Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,544 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Biafra Zionists in a failed attempt to seize Enugu Govt House - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Zionists in a failed attempt to seize Enugu Govt House (17720 Views)

Breaking: Police Arrest 57 Members Of Biafra Zionists Federation In Enugu / Benjamin Onwuka, Biafra Zionists Members Re-arrested In Enugu / 2019: Election Will Not Hold In 26 States – Biafra Zionists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra Zionists in a failed attempt to seize Enugu Govt House by bosco2017: 10:21am On May 30, 2018
moderator pls take down this info . It is false

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Zionists in a failed attempt to seize Enugu Govt House by dudebuck: 10:21am On May 30, 2018
Kingsley10000:
these ipob guys got balls......they think igbo governors are behind them
but this report happened in 2012 na, Benjamin has been realeased sef

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Zionists in a failed attempt to seize Enugu Govt House by Lovren(m): 10:23am On May 30, 2018
The Python shall dance! One more time..
Re: Biafra Zionists in a failed attempt to seize Enugu Govt House by LZAA: 10:24am On May 30, 2018
DONSMITH123:
Members of the Biafra Zionists Federation, BZF, Wednesday morning made a futile attempt to take over Enugu Government House.

DAILY POST reports that the Zionists led their self-acclaimed President, Barr. Benjamin Onwuka stormed the Government House as early as 7 am with Biafra flags.

The group had earlier vowed to be at the Government House today, Wednesday May 30 for the purpose of declaration of Biafra Republic.

Our correspondent reports that upon their arrival at the Government House gate, they were rounded up by security operatives. They marched from the Bissala Road axis to the area.

A combined team of security operatives made up of the DSS, anti-terrorism squad, mobile policemen, SARS, among others carried out the operation.

DAILY POST learnt that Onwuka and about fifteen other members of the group were arrested, while others fled.

http://dailypost.ng/2018/05/30/breaking-zionists-failed-attempt-seize-enugu-govt-house/
Lmao
Propaganda at it's finest
Now to the afonjics lemme break it down for you
If Bzm was planning this sort of thing,they would alert everyone
They wont wake up one morning and head to govt house
Oh and like i said b4 biafra is an ideology not a political party or movement like apc
Also sit at home is going well so far
Cc immhotep pointzerom iceberg3 DaBullIT

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Zionists in a failed attempt to seize Enugu Govt House by buhariguy(m): 10:26am On May 30, 2018
Grinolora:
To be honest I don’t know why these punk governors won’t sit these ppl down and give them their demand in a reasonable way,if Buhari could negotiate with the most deadly terrorist in the world then governors should negotiate with Igbos simple as,everybody just acting like an idiot,the injustice on Igbo ppl and other nigerians is crazy,we should all support ipob,not to split but give them what they want....To be honest all I see is people struggle and demanding for better life...I bi Yoruba boy oo before una call me one of em
they should vote buhari till 2023, then Igbo will takeover 2023 to 2031
Re: Biafra Zionists in a failed attempt to seize Enugu Govt House by buhariguy(m): 10:29am On May 30, 2018
LZAA:

Lmao
Propaganda at it's finest
Now to the afonjics lemme break it down for you
If Bzm was planning this sort of thing,they would alert everyone
They wont wake up one morning and head to govt house
Oh and like i said b4 biafra is an ideology not a political party or movement like apc
Also sit at home is going well so far
Cc immhotep pointzerom iceberg3 DaBullIT
it was announced by bzf to takeover Enugu government House.
Re: Biafra Zionists in a failed attempt to seize Enugu Govt House by Grinolora: 10:29am On May 30, 2018
buhariguy:
they should vote buhari till 2023, then Igbo will takeover 2023 to 2031

How old are you?
Re: Biafra Zionists in a failed attempt to seize Enugu Govt House by ipobarecriminals: 10:29am On May 30, 2018
grin grin grin grin sad cheesy wink cheesy grin grin grin "Others FLED" if KANU fled,why display ragtag enemies of the state nor go RUNZ?
Re: Biafra Zionists in a failed attempt to seize Enugu Govt House by omooba969(m): 10:29am On May 30, 2018
Fatherofdragons:
which one is BZF?

I only know ipob

BZF is a sleeper cell trying to gain relevance. I hope the hold the same struggle or ideology as IPOB cos a house divided against itself cannot stand.

My 2kobo. cool
Re: Biafra Zionists in a failed attempt to seize Enugu Govt House by itchie: 10:30am On May 30, 2018
gigabyte13:
if u say Igbos are criminals, den go say dem be law abiding... which law abiding group dey cease government house... trouble dey sleep, una carry una troublesome brain go wake am.... over to you BURATAI......

Hope ICC and the human right groups are observing this criminal actions
I guess you can't read, when did BZF become IPOB?
Re: Biafra Zionists in a failed attempt to seize Enugu Govt House by dudebuck: 10:31am On May 30, 2018
omooba969:

BZF is a sleeper cell trying to gain relevance. I hope the hold the same struggle or ideology as IPOB cos a house divided against itself cannot stand.

My 2kobo. cool
this report happened in 2012, don't be stupid.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Zionists in a failed attempt to seize Enugu Govt House by itchie: 10:31am On May 30, 2018
omooba969:

My 2kobo. cool
They don't hold the same ideology, BZF believes in violence, IPOB doesn't
Re: Biafra Zionists in a failed attempt to seize Enugu Govt House by dudebuck: 10:32am On May 30, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
grin grin grin grin sad cheesy wink cheesy grin grin grin "Others FLED" if KANU fled,why display ragtag enemies of the state nor go RUNZ?
last time I checked we are in 2018, not in 2012

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Zionists in a failed attempt to seize Enugu Govt House by itchie: 10:32am On May 30, 2018
omooba969:

My 2kobo. cool
They don't hold the same ideology, BZF believes in violence, IPOB doesn't. IPOB believes in peaceful actualization of Biafra through an independence referendum
Re: Biafra Zionists in a failed attempt to seize Enugu Govt House by itchie: 10:33am On May 30, 2018
buhariguy:
it was announced by bzf to takeover Enugu government House.
Since you guys know it was done by the BZF, why the desperation to pin it on IPOB
Re: Biafra Zionists in a failed attempt to seize Enugu Govt House by kojae(m): 10:36am On May 30, 2018
Please does anyone here know how to write a a quotation/business proposal for CD production
Re: Biafra Zionists in a failed attempt to seize Enugu Govt House by omooba969(m): 10:36am On May 30, 2018
dudebuck:
this report happened in 2012, I am fvcking stupid!

You are correct! cool
Re: Biafra Zionists in a failed attempt to seize Enugu Govt House by itchie: 10:38am On May 30, 2018
Ziggylady:

Lmao!!..deceptive idiotts!!..They have changed the title back to 'Biafra Zionist Movement'..

APC and foolishness are like co-joined twins
Seriously I'm tired of the hypocrisy of Nigerians, If you open the link from where the OP copied the news, you won't see a single mention of IPOB there but the OP deliberately changed the headline to tarnish the image of IPOB. They have already started ranting that another python dance should be declared against IPOB but it doesn't matter how long injustice and falsehood abounds, the truth will always prevail

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Zionists in a failed attempt to seize Enugu Govt House by iamhorny(m): 10:38am On May 30, 2018
Old news repeated as a current news. Seun should talk to his mods, so nairaland will not be seen as a channel of misinformation, which will hurt the credibility for this forum.

The mod should as a matter of fact take down this thread. This news is fake.

Check the dates.

http://dailypost.ng/2014/03/12/breaking-biafra-zionist-movement-claims-responsibility-enugu-government-house-attack

http://dailypost.ng/2014/03/12/breaking-biafra-zionist

1 Like

Re: Biafra Zionists in a failed attempt to seize Enugu Govt House by Ziggylady(f): 10:40am On May 30, 2018
itchie:

Seriously I'm tired of the hypocrisy of Nigerians, If you open the link from where the OP copied the news, you won't see a single mention of IPOB there but the OP deliberately changed the headline to tarnish the image of IPOB. They have already started ranting that another python dance should be declared against IPOB but it doesn't matter how long injustice and falsehood abounds, the truth will always prevail

To make matters worse,its even an old news,can you imagine?

4 Likes

Re: Biafra Zionists in a failed attempt to seize Enugu Govt House by nelsoncool28: 10:41am On May 30, 2018
Lies. I'm in Enugu & everywhere is calm. Evil bloggers

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Zionists in a failed attempt to seize Enugu Govt House by ipobarecriminals: 10:42am On May 30, 2018
cheesy kiss grin grin
dudebuck:
grin
dudebuck:
nor bi me write the news.i dey laff cos "Others FLED "without PYTHONS @sight
Re: Biafra Zionists in a failed attempt to seize Enugu Govt House by comodo: 10:42am On May 30, 2018
Ugoochukwu:
No other mainstream news outlet is reporting this.
How true could it be?
Simply put, they want traffic to their site.
Re: Biafra Zionists in a failed attempt to seize Enugu Govt House by aragonchuks(m): 10:45am On May 30, 2018
Lai Mohammed at it again

Re: Biafra Zionists in a failed attempt to seize Enugu Govt House by LIVEBYTRUTH: 10:47am On May 30, 2018
Don't mind them my dear, that is their business always looking for negative stories about the Biafra people, but no matter how the night lasts there must be morning, the rain that beats the Eagle washes it to be clean. Biafra the land of the rising sun must stand one day, i am proud to be a Biafran. All hail Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Zionists in a failed attempt to seize Enugu Govt House by naptu2: 10:47am On May 30, 2018
This isn't the first time

Biafra Zionists Movement, led by Benjamin Onwuka, have tried to capture Government House and the radio station in Enugu c2014. They were arrested and the pictures of them shirtless and in handcuffs at police headquarters was widely circulated on Nairaland.
Re: Biafra Zionists in a failed attempt to seize Enugu Govt House by abeggnow: 10:48am On May 30, 2018
Grinolora:
To be honest I don’t know why these punk governors won’t sit these ppl down and give them their demand in a reasonable way,if Buhari could negotiate with the most deadly terrorist in the world then governors should negotiate with Igbos simple as,everybody just acting like an idiot,the injustice on Igbo ppl and other nigerians is crazy,we should all support ipob,not to split but give them what they want....To be honest all I see is people struggle and demanding for better life...I bi Yoruba boy oo before una call me one of em
you should understand over 95% og igbo do not support this so called ipob.
Re: Biafra Zionists in a failed attempt to seize Enugu Govt House by itchie: 10:50am On May 30, 2018
OnankpaBa:

BREAKING: Biafra Zionists in a failed attempt to seize Enugu Govt House

Published

on

May 30, 2018
By

Emmanuel Uzodinma

http://dailypost.ng/2018/05/30/breaking-zionists-failed-attempt-seize-enugu-govt-house/
BZF did it not IPOB, enough of the evil and wicked propaganda against IPOB. BZF are well known lunatics who believe in violence yet the government keeps releasing them after their violent actions. This same Ben Onwuka led them to attack Enugu government house and Radio Nigeria Enugu in 2014 yet he and his group were released by the government. Contrast this with the brutal force been employed against the peaceful IPOB and you will see that these BZF clowns are acting a script written for them and sponsored by the powers that be.
Re: Biafra Zionists in a failed attempt to seize Enugu Govt House by naptu2: 10:51am On May 30, 2018
The Nairaland thread about the attack was explosive, but it was washed away by the Nairaland data loss tsunami.

However, Benjamin Onwuka's interview with Vanguard, in which he described how they captured the radio station and denied that they killed a policeman, is still online. There's also a Wikipedia article about the attack.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Enugu_Government_House_attack

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Presidency: Don’t Ruin South East Chances, Ohanaeze Begs IPOB / Ambassador Dumps PDP For APC In Bayelsa / The Atiku Plan: 2019 Plan To Get Nigeria Working Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.