Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

You Can Grow Your Business Too! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / You Can Grow Your Business Too! (277 Views)

A Group We Can Grow Our Youtube / Affiliate Marketing: See How You Can Grow Your Income to $1,000+ per Month / How Travel And Hospitality Businesses Can Grow Bigger With Big Data (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Can Grow Your Business Too! by SotonyeBob(f): 1:36pm On May 30, 2018
The picture of a mother holding her new born babe was one of the most beautiful things I have ever set my eyes on.

It was an artwork made by this seemingly old man.

He had a young stature but the white hairs on his dark chin showed poverty was getting the best of him.

How could someone filled with so much talent be in a spot and wallow in abject lack when he could get in touch with the globe and rise to affluence.

There were so many beautiful paintings, sculptures and awards on display in his gallery.

I had been directed to get some awards made by him for a departmental event and as a tech enthusiast, I decided to enlighten him.

He could flaunt these beauties on an existing online platform or meet a tech solution-based company to create his own online presence and become an online entrepreneur.

He picked interest so I gave him a contact, got the awards and left.

Months later I saw some of his artworks on a popular e-commerce site and they were sure selling out.

Just like this artist you can also promote your business on the World Wide Web.

These are ways you can achieve global awareness…

Getting a business website

When you need a service and have no idea who or what firm can provide such service, it is only natural for you to search on the web.

Having a website gives you an added advantage over your competitors especially when you have so many services you offer.

It’s a virtual office that’s open 24/7, and it https://www.tekxus.com/blog/2018/05/07/you-can-grow-your-business-too/

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Design A Website Here / How To Upload Videos On Youtube / Which Platform Can I Run Ads And Get Traffic And Click For Adsense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.