Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,218 members, 7,815,257 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Buhari: Vote For Candidates Of Your Choice - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Vote For Candidates Of Your Choice (14110 Views)

Candidates Of Opposition Parties Visit APC Chairman, Seek Political Appointments / Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket / Lauretta Onochie Accuses PDP Candidates Of Sponsoring Herdsmen Killings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: Vote For Candidates Of Your Choice by omusiliyu(m): 11:00am On May 30, 2018
G
Re: Buhari: Vote For Candidates Of Your Choice by ajebuter(f): 11:03am On May 30, 2018
First time he is right.

Just ensure the votes count

Especially if it doesn't favor you
Re: Buhari: Vote For Candidates Of Your Choice by Adefemiaderoju1: 11:06am On May 30, 2018
izzou:
grin

Baba, do you want me to vote you?

Yes or No?

angry
Capital NO
Re: Buhari: Vote For Candidates Of Your Choice by Nobody: 11:07am On May 30, 2018
this statement is loaded!... I smell a Rat!
Re: Buhari: Vote For Candidates Of Your Choice by anibirelawal(m): 11:09am On May 30, 2018
Baba, we will vote for you. you are our one anly choice we have. God bless you sir.
Re: Buhari: Vote For Candidates Of Your Choice by opribo(m): 11:14am On May 30, 2018
“If what happened in 2011 (alleged rigging) should again happen in 2015, by the grace of God, the dog and the baboon would all be soaked in blood.’’

I want to see somebody who will repeat this comment made by Bubu and let us see what he will so to such person.
Re: Buhari: Vote For Candidates Of Your Choice by hisgrace090: 11:16am On May 30, 2018
One thing I notice with APC under buhari is that they never hijacked any state by force as it is done before.

His statement in all his state campaigns flag off has remain vote whom you wish to vote even in front of his party faithfuls.
Re: Buhari: Vote For Candidates Of Your Choice by dove1606: 11:17am On May 30, 2018
OK sir..
Re: Buhari: Vote For Candidates Of Your Choice by hope4nigeria(m): 11:18am On May 30, 2018
youngest85:
Eye service
buhari don dey fear, he too will go to jail
Re: Buhari: Vote For Candidates Of Your Choice by Nobody: 11:21am On May 30, 2018
OrestesDante:

angry angry angry

☣ ☠

Even the one that brought Buhari in??
That statement is not always true.

☣ ☠

The best rigger wins.
Re: Buhari: Vote For Candidates Of Your Choice by kenrajmill(m): 11:36am On May 30, 2018
eezeribe:
Why won't he say so... When he doesn't need our votes to win...
He will simply import foreign voters from Chad and Niger,while utilising the underage and unregistered voters in the Northern states just as he did in 2015...

What gain do you achieve in condemning every words uttered from the president... What he's telling us is for our own benefit. Getting voter's card and choose our choice, what has he got to do with your comment? You need not to be a critic but rather be a problem solver. #MyAdvise
Re: Buhari: Vote For Candidates Of Your Choice by olmoRoc: 11:48am On May 30, 2018
Vote for only those you believe will genuinely help to alleviate the present hardship in the country.
Re: Buhari: Vote For Candidates Of Your Choice by Oxalic(m): 11:50am On May 30, 2018
Warn all the relevant agencies.
They should not try to influence the outcome of elections.
A humiliating defeat await you Buhari.
You allow the evil men around you to seize power and perpetrate evil. You are guilty of incompetence, nepotism, mediocrity, tribal and religious bigotry.
Re: Buhari: Vote For Candidates Of Your Choice by kenrajmill(m): 11:51am On May 30, 2018
#NigeriansDecide!
This shows that the president is democratic in nature... I love this statement from the president. The people should be wise when choosing leader(s)... The good work should continue. We should be moving forward and never go backward.
Re: Buhari: Vote For Candidates Of Your Choice by Princewell2012(m): 11:56am On May 30, 2018
youngest85:
Eye service

Exactly. Baba has already plan how he is going to rig this election. He is only playing a game. Only God will save us now.
Re: Buhari: Vote For Candidates Of Your Choice by ElsonMorali: 11:57am On May 30, 2018
Before nko?
Re: Buhari: Vote For Candidates Of Your Choice by package7(m): 12:15pm On May 30, 2018
Before nko? Do you think I will vote for you again, never again... Did one I did 2015 ,Where is the dividends? No let me vex for you. Just Pack your things jejely and go back to wherevery you came, from, have heard enough of your nonsense. You're not a True Patriotic Nigeria.

You are just mere leader for your people alone north califate, not nigeria as whole. You can imagine a leader who addresses his country with is local dialect. You are not a True Leader at all. I can still remember during your first, second, and third attempt for president, you were crying like a baby that nigeria should please vote for you. Unknown to nigerians. You have your interior motives to kill us all with your kinsmen. " Fulani Herdsmen " God will stop you and your generation come. So shall it be. AmenW

Nigeria belong to Nigerians not only Hausa/Fulani. Mr President, you are not practicing True Federal character " You appoints your people to all securities agency any time you have opportunity at corridor of power,. Let me remind Nigerians during your time at( PTF) Petroleum Trust Funds. It is same self ideology you applied.,it's obvious you can not change. Leopard can't change it spot. I voted for you 2015, it is very obvious that I wasted my time and my vote, which is it will never never repeat it self again. Long Live Federal Republic of Nigeria. Thanks and God bless you all.
Re: Buhari: Vote For Candidates Of Your Choice by klimkid: 12:28pm On May 30, 2018
[quote author=Abuforallah1 post=68013805][/quote] Please just keep telling them, Nigerians are always in a haste.
Re: Buhari: Vote For Candidates Of Your Choice by meekmillery: 12:38pm On May 30, 2018
Lear ICT skillllsssss for FREEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Buhari: Vote For Candidates Of Your Choice by henroe2k2(m): 12:55pm On May 30, 2018
The mannipple knows he's a gunner already...
Re: Buhari: Vote For Candidates Of Your Choice by wakeupafricanyo: 1:23pm On May 30, 2018
Mr president don't worry

NIGERIAN'S WILL VOTE FOR YOUNG TESTED TECHNOCRAT IN 2019

DANKWAMBO IS THE ANSWER

#InGombeTheWorkIsSpeakingForItSelf

#GetYouPVC
Re: Buhari: Vote For Candidates Of Your Choice by RuthlessLeader(m): 1:36pm On May 30, 2018
anibirelawal:
Baba, we zombies will vote for you. you are our one anally choice we have.
We will lick your ass, sir.
Fixed
Re: Buhari: Vote For Candidates Of Your Choice by RuthlessLeader(m): 1:41pm On May 30, 2018
wakeupafricanyo:
Mr president don't worry

NIGERIAN'S WILL VOTE FOR YOUNG TESTED TECHNOCRAT IN 2019

DANKWAMBO IS THE ANSWER

#InGombeTheWorkIsSpeakingForItSelf

#GetYouPVC
You are a Dankwambo zombie. You could have at least had other comments apart from Dankwambo
Re: Buhari: Vote For Candidates Of Your Choice by anibirelawal(m): 1:55pm On May 30, 2018
RuthlessLeader:
IPOB PIGS
Re: Buhari: Vote For Candidates Of Your Choice by GSA01: 3:17pm On May 30, 2018
this are the kind of words a leader that is not desperate for power speaks, and when we look at it critically its a message of hope to our lose faith on the electoral Process of our country..and a clear message of the president body language on how the 2019 general election will go....free and fair ..
Re: Buhari: Vote For Candidates Of Your Choice by Abmalcom(m): 4:29pm On May 30, 2018
Mynd44:
That is hard to sell seeing that a large population of Nigerians believe that votes don't count and past and present governments haven't done much to convince them otherwise so they prefer to sell the votes.

To them, elections in Nigeria are rigged anyway
If votes don't count Buhari won't be president today. Get your voters' card and vote the candidate of your choice!
Re: Buhari: Vote For Candidates Of Your Choice by kenrajmill(m): 4:43pm On May 30, 2018
hisgrace090:
One thing I notice with APC under buhari is that they never hijacked any state by force as it is done before.

His statement in all his state campaigns flag off has remain vote whom you wish to vote even in front of his party faithfuls.

He has said it from his presidential speech that he belongs to everybody and he belongs to nobody. That is democracy... You cannot win every states in the country no matter how love people have for you... Buhari is a democratic president.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Vote For Candidates Of Your Choice by kenrajmill(m): 4:50pm On May 30, 2018
hope4nigeria:
buhari don dey fear, he too will go to jail

What has he done that warrant him to be in jail Buhari/Osinbajo will surely win by the grace of God, their contributions towards the progress of the country will speak for them... If you are not comfortable then, you can go to hell. NigeriansDecide...
Re: Buhari: Vote For Candidates Of Your Choice by kenrajmill(m): 4:56pm On May 30, 2018
GSA01:
this are the kind of words a leader that is not desperate for power speaks, and when we look at it critically its a message of hope to our lose faith on the electoral Process of our country..and a clear message of the president body language on how the 2019 general election will go....free and fair ..

Buhari and Osinbajo are leader of good reputation, they emerged as president and vice president respectively simply because of merit... They qualify to be in the position. The forces attacking and against this administration are doing it for their personal purposes because this administration has blocked an curb their ways of stealing as they normally do before... Every evil perpetrators behind the killings in some Northern part of the country shall put to justice. They shall face their consequences in Jesus' name.
The good works must continue...
Re: Buhari: Vote For Candidates Of Your Choice by newslifeop: 5:11pm On May 30, 2018
hmmm
Re: Buhari: Vote For Candidates Of Your Choice by excel4us: 6:22pm On May 30, 2018
Hmmmm!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senate Rejects The Establishment Of Maritime University Of Nigeria, Lokoja / UNGA: Aisha Buhari Missing As First Ladies Protest Against Rape, Child Marriage / 2023: Igbos In The PDP Are Sleepwalking! - By Dr. Ugoji Egbujo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.