Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,911 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Biafra Zionists in a failed attempt to seize Enugu Govt House - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Zionists in a failed attempt to seize Enugu Govt House (17722 Views)

Breaking: Police Arrest 57 Members Of Biafra Zionists Federation In Enugu / Benjamin Onwuka, Biafra Zionists Members Re-arrested In Enugu / 2019: Election Will Not Hold In 26 States – Biafra Zionists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra Zionists in a failed attempt to seize Enugu Govt House by BruncleZuma: 10:51am On May 30, 2018
This is so old Jonathan was still a VP when it broke...
Re: Biafra Zionists in a failed attempt to seize Enugu Govt House by itchie: 10:52am On May 30, 2018
abeggnow:
you should understand over 95% og igbo do not support this so called ipob.
Are you Igbo? Stop saying what you don't know. Contrary to your opinion, majority of igbos support Biafra.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Zionists in a failed attempt to seize Enugu Govt House by buhariguy(m): 10:52am On May 30, 2018
Grinolora:

How old are you?
70yrs
Re: Biafra Zionists in a failed attempt to seize Enugu Govt House by iamhorny(m): 10:53am On May 30, 2018
fake new, old news....beware of hateful evil and unprofessional paid propagandist known as mods

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Zionists in a failed attempt to seize Enugu Govt House by godofuck231: 10:53am On May 30, 2018
Why are these igbo factions so stupid, they all feel they are the wisest and take any form of stupidity to make themselves look more stupid, zionist? In Nigeria? OK
Re: Biafra Zionists in a failed attempt to seize Enugu Govt House by NnamdiEducamia(m): 10:53am On May 30, 2018
Fake news!
Re: Biafra Zionists in a failed attempt to seize Enugu Govt House by NnamdiEducamia(m): 10:54am On May 30, 2018
Fake news!
Fake news!
Fake news!

I'm beginning to hate Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Zionists in a failed attempt to seize Enugu Govt House by naptu2: 10:55am On May 30, 2018
It was reported on the radio, a week ago, that Benjamin Onwuka threatened to launch another attack on Government House Enugu and declare Biafran Independence at State House.
Re: Biafra Zionists in a failed attempt to seize Enugu Govt House by Enugufirstson(m): 11:11am On May 30, 2018
Which Enugu? ??

Maybe we have two Enugus in Nigeria.

'Seizing Enugu Govt House indeed'
Re: Biafra Zionists in a failed attempt to seize Enugu Govt House by Ojiofor: 11:13am On May 30, 2018
Ben Onwuka is one crazy activist.
Re: Biafra Zionists in a failed attempt to seize Enugu Govt House by laribari(m): 11:14am On May 30, 2018
OnankpaBa:
Imagine. This is treason. They should be made to dance to Buratai's music

I don't belief the story but if it's true then im shocked. Does it mean peeps don't know what treason is?

Biafra can't be achieved this way. Why is Kanu today? Why is the world, UN not talking? No sanctions on Nigeria too. This is world politics; Nigeria has paid her dues and paid in full when it comes to world politics and supporting the UN in peace keeping. US, Britain and Israel knows what happened to Kanu.

Igbo masses are being deceived, treason is treason but many don't understand it.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Zionists in a failed attempt to seize Enugu Govt House by Geofavor(m): 11:21am On May 30, 2018
UNIZIK1stSon:
Warning! Don't Click This!!!! Unless You are Sworn Biafran...!!

You are a Foooool
Re: Biafra Zionists in a failed attempt to seize Enugu Govt House by dudebuck: 11:22am On May 30, 2018
omooba969:

You are correct! cool
you know very well you are stup1d.
Re: Biafra Zionists in a failed attempt to seize Enugu Govt House by shitholenation: 11:23am On May 30, 2018
Nigeria is created for the satisfaction of the westerners,ibos are wise enough to know that all that is called nigeria is only for the benefit of the white man through the zombies that calls themselves leaders,they think that they are embezzling money but they don't really know what the white man takes away from us(nigerians) on a daily basis.
Re: Biafra Zionists in a failed attempt to seize Enugu Govt House by omooba969(m): 11:25am On May 30, 2018
dudebuck:
I know very well that I am very stup1d.

Exactly. grin
Re: Biafra Zionists in a failed attempt to seize Enugu Govt House by Nobody: 11:26am On May 30, 2018
OhiOfIhima:
I didn't against their so called Sit-at-home order because some States in d West do observed June 12 as PH but attempt to takeover any government parastatal is a Treason offence n those involves should deal wit decisively.... Nonsense!
Your English and your sense of reasoning, I dunno which is worse? shocked
Re: Biafra Zionists in a failed attempt to seize Enugu Govt House by dudebuck: 11:27am On May 30, 2018
omooba969:

Exactly. grin
both of you are stup1d
Re: Biafra Zionists in a failed attempt to seize Enugu Govt House by omooba969(m): 11:29am On May 30, 2018
dudebuck:
I am stup1d

I know this already, I don't need to be reminded ok. grin
Re: Biafra Zionists in a failed attempt to seize Enugu Govt House by OhiOfIhima: 11:38am On May 30, 2018
mrdashing10:

Your English and your sense of reasoning, I dunno which is worse? shocked

Mr lecturer, write yours out n compare.... Stupid he-goat
Re: Biafra Zionists in a failed attempt to seize Enugu Govt House by sulasa07(m): 11:58am On May 30, 2018
Grinolora:

If you call Igbos terrorist what will you call Boko Haram?Did they use bombs,rockets,seize military post,kidnap kids....you will see water you will call it a flower,you are that stupid
Either u dey guns n bombs or words in terrorising people,you are a terrorist.
Re: Biafra Zionists in a failed attempt to seize Enugu Govt House by sulasa07(m): 12:00pm On May 30, 2018
Lakeside79:

I have been reading all the posts and 90% of the propel here claim this post is fake , even your ibo brothers living in the same.enugu

Now I wonder why someone would create a fake.posts and use multiple.accoumts to comment as you are doing
You are not okay I can.see

Anyways it doesn't.concern.me , buy I think you should.spend.your time gainfully
Am not hypocritical, I have one account, either the news is real or not,we still have to comment. Besides,is this not how you people act,Is it also every news about book haram,Fulani herdsmen that is real
Re: Biafra Zionists in a failed attempt to seize Enugu Govt House by dudebuck: 12:01pm On May 30, 2018
omooba969:

I know this already, I don't need to be reminded ok. grin
whoopidy whoopidy poop, poop poop, whoopidy poop.
Re: Biafra Zionists in a failed attempt to seize Enugu Govt House by abeggnow: 12:05pm On May 30, 2018
itchie:

Are you Igbo? Stop saying what you don't know. Contrary to your opinion, majority of igbos support Biafra.
I doubt this from my understanding and observation its basically the uneducated that suport ipob.
Re: Biafra Zionists in a failed attempt to seize Enugu Govt House by brodalokie: 12:18pm On May 30, 2018
shitholenation:
Nigeria is created for the satisfaction of the westerners,ibos are wise enough to know that all that is called nigeria is only for the benefit of the white man through the zombies that calls themselves leaders,they think that they are embezzling money but they don't really know what the white man takes away from us(nigerians) on a daily basis.

Nigeria is for the benefit of Nigerians. Nigeria is within Nigeria and comprising of IBO, Yoruba, Hausa, Edo, delta, calaba etc

Nigeria is zion. Nigeria is united in spirit.

You think western people want to take Nigeria but you are the ones to take it. You against your Western rival and Nigeria is suffering for it.

The west and you owe Nigeria. Stop scamming Nigeria.
Re: Biafra Zionists in a failed attempt to seize Enugu Govt House by OnankpaBa(m): 12:19pm On May 30, 2018
itchie:

BZF did it not IPOB, enough of the evil and wicked propaganda against IPOB. BZF are well known lunatics who believe in violence yet the government keeps releasing them after their violent actions. This same Ben Onwuka led them to attack Enugu government house and Radio Nigeria Enugu in 2014 yet he and his group were released by the government. Contrast this with the brutal force been employed against the peaceful IPOB and you will see that these BZF clowns are acting a script written for them and sponsored by the powers that be.
Re: Biafra Zionists in a failed attempt to seize Enugu Govt House by brodalokie: 12:20pm On May 30, 2018
BruncleZuma:
This is so old Jonathan was still a VP when it broke...

In the matrix when you get a dejavu, it means they have change gear. A reprogramming. Watch it
Re: Biafra Zionists in a failed attempt to seize Enugu Govt House by Nobody: 12:36pm On May 30, 2018
sulasa07:

Am not hypocritical, I have one account, either the news is real or not,we still have to comment. Besides,is this not how you people act,Is it also every news about book haram,Fulani herdsmen that is real

I have been watching you

You have multiple accounts you are a pathological liar

What do you mean by you people? You have something against my tribe?

Be warned I am not those ibos you insult be very careful
I am Yoruba and won't take your nonsense
Re: Biafra Zionists in a failed attempt to seize Enugu Govt House by nky039: 1:25pm On May 30, 2018
feel for yourself before and ur failed zoo. .. u feel for us. we dont need that ur animalistic feeling[quote author=Lucid1 post=68011662]Which kind problem be this? Don’t these guys ever chill. I feel for their comrades in captivity detention though; Fighting for a lost cause.
Re: Biafra Zionists in a failed attempt to seize Enugu Govt House by Nobody: 3:30pm On May 30, 2018
OhiOfIhima:

Mr lecturer, write yours out n compare.... Stupid he-goat
I just went through your transmission, I mean profile grin
No vex, before you call your uncle (IGP) for me.
Re: Biafra Zionists in a failed attempt to seize Enugu Govt House by sulasa07(m): 3:30pm On May 30, 2018
Lakeside79:

I have been watching you

You have multiple accounts you are a pathological liar

What do you mean by you people? You have something against my tribe?

Be warned I am not those ibos you insult be very careful
I am Yoruba and won't take your nonsense
I don't have multiple accounts once again,if you yab me,I yab you back,it's not insulting, besides am Yoruba not Hausa.
Re: Biafra Zionists in a failed attempt to seize Enugu Govt House by Blue3k(m): 3:34pm On Jun 01, 2018
Lol what a delusional bunch.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Zionists in a failed attempt to seize Enugu Govt House by Chidav123(m): 2:42pm On Jun 12, 2018
dudebuck:
he has since been released
No

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Atiku Plan: 2019 Plan To Get Nigeria Working Again / 2023: Saraki Tells Youths Not To Contest For Elections So As Not To Be Corrupted / Omisore: My Focus Is Governor Oyetola’s Re-Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.