Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Simi Celebrates Her Daughter, Adejare Kosoko, As She Clocks 6 Months Old (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Simi Celebrates Her Daughter, Adejare Kosoko, As She Clocks 6 Months Old (Photo) (47458 Views)

Simi Celebrates Her 35th Birthday In Marrakech With Family / Simi Celebrates Her Daughter, Adejare's 1st Birthday (Photos) / Adejare Kosoko Deja: Simi Speaks On The Birth Of Her Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Simi Celebrates Her Daughter, Adejare Kosoko, As She Clocks 6 Months Old (Photo) by LegendVibes: 4:28pm On Nov 30, 2020
Singer Simi has celebrated her daughter Adejare Kosoko as she clocks six months old, Igbere TV reports.

The 32-year-old in an Instagram post shared a picture of herself and Adejare on the bed.

The ‘Duduke’ singer also penned a lovely note to her daughter.

“My baby. My daughter. The love of my life. This feisty little chocolate princess is 6 months old today. God is so great,” she wrote on Monday.

“You make me giddy Adejare. You changed my life and turned my Spirit inside out. Giving you life (in collaboration with God and your daddy) gave me new life, and is the most spiritual thing I ever did in all my life.”

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIN5FwPhahb/?igshid=1hqkh9s60u161

Simi and her husband Adekunle Gold welcomed their daughter Adejare in May.

They got married in a private ceremony in December 2019.

11 Likes

Re: Simi Celebrates Her Daughter, Adejare Kosoko, As She Clocks 6 Months Old (Photo) by Netanya(f): 4:36pm On Nov 30, 2020
There's nothing compared to a mother's love , for real . I just pray that God grants women still wanting the fruit of the womb their desires.

Modified: to those quoting me , father's love is great too and should be appreciated forever . .....

170 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Simi Celebrates Her Daughter, Adejare Kosoko, As She Clocks 6 Months Old (Photo) by debbydams(f): 5:54pm On Nov 30, 2020
Netanya:
There's nothing compared to a mother's love , for real . I just pray that God grants women still wanting the fruit of the womb their desires.
amen

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Simi Celebrates Her Daughter, Adejare Kosoko, As She Clocks 6 Months Old (Photo) by Kennyking1234: 7:58pm On Nov 30, 2020
Kennyking1234:

EDIT(1):
wow! i got more quotes than expected. Rather than attending individually let me place the resources here.
NOTE; YOU MUST BE ON TELEGRAM!
FOR THOSE WILLING TO LEARN PYTHON SEARCH AND JOIN THIS CHANNEL @pythonlbooks YOU WOULD BE OVERWHELMED WITH HUNDREDS OF BOOKS, SIMPLY SEARCH FOR THIS BOOK IN PARTICULAR " Python Crash Course" ITS A GOOD START.

EDIT(2)
ANOTHER GOOD CHANNEL IS @javaebooks . IT HAS BOOKS ON DIFFERENT PROGRAMING LANGUAGES. FROM PYTHON TO C ETC...

EDIT(3)
FULL COURSE ON PYTHON...
Google Drive Link: [DesireCourse.Net] Udemy - Complete Python Developer in 2020 Zero to Mastery https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1iKNamoVgD8rgRbc8z34VQpF6Uyed2z8X (15.01GB) #REQUEST ACCESS AND TRY LATER.
FOR THOSE THAT DONT HAVE DATA TO DOWNLOAD AT ONCE YOU CAN DOWNLOAD IN SMALLER CHUNCKS

EDIT(3) 4 HOURS VIDEO ON BEGINNING PYTHON(FREECODE CAMP).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfscVS0vtbw

PLEASE ASK IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION

PLEASE LIKE AND SHARE TO OTHERS... #ALTRUISM

3 Likes

Re: Simi Celebrates Her Daughter, Adejare Kosoko, As She Clocks 6 Months Old (Photo) by Arewa247(m): 7:58pm On Nov 30, 2020
Ok
Re: Simi Celebrates Her Daughter, Adejare Kosoko, As She Clocks 6 Months Old (Photo) by HerMajestyCares(f): 7:58pm On Nov 30, 2020
All the best baby girl.

cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simi Celebrates Her Daughter, Adejare Kosoko, As She Clocks 6 Months Old (Photo) by ATEAMS: 7:58pm On Nov 30, 2020
Pretty good

1 Like

Re: Simi Celebrates Her Daughter, Adejare Kosoko, As She Clocks 6 Months Old (Photo) by askakim(m): 7:58pm On Nov 30, 2020
wow.. life is really beautiful when God bless u beautiful children

3 Likes

Re: Simi Celebrates Her Daughter, Adejare Kosoko, As She Clocks 6 Months Old (Photo) by rocknation62(m): 7:59pm On Nov 30, 2020
Congratulations! Duduke is 6months old...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simi Celebrates Her Daughter, Adejare Kosoko, As She Clocks 6 Months Old (Photo) by Howyeh(f): 7:59pm On Nov 30, 2020
Netanya:
Amen IJN!

6 Likes

Re: Simi Celebrates Her Daughter, Adejare Kosoko, As She Clocks 6 Months Old (Photo) by Fierypreacher: 7:59pm On Nov 30, 2020
shocked

Ugly Simi.

I hope the daughter doesn't express her gene.

Sometimes, how some guys settle for ugly girls dey tire me.

Quest for godly virtues and character is not an excuse to marry an ugly woman cos the journey far well well.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simi Celebrates Her Daughter, Adejare Kosoko, As She Clocks 6 Months Old (Photo) by assnal: 7:59pm On Nov 30, 2020
So she will also celebrate when the baby clocks 7 months old, 8 months old, 9 months old, etc.

Well, at the very least, it is clear that the father doesn't have time for all these monthly celebration of hers. It is she and her social media followers that will be doing that one.

3 Likes

Re: Simi Celebrates Her Daughter, Adejare Kosoko, As She Clocks 6 Months Old (Photo) by Beverlyjean(f): 7:59pm On Nov 30, 2020
Do they now celebrate birthdays during months

10 Likes

Re: Simi Celebrates Her Daughter, Adejare Kosoko, As She Clocks 6 Months Old (Photo) by TalkTalkTwins(m): 8:00pm On Nov 30, 2020
ok
Re: Simi Celebrates Her Daughter, Adejare Kosoko, As She Clocks 6 Months Old (Photo) by ModestGal(f): 8:00pm On Nov 30, 2020
Wow, never knew Simi was 32, she has such a small stature, beautiful her

1 Like

Re: Simi Celebrates Her Daughter, Adejare Kosoko, As She Clocks 6 Months Old (Photo) by Ayula911: 8:00pm On Nov 30, 2020
K

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simi Celebrates Her Daughter, Adejare Kosoko, As She Clocks 6 Months Old (Photo) by ijewejones: 8:01pm On Nov 30, 2020
Wait oo,why is the picture quality like that of 1994 or so

Well..wishing Adejare Kosoko, the little princess all the best she has been ordained by God to be & more of what her mum wants her to grow to be. Amen!

5 Likes

Re: Simi Celebrates Her Daughter, Adejare Kosoko, As She Clocks 6 Months Old (Photo) by Spinorenwebs(m): 8:02pm On Nov 30, 2020
Handsome boy Don’t ask me how I saw his face grin

Check my signature for your websites today
Re: Simi Celebrates Her Daughter, Adejare Kosoko, As She Clocks 6 Months Old (Photo) by santislim8(m): 8:02pm On Nov 30, 2020
The God that did for you will do it for our own Adesua grin.

2 Likes

Re: Simi Celebrates Her Daughter, Adejare Kosoko, As She Clocks 6 Months Old (Photo) by majamajic(m): 8:02pm On Nov 30, 2020
Simi , nice voice

1 Like

Re: Simi Celebrates Her Daughter, Adejare Kosoko, As She Clocks 6 Months Old (Photo) by WrittyWritter(f): 8:03pm On Nov 30, 2020
Congrats to her..Hope she celebrates plenty more months and years with her....Never knew Simi was 32..people with small stature shaa cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Simi Celebrates Her Daughter, Adejare Kosoko, As She Clocks 6 Months Old (Photo) by Sonnobax15(m): 8:03pm On Nov 30, 2020
cheesy. Like seriously,na for belle nai pikin take dey tay...

Nothing sweet reach momma's love,so genuine and can't even be compared with that of the most loyal girlfriend.....

Those of una wey una mama still dey alive,make una dey always dey respect and love una mama

1 Like

Re: Simi Celebrates Her Daughter, Adejare Kosoko, As She Clocks 6 Months Old (Photo) by Myleakupdate: 8:04pm On Nov 30, 2020
Ok
Re: Simi Celebrates Her Daughter, Adejare Kosoko, As She Clocks 6 Months Old (Photo) by GreaterFuture(m): 8:04pm On Nov 30, 2020
Really, Where is the Party at?
Congratulations to mother and Child.

If you are in Lagos or other parts of the South West, and you need Soybeans or maize in large Quantities and Tonnes, pls see my Profile for Contact and WhatsApp. Serious Buyers only please. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Simi Celebrates Her Daughter, Adejare Kosoko, As She Clocks 6 Months Old (Photo) by hopexter(m): 8:04pm On Nov 30, 2020
3rd to comment. I dedicate this page to the families of the farmers beheaded by Bokoharam.
May God grant them the strength and courage to bear their loss. The Entire nation sympathize with you cry cry
Re: Simi Celebrates Her Daughter, Adejare Kosoko, As She Clocks 6 Months Old (Photo) by Shadysen: 8:05pm On Nov 30, 2020
Spinorenwebs:
Handsome boy Don’t ask me how I saw his face grin

Check my signature for your websites today
boy k
Re: Simi Celebrates Her Daughter, Adejare Kosoko, As She Clocks 6 Months Old (Photo) by Ziggylee(m): 8:05pm On Nov 30, 2020
The baby looks like local yoruba pikin...
No even be like say she was born in London sef

1 Like

Re: Simi Celebrates Her Daughter, Adejare Kosoko, As She Clocks 6 Months Old (Photo) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Nov 30, 2020
Hardworking fine lady plus hardworking handsome man will definitely give birth to hardworking fine baby grin.
Simi and teni
My fav wink kiss

2 Likes

Re: Simi Celebrates Her Daughter, Adejare Kosoko, As She Clocks 6 Months Old (Photo) by AlwaysUnique(m): 8:05pm On Nov 30, 2020
W

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of DonJazzy And Dbanj In The Studio / Tekno Risks Jail For Publicly Dancing With Van Strippers / Meme Featuring Tuface, Nwankwo And Okocha Trending On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.