Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,188 members, 7,829,253 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Buhari Meets With Wives Of 36 State Governors (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Meets With Wives Of 36 State Governors (Photos) (27004 Views)

Governor Akeredolu Receives Southwest Governors (PHOTOS) / Okorocha Absent As Buhari Meets With Ekweremadu, South-East Governors (Photos) / Buhari Meets Osinbajo, Saraki, Fayemi & APC Governors (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Meets With Wives Of 36 State Governors (Photos) by Abuforallah1(m): 12:54pm On May 30, 2018
Sai baba, you’ve won already please vote for this corruption free man .

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets With Wives Of 36 State Governors (Photos) by Aliyu333: 12:55pm On May 30, 2018
PointZerom:
What is a man with a dead manhood meeting 36 women for? .
sorry not sorry, but how did you know the manhood is dead? He had an 3xperiment on someone you know?
Re: Buhari Meets With Wives Of 36 State Governors (Photos) by Artzdanielsz(m): 12:55pm On May 30, 2018
see divided nation. from their different dress code i am sure the northern dress differently and the southern same. this govt is all about division
Re: Buhari Meets With Wives Of 36 State Governors (Photos) by fxskye: 1:00pm On May 30, 2018
Part of 2019 Election Strategies
Re: Buhari Meets With Wives Of 36 State Governors (Photos) by PointZerom: 1:00pm On May 30, 2018
Aliyu333:
sorry not sorry, but how did you know the manhood is dead? He had an 3xperiment on someone you know?

Aishawo his wife said so.
Re: Buhari Meets With Wives Of 36 State Governors (Photos) by Alejoc(m): 1:01pm On May 30, 2018
Endorsement galore!
Re: Buhari Meets With Wives Of 36 State Governors (Photos) by lexy2014: 1:15pm On May 30, 2018
CLASSMAN:
Telling them what pls?
that is d man that said he will stop d waste and wrongful use of state resources encouraging it by hosting 36 women+ his wife who have no constitutional roles and their several aides to a meeting that has no basis. And folks are still falling head over heals trying to defend d indefensible

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets With Wives Of 36 State Governors (Photos) by Aliyu333: 1:16pm On May 30, 2018
PointZerom:

Aishawo his wife said so.
weak, try something better

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Meets With Wives Of 36 State Governors (Photos) by lexy2014: 1:16pm On May 30, 2018
Abuforallah1:
Sai baba, you’ve won already please vote for this corruption free man .
d money used to sponsor buhari in 2015, where did it come from?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets With Wives Of 36 State Governors (Photos) by KLINMANN(m): 1:31pm On May 30, 2018
Aliyu333:
weak, try something better
It's not weak.. Hahahahahaha
Re: Buhari Meets With Wives Of 36 State Governors (Photos) by Abuforallah1(m): 1:35pm On May 30, 2018
lexy2014:
d money used to sponsor buhari in 2015, where did it come from?

From your dry pocket I guess,your vote is not going to be counted on that day, believe me.
Re: Buhari Meets With Wives Of 36 State Governors (Photos) by Aliyu333: 1:44pm On May 30, 2018
KLINMANN:
It's not weak.. Hahahahahaha
We can't all see things the same way can we?. If throwing old tantrums is what makes a point valid, sorry my reasoning is beyond that.
Re: Buhari Meets With Wives Of 36 State Governors (Photos) by peacengine(m): 1:52pm On May 30, 2018
Make una aspire for the role una sef
Re: Buhari Meets With Wives Of 36 State Governors (Photos) by opribo(m): 1:52pm On May 30, 2018
Its not more than begging them to help him win in 2019. Which will never work. Haba, when last did he invite the wives of state governors.

I'm the final analysis, how much did he give each of them.
Re: Buhari Meets With Wives Of 36 State Governors (Photos) by Olatara(f): 2:22pm On May 30, 2018
Akanapiaigwe:
Buhari is a terrorist aisha is a shameless corrupt prostitute
Why?
Re: Buhari Meets With Wives Of 36 State Governors (Photos) by Adefemiaderoju1: 2:34pm On May 30, 2018
I wonder what they are there for maybe to meet him in the other room
Re: Buhari Meets With Wives Of 36 State Governors (Photos) by lexy2014: 2:49pm On May 30, 2018
Abuforallah1:

From your dry pocket I guess,your vote is not going to be counted on that day, believe me.
first, if my pocket is dry how did I now become a sponsor? Thats a massive contradiction. Second, u are guessing meaning u aren't even sure of what u are alleging. 4a a man who u say is "corruption free", u should b more confident of ur response. Third, are u d one who decides whose votes get counted and who votes don't get counted? That is corruption
Re: Buhari Meets With Wives Of 36 State Governors (Photos) by figure007(m): 2:59pm On May 30, 2018
makkosky:
Religion Discrimination

The third picture shows the true Nigeria.......

Why separate those with Hijabs?
to tell you one of the main problem of Nigeria... And that's why the nation finds it hard to grow... What's stopping them from wearing same thing and be one.... Division everywhere
Re: Buhari Meets With Wives Of 36 State Governors (Photos) by makkosky(m): 3:22pm On May 30, 2018
Its painful

figure007:
to tell you one of the main problem of Nigeria... And that's why the nation finds it hard to grow... What's stopping them from wearing same thing and be one.... Division everywhere
Re: Buhari Meets With Wives Of 36 State Governors (Photos) by xreal: 3:44pm On May 30, 2018
CLASSMAN:
Telling them what pls?

I wonder.
Re: Buhari Meets With Wives Of 36 State Governors (Photos) by Icon79(m): 3:52pm On May 30, 2018
KPOM!

#FailedState
#Sh!tHoleCountry

O pari

PrettySleek:
Hmmmmm, because there is nothing more important to attend to. Health workers are on strike, meanwhile Ebola dey our backyard undecided uncle Bubu has refused to address it. This country is a disgrace. Failed government angry

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets With Wives Of 36 State Governors (Photos) by Balyz: 3:55pm On May 30, 2018
Akanapiaigwe:
Buhari is a terrorist
aisha is a shameless corrupt prostitute
Shut up

Re: Buhari Meets With Wives Of 36 State Governors (Photos) by no1madman(m): 8:51pm On May 30, 2018
President no fit u.
Stupid cow!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biggest Losers In Nigeria Politics Since 1999 / God Hasn't Spoken On Nigeria’s Next President - Adeboye / Sule Lamido Accuses Buhari of Divisive Campaigns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.