Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Femi Gbajabiamila’s Daughter Shares Intimate Picture With Her Boyfriend - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Gbajabiamila’s Daughter Shares Intimate Picture With Her Boyfriend (53337 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu; UK Based Nigerian Man Shares Intimate Picture With Wife On Bed. / Femi Gbajabiamila Meets Man Whose Keke Has A Fan, Audio System And Refreshments / Femi Gbajabiamila Buys N38M G-wagon For His Wife, Salamatu (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila’s Daughter Shares Intimate Picture With Her Boyfriend by millionboi2: 8:08am On May 30, 2018
blessingsonflee:
People who can not control their home controlling politics cry
u see

1 Like

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila’s Daughter Shares Intimate Picture With Her Boyfriend by spinna: 8:08am On May 30, 2018
Tomorrow she go comot for Senator
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila’s Daughter Shares Intimate Picture With Her Boyfriend by Apple2: 8:09am On May 30, 2018
Dis one na olosho. Anything else please?
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila’s Daughter Shares Intimate Picture With Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:09am On May 30, 2018
jolomiurenyi:

who's kemi's father

Her dad was a former governor of Oyo state, Victor olunloyo, was also a minister I think.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila’s Daughter Shares Intimate Picture With Her Boyfriend by gurunlocker: 8:10am On May 30, 2018
Well, no matter what, there's always a bastard in a family. This one is representing her own family, see as he dey play keyboard with her nipples.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila’s Daughter Shares Intimate Picture With Her Boyfriend by Alwaysking: 8:11am On May 30, 2018
Uglee girl
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila’s Daughter Shares Intimate Picture With Her Boyfriend by Legalaffairs(m): 8:12am On May 30, 2018
The price of looting Nigeria blind to train children abroad. They end up embracing western abominable lifestyle and culture so alien to African concepts. You lose your children and gained your loot.

The primary objective of training them abroad is for them to be better than us in all standards. Finally we end up as local nurses , doctors and Lawyers that last last handle the cases of the foreign trained fellows in Yaba left and Igbosere Magistrate Courts as they find their ways to Kirikiri.

4 Likes

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila’s Daughter Shares Intimate Picture With Her Boyfriend by columbus007(m): 8:12am On May 30, 2018
na this one go end the man political career undecided
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila’s Daughter Shares Intimate Picture With Her Boyfriend by calm658: 8:12am On May 30, 2018
I tire for this country.

What a country
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila’s Daughter Shares Intimate Picture With Her Boyfriend by psp2pc(m): 8:13am On May 30, 2018
if I may ask, is there any sin or crime committed here?
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila’s Daughter Shares Intimate Picture With Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:13am On May 30, 2018
This one is obviously a crackhead embarassed((shame))
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila’s Daughter Shares Intimate Picture With Her Boyfriend by Nealson(m): 8:14am On May 30, 2018
grin like I care.....
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila’s Daughter Shares Intimate Picture With Her Boyfriend by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 8:15am On May 30, 2018
Bad bittch. My friend really chop this bittch's money.
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila’s Daughter Shares Intimate Picture With Her Boyfriend by Nodogragra4me(m): 8:15am On May 30, 2018
Holy me! Codeine addict is what the fellow contributed as human capital to Nigeria.

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila’s Daughter Shares Intimate Picture With Her Boyfriend by wale0911: 8:17am On May 30, 2018
Shameful as it seems, unfortunately she has her life to live. The father being a congressman is in no way connected to the lifestyle of his wards. If you try to train your child in the way of God and she chose to be wayward, would you kill her for that?
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila’s Daughter Shares Intimate Picture With Her Boyfriend by Assassin101: 8:18am On May 30, 2018
SHE'S APPARENTLY HIGH ON CHEAP DRUG
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila’s Daughter Shares Intimate Picture With Her Boyfriend by Born2Breed(f): 8:20am On May 30, 2018
Thats where his(Gbaja) constituency project money goes....

This is the man who want to be speaker of house of reps.....

The gucci wallet dress guy....

1 Like

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila’s Daughter Shares Intimate Picture With Her Boyfriend by vincentjk(m): 8:22am On May 30, 2018
Shameless girl SMH
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila’s Daughter Shares Intimate Picture With Her Boyfriend by XaintJoel20: 8:23am On May 30, 2018
She looks pale and malnourished.
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila’s Daughter Shares Intimate Picture With Her Boyfriend by dododawa1: 8:23am On May 30, 2018
Karma = suffering of d poor
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila’s Daughter Shares Intimate Picture With Her Boyfriend by millionboi2: 8:26am On May 30, 2018
AmiL1:
Ok.
do u have 1kobo change?
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila’s Daughter Shares Intimate Picture With Her Boyfriend by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 8:29am On May 30, 2018
wale0911:
Shameful as it seems, unfortunately she has her life to live. The father being a congressman is in no way connected to the lifestyle of his wards. If you try to train your child in the way of God and she chose to be wayward, would you kill her for that?

The father is not any better. He is a common criminal.
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila’s Daughter Shares Intimate Picture With Her Boyfriend by seguno2: 8:32am On May 30, 2018
sexybaby22:
If care isn't taken, she will turn to another kemi olunloyo.

That's the price the politicians pay for all the pains they put the people through.

Why do the people allow themselves to be put through such pain by their public servants
Are they stupid, lazy, afraid or all together?
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila’s Daughter Shares Intimate Picture With Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:35am On May 30, 2018
seguno2:

Why do the people allow themselves to be put through such pain by their public servants
Are they stupid, lazy, afraid or all together?

Because you had the privilege to access opportunities easily does not mean others have it like that.
Thank your God and do not look down on others cuz you dot know their trials.
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila’s Daughter Shares Intimate Picture With Her Boyfriend by baslone: 8:36am On May 30, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
Who is Gbajabiamila

Here in Nigeria, we only celebrate accomplished law makers. I mean the lawmakers who truly served the interest of the masses

Not one rubbing a million dress on our faces with a daughter that looks like a sickler after all his ill acquired wealth!

Waiting till election time before showing themselves undecided

Abeg let me go and read better news jare

The guy is quite popular and doing a lot in his constituency. I know this because that’s where my office is located and I know what I see.

At the end of the day, he necessarily doesn’t have to be on Twitter, the grass-root is all that matters when the elections come. Internet gangsters, keyboard warriors make little or no impact in constituency elections.
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila’s Daughter Shares Intimate Picture With Her Boyfriend by seguno2: 8:38am On May 30, 2018
CodeTemplar:
How come some of the children of these so called serious people end being so unserious persons.

W

Is like Some have used the child's focus to contribute somewhere and that could explain why a father will be a serious man but child will be so unserious.

Serious people?
Gbajabiamila?
The representative who bought a multi million naira G-wagon for his wife and wore a multi million naira Gucci rag to impress his ghetto-dwelling constituents of Surulere?
In the USA where he was disciplined for stealing his client’s $25,000, representatives don’t receive so much money relative to the minimum wage.
Please tell me that you are joking. Please!
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila’s Daughter Shares Intimate Picture With Her Boyfriend by IME1: 8:41am On May 30, 2018
Quest for money and power sometimes make people forsake their parental responsibility
And those who carry out their responsibilities and then chase money and power
Often end up spoiling their work by pumping their children with unnecessary money, freedom, liberty, travel opportunities and wrong friends and circles cry

1 Like

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila’s Daughter Shares Intimate Picture With Her Boyfriend by seguno2: 8:41am On May 30, 2018
sexybaby22:
Because you had the privilege to access opportunities easily does not mean others have it like that.
Thank your God and do not look down on others cuz you dot know their trials.

My message is not about looking down on others.
Please read it again.
Thanks
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila’s Daughter Shares Intimate Picture With Her Boyfriend by Babaalawo: 8:45am On May 30, 2018
jolomiurenyi:

who's kemi's father

Dr.Olunloyo,former governor of Oyo state.

1 Like

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila’s Daughter Shares Intimate Picture With Her Boyfriend by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:47am On May 30, 2018
baslone:

The guy is quite popular and doing a lot in his constituency. I know this because that’s where my office is located and I know what I see.

At the end of the day, he necessarily doesn’t have to be on Twitter, the grass-root is all that matters when the elections come. Internet gangsters, keyboard warriors make little or no impact in constituency elections.
What impact has he made so far jarè

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dino Melaye And His Daughter Cried At The Burial Of His Mum.(photos) / Seyi Tinubu Greets Obasanjo, Osinbajo And Dangote At Otedolas Mums Birthday-phot / Kiki Osinbajo And Her Fancy Lifestyle (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.