Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,111 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

You Won't Believe How Much A Company Want To Pay A Graduate With NYSC Cert. - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / You Won't Believe How Much A Company Want To Pay A Graduate With NYSC Cert. (5663 Views)

The Dilemma Of A Young Graduate With Many Job Offers. / 4 Steps To Getting An Amazing Job As A Graduate With 3rd Class Or Pass Grade / Where Can A Graduate With Physics With Electronics Work? (2) (3) (4)

Re: You Won't Believe How Much A Company Want To Pay A Graduate With NYSC Cert. by fr3do(m): 7:59pm On May 30, 2018
Offering 25k as salary is not a problem, it is insisting on a graduate with Nysc certificate that is just callous.
Re: You Won't Believe How Much A Company Want To Pay A Graduate With NYSC Cert. by Kayoski(m): 8:09pm On May 30, 2018
yeyerolling:
some employers are wicked abeg. Am currently doing a consulting job for a coy in akwa ibom. 2017 revenue was 3billion. Apart from expats the highest paid nigerian der is on 200k. Some pple der are on 35k to 50k. Am like wtf
There's no denying that.. But there are exceptions.. No generalization..

Also we have wicked employees ..
Re: You Won't Believe How Much A Company Want To Pay A Graduate With NYSC Cert. by godfrey01(m): 8:49pm On May 30, 2018
currently now, my boss is telling us that no fund is coming. and as an employee, i am seeing that even from the look of the company.. thou we are trying to deversify to Secondary school and still run the computet school together. now before you go out to search for a job or apply to a company, think of how they generate their income and how consistent is this income coming. Unless you are working in a company owned by a ploitician or govt. but for private company, think of how their money is made. and you too must be involved in the money making process. not just sitting in an office and expect to get salary at the end of the month. who is your slave that will go and mke the money. graduates drop your certificate and face reality... except you born with a silver spoon then you can be looking for a job of 1.5m per month.. for us that were not born with silver spoon, we are carving it and ita our children that will use the spoon. picking that job is not a bad idear, but you must combine it with other hustle...

Re: You Won't Believe How Much A Company Want To Pay A Graduate With NYSC Cert. by lawrence35(m): 10:26pm On May 30, 2018
Start your business empire, you can be taking what big companies pay monthly in a week!

Start here...
https://www.nairaland.com/4533606/what-benefits-dropshipping
Re: You Won't Believe How Much A Company Want To Pay A Graduate With NYSC Cert. by larrykay0(f): 5:36am On May 31, 2018
I ll rada go for my hustling aln dn going for a 25k job.... N sum company ll even say dy want graduate wit experience wit dt nonsense salary
godfrey01:
currently now, my boss is telling us that no fund is coming. and as an employee, i am seeing that even from the look of the company.. thou we are trying to deversify to Secondary school and still run the computet school together. now before you go out to search for a job or apply to a company, think of how they generate their income and how consistent is this income coming. Unless you are working in a company owned by a ploitician or govt. but for private company, think of how their money is made. and you too must be involved in the money making process. not just sitting in an office and expect to get salary at the end of the month. who is your slave that will go and mke the money. graduates drop your certificate and face reality... except you born with a silver spoon then you can be looking for a job of 1.5m per month.. for us that were not born with silver spoon, we are carving it and ita our children that will use the spoon. picking that job is not a bad idear, but you must combine it with other hustle...
Re: You Won't Believe How Much A Company Want To Pay A Graduate With NYSC Cert. by itsRhamzy: 6:23am On May 31, 2018
Hmmnn its so sad seeing most graduates in situations like this and at same time, making me feel happy about myself.. Ridiculous labormarket bullshîts like this doesn't apply to a self taught entrepreneur like me.. But applicable to those who put only degree matter for head without options of side hustles... Learn a skill that fetches money before you graduate because when you do, you'll tend not to settle for less in the labor market.

Re: You Won't Believe How Much A Company Want To Pay A Graduate With NYSC Cert. by godfrey01(m): 6:45am On May 31, 2018
larrykay0:
I ll rada go for my hustling aln dn going for a 25k job.... N sum company ll even say dy want graduate wit experience wit dt nonsense salary

what i have come to understand.. hustling does not pay all the time.. But having a fixed figure you are expecting every month is better. no matter how tight my place of work is I do mmy hustle.. you don't allow employer to temper with your freedom... ...

Re: You Won't Believe How Much A Company Want To Pay A Graduate With NYSC Cert. by CarGuideNG: 6:49am On May 31, 2018
Re: You Won't Believe How Much A Company Want To Pay A Graduate With NYSC Cert. by 9jaBloke: 6:49am On May 31, 2018
Whoever made that first comment on Facebook should get the job. He earned it.
Re: You Won't Believe How Much A Company Want To Pay A Graduate With NYSC Cert. by Maxcollins042(m): 6:59am On May 31, 2018
nanauju:

What a disappointing analysis! Eh Jesus Christ! I will go to university, waste four years, struggle to get good grades, take bullshit from people, because I will beg them for money to survive, pay bills, buy books, eat.. As if that one is not enough, govt will send me off to slavery in the name of nysc, all because the certificate is important in the labor market, then one company will look at me finish and tell me it's 25k they want to pay. Bullshit! If my parents ask me to send them money or contribute to one house issue or the other, I cannot even afford it.

I have never seen where it's by force to be an employer of labor. The company can just gather their family members to do the work for them or if the really need extra hands, they should recruit ssce holders and train them on what to do.

Nobody should insult the intelligence of the Nigerian graduate because of the way Nigeria is. It's because we keep mute in situations like this and that's why these companies think they can take advantage

Madam were you dragged by the scruff of the neck to take up the offer?

You have disclosed your preference and standard to us that such job does not pique your interest. Despite that it doesn't tickle your fancy there are graduates out who are willing to grab this offer.

You don't even know what the job entails before slandering them and just as someone stated above, we don't know the size of their generated revenue.

As long as the pay is beyond the minimum wage, no one has the capacity to run the gauntlet on them.

Seven-Up Bottling Company Opens Portal for APRIL 2020 Recruitment / Get An Oil And Gas City And Guilds Certification In Nigeria / I Need 5 Peeps With Bsc 2:2, With Proficiency In 2 Local Languages! URGENT!