Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,337 members, 7,954,382 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:52 PM

Rivers State Neighbourhood Safety Corps Agency Recruitment 2018 – See How To App - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Neighbourhood Safety Corps Agency Recruitment 2018 – See How To App (2507 Views)

Lagos State Neighborhood Agency Recruitment / Federal Roads Maintenance Agency Recruitment 2018 / Lagos State Neighbourhood Corp Job Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rivers State Neighbourhood Safety Corps Agency Recruitment 2018 – See How To App by valentineuwakwe(m): 1:10pm On May 30, 2018
Rivers state Neighbourhood Safety Corps 2018 Recruitment: We are pleased to inform you that the 2018 recruitment into the Rivers State Neighbourhood Safety Corps Agency has commenced across the state. This is a detail guide on how you can state your online application and submit it successfully.
How to Apply for the Rivers State Neighborhood Safety Corps Agency Recruitment 2018-2019
To start your online application, you will need to visit the site below. Then click to register with your email address and a password you are familiar with. A confirmation mail will be sent to the email you provided with your username and a new password. Then login to your email to get this details.
Once you get this details, visit the recruitment site and start the registration process.
www.rivnesca.org.ng/
Rivers state Neighbourhood Safety Corps Agency Recruitment 2018- Various Positions

The following are the three various positions which you can submit your online application.

Junior Cadre Operative

Senior Cadre Operative

Agency Staff

N.B any candidate who submits more than one application will be automatically disqualified.
Personal Information

First Name

Middle Name

Surname Name

Email
Phone Number
State
LGA
Marital Status
Ward
Religion
Place of Worship
Place of Birth
School Attended with dates❯
Place Worked / Work Experience (Most recent 3 months)❯
Other Details❯

DOCUMENT TO UPLOAD - Rivers state Neighbourhood Safety Corps Agency Recruitment 2018
As you start the online process, have it in mind to get the following documents which will be uploaded during the registration.
A PASSPORT
Age declaration
FSCL
Guarantor form
NYSC
LGA
WAEC/NECO Results
Degree Results
After you must fill and upload all these, click save and continue. After that click submit and you are go to go.
Rivers state Neighbourhood Safety Corps Agency Recruitment 2018

SOURCE:https://nekishinfo.com/index.php/2018/05/30/rivers-state-neighbourhood-safety-corps-agency-2018-2019-recruitment/

Re: Rivers State Neighbourhood Safety Corps Agency Recruitment 2018 – See How To App by Siki355(m): 2:08pm On May 30, 2018
I ave gotten my password
but am having difficulties to Register
Re: Rivers State Neighbourhood Safety Corps Agency Recruitment 2018 – See How To App by valentineuwakwe(m): 3:14pm On May 30, 2018
Siki355:
I ave gotten my password

but am having difficulties to Register
maybe its from network, try gain later
Re: Rivers State Neighbourhood Safety Corps Agency Recruitment 2018 – See How To App by shebayaha: 3:48pm On May 30, 2018
please anyone from in rivers that can help me with my guarantor things pls I will appreciate.
Re: Rivers State Neighbourhood Safety Corps Agency Recruitment 2018 – See How To App by Nobody: 5:19pm On May 30, 2018
cool

Sacrificial lambs for 2019 election! From a reliable source, u must sign an oath of understaken and pledge ur allegiance to governor Wike before being commissioned. Apply at your own peril
Re: Rivers State Neighbourhood Safety Corps Agency Recruitment 2018 – See How To App by Siki355(m): 9:18am On May 31, 2018
PHC1stBorn:
cool

Sacrificial lambs for 2019 election! From a reliable source, u must sign an oath of understaken and pledge ur allegiance to governor Wike before being commissioned. Apply at your own peril

lol
I know its politically inspired
Anyone who is Applying for d job should also apply wisdom
Re: Rivers State Neighbourhood Safety Corps Agency Recruitment 2018 – See How To App by Nobody: 9:39am On May 31, 2018
Siki355:

lol
I know its politically aspired
Anyone who is Applying for d job should also apply wisdom

True talk!
Re: Rivers State Neighbourhood Safety Corps Agency Recruitment 2018 – See How To App by Johnson4gud(m): 5:50pm On Jun 06, 2018
DELETED
Re: Rivers State Neighbourhood Safety Corps Agency Recruitment 2018 – See How To App by Siki355(m): 12:45pm On Jun 15, 2018
valentineuwakwe:
maybe its from network, try gain later
abeg is d registration still on
n when is d deadline
Re: Rivers State Neighbourhood Safety Corps Agency Recruitment 2018 – See How To App by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:24pm On Jun 16, 2018
Siki355:

n when is d deadline
yes..ends by July 12.... visit www.classicnewsngr.com to find out how to apply
Re: Rivers State Neighbourhood Safety Corps Agency Recruitment 2018 – See How To App by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:24pm On Jun 16, 2018
Siki355:

n when is d deadline
yes..ends by July 12.... visit www.classicnewsngr.com to find out how to apply
Re: Rivers State Neighbourhood Safety Corps Agency Recruitment 2018 – See How To App by ellaV(m): 11:10pm On Jun 26, 2018
Pls o my friend is 24 yr old n applied for senior cadre. Mistakenly...how can she remove the application n apply for staff agency pls help ooo
Re: Rivers State Neighbourhood Safety Corps Agency Recruitment 2018 – See How To App by okubowei: 7:05pm On Jul 14, 2018
Pls does anybody knows about d salary structure.
Re: Rivers State Neighbourhood Safety Corps Agency Recruitment 2018 – See How To App by ckeedee: 10:21am On Aug 30, 2018
I heard some bad boys in each local Government has been taking to camp for this particular job.
Re: Rivers State Neighbourhood Safety Corps Agency Recruitment 2018 – See How To App by Siki355(m): 3:58pm On Aug 30, 2018
ckeedee:
I heard some bad boys in each local Government has been taking to camp for this particular job.

I hope its not true

(1) (Reply)

Recruitment For Graduate Trainees At Bincom ICT Solutions, 21st August, 2018 / Urgently! Pls Help Me! Who Know WELL PRIMAX CONSULT? Real Or Fake? / FRSC Recruitment 2018 : Login Portal, Requirements And How To Apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.