Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,368 members, 7,954,491 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:19 PM

Is There Any Recuva For Mac To Recover Files On Mac? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Is There Any Recuva For Mac To Recover Files On Mac? (1094 Views)

How To Recover Files From A Crashed Hard Drive | Easy Step / 2017 13" Macbook Pro - The Mac To Buy In 2020? / How Can I Back Up My Mac To My Synology NAS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Any Recuva For Mac To Recover Files On Mac? by TinaWu(f): 10:34am On May 30, 2018
I used to be a Windows user and tried Recuva to recover lost files.
And now I have a MacBook. But yesterday, I formatted one of the hard drives and lost all files on it.
I am looking for a Recuva for Mac that can help me recover lost files on my MacBook.
And I found a Recuva for Mac. Has anyone tried it? Or if you use any other alternative, please recommend it to me. Thanks.
Re: Is There Any Recuva For Mac To Recover Files On Mac? by RedfordRob: 4:34pm On Dec 02, 2018
Are you looking to perform recovering deleted files on your Mac?

Mac Data Recovery can be used to perform a quick scan for recoverable data. Aside from a reliable data recovery for Raw files, this recovery utility also offers several features for locating and recovering exactly what you want including the ability to:

1. Search for more than 300 file types.
2. Preview each scan result.
3. Customize the recovery selections.
4. Search for specific files in the scan results.
5. Scan for customized file types.
Re: Is There Any Recuva For Mac To Recover Files On Mac? by Anonymousert: 6:48pm On Nov 07, 2023
Recuva is a popular data recovery software for Windows, but there is no official Recuva for Mac. However, there are many Recuva for Mac alternatives available, such as Disk Drill, Stellar Data Recovery for Mac, and EaseUS Data Recovery for Mac. These alternatives offer similar features to Recuva, such as the ability to recover deleted files here, formatted drives, and lost partitions.

(1) (Reply)

Neat HP Elitebook, Corei5 350gb , 1gb Dedicated Graphics, With Games And Pad 65k / Dell Latitude Laptop For Sale / ✈✳✅ 9hours Of Battery Life Guaranteed / Just 3pieces Available/2018 Dell E5480

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.