Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

ORIFLAME BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY - Starting a business the legit way - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / ORIFLAME BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY - Starting a business the legit way (437 Views)

Who Won Bbnaija All-stars Season 8 Week 7 Oriflame Task? / 5 Essential Tips On Starting A Youtube Channel / I Need Assistance On Starting A Tv Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ORIFLAME BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY - Starting a business the legit way by olutoofresh(m): 1:36pm On May 30, 2018
My name is Mrs. Ogunseye Adeola Stella. I am a beauty consultant and lifestyle coach, im a wife and a mother. Dreams are beautiful and constitute the major essence to life and this is the reason why dreamers make the most of life…

Few months ago i chose to venture into network marketing not minding my age (50 years+), i chose to partner with a company that is built on fulfiling my dreams and helping me make the most out of life.

Yes i had lots of doubts, questions, uncertainty but still i started and refused to let such opportunity pass me by. I faced rejections but i fought through…

Today i have been able to build a sustainable earning for myslef working from home. I didnt allow age or social status be a limitation for me as i decided that it was not too late to make a difference, become relevant, and not be a liability to my Children.

I’m totally willing to reach out and show others out there this opportunity that changed my life. Are you a stay at home mom, graduate, unemployed or do you seek to have an extra stream of income?

Call me on 0809 081 4886 (Watsapp enabled)

To private chat me https:///send?phone=2348090814886

To register with the company website click on this link to sign up��� http://ng.oriflame.com/business-opportunity/become-consultant?potentialSponsor=241769

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

A Friend Of Mine Want To Be An Actress:odunlade Or Muyiwa Ademola Contcacts Pls. / Bollywood Films And Movies / [A Must See] 9 Most Celebrated International Artistes You Won’t Believe Are 9ja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.