Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,144 members, 7,818,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Biafra Remembrance Day On The Heat - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Remembrance Day On The Heat (369 Views)

Pictures And Videos Of Remembrance Day Ceremonies From Across Nigeria. / Biafra Remembrance Day I'm Totally Opposed Umahi View / Photo: President Buhari And CJN Walter Onnoghen At Armed Forces Remembrance Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Biafra Remembrance Day On The Heat by 1bunne4lif(m): 7:58am On May 30, 2018
Today! we remember all our fallen heroes who sacrificed their lives in order to restore the defunct republic of Biafra. I join in the struggle and here in mbiama, rivers state, I'm keeping the flag flying. one day! we shall be free and our children and those unborn shall hear the stories of our ride to freedom. Biafra is alive in our hearts and the fire shall keep burning.
my ofensala is still on fire with pointed yam.
harshtag #ofensaladay

ALL HAIL BIAFRA!

lalasticlala!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

The Future Of Taraba State / JUST IN: Fayemi Out Of Buhari’s Cabinet / Abuja Court Grants Dino Melaye Leave To Travel Abroad For Medical Treatment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.