Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,260 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:44 AM

Nigerian Singer Simi Celebrates Mum On Her Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Singer Simi Celebrates Mum On Her Birthday (388 Views)

Simi Celebrates Adekunle Gold's 34th Birthday (Photo) / Simi Celebrates Her Daughter, Adejare Kosoko, As She Clocks 6 Months Old (Photo) / Simi Celebrates Adekunle Gold's 33rd Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Singer Simi Celebrates Mum On Her Birthday by infonewsnigeria: 9:54am On May 30, 2018
Nigerian singer Simisola Bolattito Ogunleye popularly known as Simi took to facebook owned photo sharing app instagram to celebrate her mum who got a year older today. The singer shared a cute photo with the caption** "My Queen! My heart. My love. You are priceless Olusola Francisca. One of my goals in this life is to spoil you and never let you worry about anything by the grace of the Almighty. I know the things that you have sacrificed for me and my siblings. I pray God gives all of us the capability to treat you like the royalty that you are.
I admire your strength mother. Thank you for teaching me kindness and raising me to know I can do and be anything. Thank you for letting me use my voice and never shutting me down. Happy birthday Iya temi. Love you long time ❤️

source: https://www.infonewsnigeria.com/discussion/475/nigerian-singer-simi-celebrates-mum-on-her-birthday?new=1

(1) (Reply)

My Chest�! See Ubi Franklin's Epic Response 2 Man Who Askd If His Jersey's Fake / #bbnaija Nina Flaunts Her Brand New Car (photos) / See What Ex Bbnaija Housemate Khloe Wrote About Mentor Denrele Edun As Hes +1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.