Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,518 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

FRSC Recruitment 2018 : Login Portal, Requirements And How To Apply - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FRSC Recruitment 2018 : Login Portal, Requirements And How To Apply (2464 Views)

How To Login Into Npower Login Portal To Check If An Npower Batch C Will Be Paid / IPPIS Verification 2018 | Registration And Login Portal / FRSC Recruitment Portal Functioning, Applicants Should Use Computer – Spokesman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FRSC Recruitment 2018 : Login Portal, Requirements And How To Apply by Babahowblog: 7:49pm On Jun 03, 2018
2018 FRSC recruitment has commenced as approved by the Federal Government of Nigeria with the Federal Road Safety Corps opening its frsc recruitment portal to receive applications from suitably qualified candidates for employment into the various cadres of the Corps , namely :

The Officer cadre,
Marshal Inspectorate (MI) cadre,
and the Road Marshal Assistant (RMA) cadre in a nationwide recruitment exercise.

2018 FRSC Recruitment Requirements

According to Bisi Kazeem, the Corps Public Education Officer, for the Officer cadre, candidates are expected to possess a first degree from recognized institutions, NYSC Discharge Certificates, and must not be more than 30 years of age

For the Marshal Inspectorate cadre, he explained that there are three subcategories namely, Marshal Inspector I (MI-I), Marshal Inspector II (MI-II), and Marshal Inspector III (MI-III). According to him, the requirements for MI-I are Higher National Diploma from recognized Institutions, NYSC discharge certificates, Registered Nurse and Midwife, and must equally not be more than 30 years of age.

The requirements for MI-II are Nigeria Certificate of Education (NCE), Registered Nurse or Registered Midwife. Applicants to this cadre must not be more than 28 years of age. For MI-III, Applicants must possess National Diploma (ND), Community Health Extension Workers Certificate (CHEW), and must equally not be more than 28 years of age.

Application into the category of RMAII requires a minimum of 5 credits in SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB and must include Mathematics and English Language. For RMAIII, the requirement is a minimum of 3 credits in SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. Applicants into the two categories of RMAs must not be more than 27 years of age.

He stressed that Artisans and Tradesmen equally fall into the same categories of RMAs, however, they must possess a minimum of 4 passes in SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB, have Trade test or other professional Certificates, valid class of Drivers licence (for drivers and bikers), and must not be more than 28 years of age.

Kazeem stated that applications to any of the above listed cadres will be done through FRSC recruitment website (https://recruitment.frsc.gov.ng), and shortlisted candidates are expected to come along with a print out of their forms as well as the acknowledgement slip for screening.

While he stressed that the exercise attracts no fee, he maintained that applications must be submitted within 6 weeks of the publication of the advert. He added that all enquiries should be directed to 122 (toll free line), 08077690361, 08077690362, or send an email to recruitment2018@frsc.gov.ng.

How To Apply For FRSC Recruitment 2018

Go to FRSC recruitment portal at : https://recruitment.frsc.gov.ng.

Click on the cadre job vacancy you want to apply for and fill the form accordingly
You will receive an email containing your login details

Go to https://recruitment.frsc.gov.ng and login with the details
Once you are logged in, change your password.

After changing your password, log out and sign in again
Once you are signed in, click on “Applications” > “My Applications”

Click on “Complete Application”

Complete your application by filling in details of your next of kin, academic history, referees, upload your passport etc
Submit your application once you are done.

Print out your forms.

That’s all.

https://babahowblog..com/2018/06/frsc-recruitment-2018-login-portal.html

Re: FRSC Recruitment 2018 : Login Portal, Requirements And How To Apply by Surulady: 4:46am On Jun 05, 2018
Babahowblog:
2018 FRSC recruitment has commenced as approved by the Federal Government of Nigeria with the Federal Road Safety Corps opening its frsc recruitment portal to receive applications from suitably qualified candidates for employment into the various cadres of the Corps , namely :

The Officer cadre,
Marshal Inspectorate (MI) cadre,
and the Road Marshal Assistant (RMA) cadre in a nationwide recruitment exercise.

2018 FRSC Recruitment Requirements

According to Bisi Kazeem, the Corps Public Education Officer, for the Officer cadre, candidates are expected to possess a first degree from recognized institutions, NYSC Discharge Certificates, and must not be more than 30 years of age

For the Marshal Inspectorate cadre, he explained that there are three subcategories namely, Marshal Inspector I (MI-I), Marshal Inspector II (MI-II), and Marshal Inspector III (MI-III). According to him, the requirements for MI-I are Higher National Diploma from recognized Institutions, NYSC discharge certificates, Registered Nurse and Midwife, and must equally not be more than 30 years of age.

The requirements for MI-II are Nigeria Certificate of Education (NCE), Registered Nurse or Registered Midwife. Applicants to this cadre must not be more than 28 years of age. For MI-III, Applicants must possess National Diploma (ND), Community Health Extension Workers Certificate (CHEW), and must equally not be more than 28 years of age.

Application into the category of RMAII requires a minimum of 5 credits in SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB and must include Mathematics and English Language. For RMAIII, the requirement is a minimum of 3 credits in SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. Applicants into the two categories of RMAs must not be more than 27 years of age.

He stressed that Artisans and Tradesmen equally fall into the same categories of RMAs, however, they must possess a minimum of 4 passes in SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB, have Trade test or other professional Certificates, valid class of Drivers licence (for drivers and bikers), and must not be more than 28 years of age.

Kazeem stated that applications to any of the above listed cadres will be done through FRSC recruitment website (https://recruitment.frsc.gov.ng), and shortlisted candidates are expected to come along with a print out of their forms as well as the acknowledgement slip for screening.

While he stressed that the exercise attracts no fee, he maintained that applications must be submitted within 6 weeks of the publication of the advert. He added that all enquiries should be directed to 122 (toll free line), 08077690361, 08077690362, or send an email to recruitment2018@frsc.gov.ng.

How To Apply For FRSC Recruitment 2018

Go to FRSC recruitment portal at : https://recruitment.frsc.gov.ng.

Click on the cadre job vacancy you want to apply for and fill the form accordingly
You will receive an email containing your login details

Go to https://recruitment.frsc.gov.ng and login with the details
Once you are logged in, change your password.

After changing your password, log out and sign in again
Once you are signed in, click on “Applications” > “My Applications”

Click on “Complete Application”

Complete your application by filling in details of your next of kin, academic history, referees, upload your passport etc
Submit your application once you are done.

Print out your forms.

That’s all.

https://babahowblog..com/2018/06/frsc-recruitment-2018-login-portal.html
I mistakenly filled the wrong cadre when registering now I can’t procee with the application please is there anyway I can correct it..please reply
Re: FRSC Recruitment 2018 : Login Portal, Requirements And How To Apply by Daveed4Jesus(m): 6:18am On Jun 05, 2018
I used voters card identity number instead of National ID card; do I still stand a chance?
Re: FRSC Recruitment 2018 : Login Portal, Requirements And How To Apply by tosins(m): 6:57am On Jun 05, 2018
Please I have problem with passport uploading, it's saying JPEG only and the picture I want to use is JPEG, what could be the problem.

(1) (Reply)

Mainone Cable Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2019 / Sales Representative / Test Format For Mantrac Service Engineer Trainees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.