu, Sangotedo / Two Nigerian Online Scammers Barbecued After Duping A Mexican Client (Photo) / Scammers Are Using Dooshima Dennis, Pretty Female Firefighter's Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Online Scammers Sarahshoppingvip by Angelicjacy(f): 10:51pm On Aug 05, 2020
Hi nairalanders, I want to first of all acknowledge the fact that I was stupid and foolish enough to fall victim to these online scammers giving the fact that I usually I'm a very careful person especially when it comes to money. I wanted to get an iPhone for my vlogging and I sort to find an online store since my job doesn't give time to personally go buy myself. When I came across A SARAHSHOPPINGVIP that claimed to deal with iPhones directly from dealers in d UK. As first glance at their page u will be impressed which was my greatest mistake. However when they told me it's payment before delivery I declined to go further but the company rep insisted on speaking with me which I accepted. All I know was that I kept saying ok sir and went straight to the bank and made a payment of #117 ,500. Well it was too late when I realized what happened,and when I demanded for my money to be refunded,I was told to make a 5m video praising them before they can give me my money back. So, please I want to alert people on these criminals and their antics online. Even though I reported to the police, nothing has been done rather I was asked to bring money I don't have. So, please help me repost, share and call them out on Instagram so others wouldn't fall victim like I did. Omoruyi Bright UYI union bank and Omoruyi Frank first bank is the account number they operate with.

1 Share

Re: Online Scammers Sarahshoppingvip by DeBoss1: 7:11am On Aug 06, 2020
chai
Re: Online Scammers Sarahshoppingvip by Angelicjacy(f): 10:40am On Aug 08, 2020
DeBoss1:
chai

Yes o story of my life! Any ideas how to get this to front page? Thanks. Please can u help me repost? Thanks again!
Re: Online Scammers Sarahshoppingvip by BluntTheApostle(m): 11:21am On Aug 08, 2020
CC Lalasticlala,

Please, sir, help this lady put her post on Front-page so that a lot of people can see it.

She must get her money back, and the scammer must do the time for his crime.
Re: Online Scammers Sarahshoppingvip by soundlala: 11:55am On Aug 08, 2020
u have the time to go to the bank to make payment but u cudnt make time to enter market.

sorry oh contact effc and the bank u paid to with evidence
Re: Online Scammers Sarahshoppingvip by Thelucifer666(m): 12:13pm On Aug 08, 2020
Why is so hard for nigerians to use common sense?
CALL YOUR BANK AND REQUEST FOR THE MONEY TO BE REVERSED TELL THEM WHAT HAPPENED.
It's that simple!
As long as the money hasn't been withdrawn you're good.
Re: Online Scammers Sarahshoppingvip by fergieboy: 3:00pm On Aug 08, 2020
Thelucifer666:
CALL YOUR BANK AND REQUEST FOR THE MONEY TO BE REVERSED TELL THEM WHAT HAPPENED.
It's that simple!
Even if the money is withdraw she can get her money back

The scammer account will be reading -115k

Op the moment they asked you to talk on phone I believe is where their jazz catch you

But this people mad o.. Make you do 5min video praising them mad or cheesy
Re: Online Scammers Sarahshoppingvip by Chemicalboy1: 6:27am On Aug 10, 2020
Thelucifer666:
It's that simple!

Story.....bank cannot do such reversal,even ppl dt gave out deir bank details and was scammed bank will say dere is nothing dey can do...bank re useless in ds area....Police is d best bet,jux dt extra moni would be required
Re: Online Scammers Sarahshoppingvip by faithfull18(f): 6:51am On Aug 10, 2020
Chemicalboy1:

Story.....bank cannot do such reversal,even ppl dt gave out deir bank details and was scammed bank will say dere is nothing dey can do...bank re useless in ds area....Police is d best bet,jux dt extra moni would be required
Very useless, even the police too.

Op will be asked to get a court order.
Re: Online Scammers Sarahshoppingvip by Thelucifer666(m): 6:54am On Aug 10, 2020
Chemicalboy1:

I accidentally sent 5k to someone and the minute I noticed I called my bank.
They reversed the money in less than 48hrs
Re: Online Scammers Sarahshoppingvip by Angelicjacy(f): 6:52pm On Aug 12, 2020
BluntTheApostle:
CC Lalasticlala,

Please, sir, help this lady put her post on Front-page so that a lot of people can see it.

Thank you so much for this. I don't know you but God will definitely bless you abundantly. It's stupidly and awof/ promo that landed me in trouble.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Online Scammers Sarahshoppingvip by Angelicjacy(f): 6:56pm On Aug 12, 2020
soundlala:
u have the time to go to the bank to make payment but u cudnt make time to enter market.

sorry oh contact effc and the bank u paid to with evidence

My dear, I work where I resume 8 and close at 7pm. Banks are closer to me and I work on Saturdays hence, the online option. All the same thanks kindly help me share.
Re: Online Scammers Sarahshoppingvip by Angelicjacy(f): 7:02pm On Aug 12, 2020
Thelucifer666:
It's that simple!

I did go to my bank,they simply told me it's case of "business gone bad". I was advised to go and make an official report and the police man clearly told me the process of getting bank order is tedious and almost impossible. They told me to bring 40k for them to help me track them. Even that is not guaranteed. And yes I was very stupid in dealing with them,cos of the promo ad which attracted me in the first place. Thanks though.
Re: Online Scammers Sarahshoppingvip by Justarandomguy: 7:02pm On Aug 12, 2020
Pls post this to FP rather than those useless BBnaija news.
Re: Online Scammers Sarahshoppingvip by Angelicjacy(f): 7:05pm On Aug 12, 2020
Thelucifer666:
It's that simple!

I did go to my bank,they simply told me it's case of "business gone bad". I was advised to go and make an official report and the police man clearly told me the process of getting bank order is tedious and almost impossible. They told me to bring 40k for them to help me track them. Even that is not guaranteed. And yes I was very stupid in dealing with them,cos of the promo ad which attracted me in the first place. Thanks though.
fergieboy:

Even if the money is withdraw she can get her money back

The scammer account will be reading -115k

Op the moment they asked you to talk on phone I believe is where their jazz catch you

But this people mad o.. Make you do 5min video praising them mad or cheesy

Re: Online Scammers Sarahshoppingvip by Angelicjacy(f): 7:10pm On Aug 12, 2020
Justarandomguy:
Pls post this to FP rather than those useless BBnaija news.

Thanks for your concern,God bless you. I was really devastated and the guys are still chatting me on Facebook even threatening me with eiye if I don't stop posting about them. As of now they still post countless iPhones on their pages with zero comments and fake likes and fake testimonies. It's well. Please visit there page on Instagram... sarahshoppingvip...and see for yourself.
Re: Online Scammers Sarahshoppingvip by Angelicjacy(f): 7:15pm On Aug 12, 2020
BluntTheApostle:
CC Lalasticlala,

Thanks. I really appreciate this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Online Scammers Sarahshoppingvip by francisbarrack(m): 9:49pm On Aug 12, 2020
does d company has physical address n send them a mail with d text messages threatening them...

honestly u Bleep up big time
Re: Online Scammers Sarahshoppingvip by Nobody: 9:49pm On Aug 12, 2020
Assssh oooh aaaah harrrrder!!!
Re: Online Scammers Sarahshoppingvip by BluntTheApostle(m): 3:16pm On Aug 13, 2020
Angelicjacy:

Thank you so much for this. I don't know you but God will definitely bless you abundantly. It's stupidly and awof/ promo that landed me in trouble.

Amen. May God bless you abundantly too.

(1) (Reply)

... / CCTV Footage Captures Face Of Suspected Thief Who Raided A House In Lekki / Hushpuppi's Fraud Case And Kyari's Indictment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.