Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,992 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:09 PM

God Hasn't Spoken On Nigeria’s Next President - Adeboye - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / God Hasn't Spoken On Nigeria’s Next President - Adeboye (26959 Views)

God Hasn't Spoken To Me On 2023 Election -pastor Adeboye / CAN President, Adeboye, Others Ask Buhari To Scrap Ruga / Town Hall Meeting: Why I Haven’t Spoken On Ganduje —buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Hasn't Spoken On Nigeria’s Next President - Adeboye by Omooba77: 1:12pm On Jan 07, 2023
The General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Pastor Enoch Adeboye, has hinted that God has not spoken to him yet on the winner of the next President of the country in the forthcoming 2023 polls.

The revered cleric made the claim on Saturday morning, January 7, during this month’s Holy Ghost Service tagged, “Wonderful” which was held at the Redemption City, Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Ogun State.

Adeboye added that members of RCCG and Nigerians at large should ensure their Permanent Voter Cards are handy and ready to be used to exercise their civic rights come February 25 presidential poll whether God specifies the winner before then or not.

You may be saying the election is next month and He has not spoken until now. I advise that you get your PVCs ready.

If He doesn’t speak before the elections, then be ready to vote as your spirit leads. If He tells me, well, I may tell you or I may not,” he said.

Speaking to the congregation on other prophecies that might have been heard on the winner, Adeboye said it is important to listen to only the words of God and discard fake prophecies.

The RCCG leader further charged the congregation to ensure they live holy to hear when God speaks and to be ready to follow His directives so as not to be led astray by fake prophecies.

https://punchng.com/god-hasnt-spoken-on-nigerias-next-president-adeboye/

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: God Hasn't Spoken On Nigeria’s Next President - Adeboye by JasonScoolari: 1:14pm On Jan 07, 2023
Papa Adeboye's body language is for Peter Obi....

Oluremi Tinubu will not like this.... After all the fat offerings, church donations and seed faith. grin

175 Likes 20 Shares

Re: God Hasn't Spoken On Nigeria’s Next President - Adeboye by BigSarah(f): 1:14pm On Jan 07, 2023
Lol abi, God mention name wey you no like? .

How will the omnipresent not speak about something that's maybe 2 months away

Sha vote Atiku, say no to rookies and drug barons

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: God Hasn't Spoken On Nigeria’s Next President - Adeboye by KingKO22: 1:15pm On Jan 07, 2023
God will speak before February 25 and it's in favor of Jagaban of Africa

92 Likes 11 Shares

Re: God Hasn't Spoken On Nigeria’s Next President - Adeboye by ThoughtOfYou: 1:16pm On Jan 07, 2023
Following....
I'm here to comment
Re: God Hasn't Spoken On Nigeria’s Next President - Adeboye by TimT: 1:16pm On Jan 07, 2023
Lolzzzz... Anything God wan talk, we sha no wan hear Tinubu name ooo grin grin grin

79 Likes 10 Shares

Re: God Hasn't Spoken On Nigeria’s Next President - Adeboye by ahiboilandgas: 1:17pm On Jan 07, 2023
Omooba77:
The General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Pastor Enoch Adeboye, has hinted that God has not spoken to him yet on the winner of the next President of the country in the forthcoming 2023 polls.

The revered cleric made the claim on Saturday morning, January 7, during this month’s Holy Ghost Service tagged, “Wonderful” which was held at the Redemption City, Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Ogun State.

Adeboye added that members of RCCG and Nigerians at large should ensure their Permanent Voter Cards are handy and ready to be used to exercise their civic rights come February 25 presidential poll whether God specifies the winner before then or not.

“You may be saying the election is next month and He has not spoken until now. I advise that you get your PVCs ready.

“If He doesn’t speak before the elections, then be ready to vote as your spirit leads. If He tells me, well, I may tell you or I may not,” he said.

Speaking to the congregation on other prophecies that might have been heard on the winner, Adeboye said it is important to listen to only the words of God and discard fake prophecies.

The RCCG leader further charged the congregation to ensure they live holy to hear when God speaks and to be ready to follow His directives so as not to be led astray by fake prophecies.

retire mathematicain the God of maths show that there might be no winner and a run off ! After you used all your parameters!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: God Hasn't Spoken On Nigeria’s Next President - Adeboye by oyin44: 1:17pm On Jan 07, 2023
grin
Re: God Hasn't Spoken On Nigeria’s Next President - Adeboye by airminem(f): 1:18pm On Jan 07, 2023
God doesn't need our words to know our hearts, and he is faithful to answer even our unspoken requests Voting P. Obi as next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria!

119 Likes 7 Shares

Re: God Hasn't Spoken On Nigeria’s Next President - Adeboye by nepapole(m): 1:19pm On Jan 07, 2023
Funny!!!

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: God Hasn't Spoken On Nigeria’s Next President - Adeboye by KingKO22: 1:19pm On Jan 07, 2023
Seem all the churches and crusade that Pandora ANINI Obituary have been visited na efforts in futility bcs it seems God don't give a dime about Pandora Obituary useless effort at all grin

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: God Hasn't Spoken On Nigeria’s Next President - Adeboye by okeysoninv: 1:19pm On Jan 07, 2023
I dey laugh o.

2 Likes

Re: God Hasn't Spoken On Nigeria’s Next President - Adeboye by TheGiftedOne(m): 1:20pm On Jan 07, 2023
Everything God wants us to hear is in his sacred book the Bible. All these noise is self validation and nothing more.

12 Likes

Re: God Hasn't Spoken On Nigeria’s Next President - Adeboye by Holla911(m): 1:20pm On Jan 07, 2023
Lol. Maybe his god uses a slow network to communicate.
My God has spoken to me and has choosing jagaban to lead Nigeria to prosperity.
I was further informed about what is to happen to god of men ( Religious leaders ) like him.
Many secrets will be exposed and many of them will be shamed. Many of this popular pastors\clerics will cease to exist and many false foundations will be broken.
A bit of violence will erupt but will be dealt with by higher authorities.
Alot of the japa crews will return to Nigeria along with many foreigners too.
The enemies of nigeria will try to frustrate God's effort but they will be disgraced.
God bless Nigeria.
Nigeria must be great.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: God Hasn't Spoken On Nigeria’s Next President - Adeboye by duro4chang(m): 1:51pm On Jan 07, 2023
God has spoken once and twice we have heard that all Power belongs to God. God gives power to who HE want

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: God Hasn't Spoken On Nigeria’s Next President - Adeboye by Zelenskyy(m): 1:59pm On Jan 07, 2023
It will be difficult for this church to give a prophecy against Thïefnubu, even when God has spoken.

The last time Thïefnubu visited the Redemption camp, I am sure he didn't go there empty handed..

Ghana must Go bags or Fat Brown Envelopes must have followed him there, with money inside...

If the wife was not a so called pastor in that church, God would have spoken long time ago and they would have been crying out against Thïefnubu's Mu-Mu Ticket by now....

For the sake of Emphasis....

Remi Tinubu is a fake pastor...

She is also a Juju Priestess...

She consults the deities of Lagos to fight her perceived enemies ..

She is in the Mosque on Friday...

Dancing Juju on Saturday...

And Shouting Hallelujah on Sunday

So Nigerians can only imagine the God that spoke before she was ordained a pastor ....

And which God are we expecting to hear his voice concerning the upcoming General Elections ?

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: God Hasn't Spoken On Nigeria’s Next President - Adeboye by Omooba77: 2:44pm On Jan 07, 2023
ahiboilandgas:
retire mathematicain the God of maths show that there might be no winner and a run off ! After you used all your parameters!

No.....
Re: God Hasn't Spoken On Nigeria’s Next President - Adeboye by Omooba77: 4:13pm On Jan 07, 2023
Get your PVC......

1 Like

Re: God Hasn't Spoken On Nigeria’s Next President - Adeboye by BATified2023: 4:16pm On Jan 07, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Papa Adeboye's body language is for Peter Obi....

Oluremi Tinubu will not like this.... After all the fat offerings, church donations and seed faith. grin
the same charlatans who couldn’t see covid

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Hasn't Spoken On Nigeria’s Next President - Adeboye by OritaIbadan: 4:20pm On Jan 07, 2023
Already the entire RCCG Members are Obidiemt. Daddy G O doesn't need to make any public announcement for this. I visit Daddy G.O office regularly his personal secertary is my pastor.

11 Likes

Re: God Hasn't Spoken On Nigeria’s Next President - Adeboye by Goodday90(m): 4:23pm On Jan 07, 2023
Imagine standing on the mandate of a man that needs support to stand

I can’t wrap my head around it

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Hasn't Spoken On Nigeria’s Next President - Adeboye by omonnakoda: 4:28pm On Jan 07, 2023
TheGiftedOne:
Everything God want us to hear us in his sacred book the Bible. All these noise is self validation and nothing more.
The Bible is sacred book of God?How do you know this?
Re: God Hasn't Spoken On Nigeria’s Next President - Adeboye by Omooba77: 4:45pm On Jan 07, 2023
OritaIbadan:
Already the entire RCCG Members are Obidiemt. Daddy G O doesn't need to make any public announcement for this. I visit Daddy G.O office regularly his personal secertary is my pastor.

Which Obedient.....Church NEVER tell anyone who to vote for......

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Hasn't Spoken On Nigeria’s Next President - Adeboye by Omooba77: 7:48pm On Jan 07, 2023
BATified2023:
the same charlatans who couldn’t see covid

Yet Tinubu and Remi flocks around him for endorsement......

4 Likes

Re: God Hasn't Spoken On Nigeria’s Next President - Adeboye by Aboki99(m): 7:55pm On Jan 07, 2023
Liar.

How people believe this Pastorpreneurs boggles the mind.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Hasn't Spoken On Nigeria’s Next President - Adeboye by Omooba77: 8:01pm On Jan 07, 2023
Aboki99:
Liar.

How people believe this Pastorpreneurs boggles the mind.

Give us your own prophecies.......

4 Likes

Re: God Hasn't Spoken On Nigeria’s Next President - Adeboye by ilovenicloe(f): 8:41pm On Jan 07, 2023
KingKO22:
God will speak before February 25 and it's in favor of Jagaban of Africa

It has been fully noted that a leaking yansh has nothing to do with a chair so therefore Bola can't sit as a president

1 Like

Re: God Hasn't Spoken On Nigeria’s Next President - Adeboye by Tingotoe: 8:43pm On Jan 07, 2023
Omooba77:

“You may be saying the election is next month and He has not spoken until now. I advise that you get your PVCs ready.

“If He doesn’t speak before the elections, then be ready to vote as your spirit leads. If He tells me, well, I may tell you or I may not,” he said.

God has never told you nor anyone else anything outside the Bible. Continue decieving the gullible while you smile on to the bank and eventually the grave

11 Likes

Re: God Hasn't Spoken On Nigeria’s Next President - Adeboye by Panda7(m): 8:57pm On Jan 07, 2023
God will never speak over the affairs of men, or has he ever spoken about any elections before except the few typhoid and malaria dreams we sometimes have which is physical body induced. so best thing support who you think can lead you

8 Likes

Re: God Hasn't Spoken On Nigeria’s Next President - Adeboye by dazzlingd(m): 9:21pm On Jan 07, 2023
Shutt that your lying mouth. You can only deceive people that can't think independently

15 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerians Call Femi Adesina ' A Liar' As Buhari Goes To London Hospital / Tariffs: Benin, Ghana Wage Economic War Against Nigeria / Presidential Candidate: Nigerians’ll Help Us Choose Among Saraki, Tambuwal, Atik

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.